SupaAidou

Feb 9, 2021
I'm done with the translation all img, but if there are any mistakes please let me know
drop to Kakuriyo Village of Dirty Practicess v1.4\
Please go easy on my translation, it's my first time doing this. If you spot any mistakes, let me know where and what needs fixing, and your suggested correction too! :)

download this file
I love you man

Reactions: _Sad_Man_

Print1727

Apr 20, 2020
I'm done with the translation all img, but if there are any mistakes please let me know
drop to Kakuriyo Village of Dirty Practicess v1.4\
Please go easy on my translation, it's my first time doing this. If you spot any mistakes, let me know where and what needs fixing, and your suggested correction too! :)

download this file
Take it and use it Decensored img ;)
img/pictures/0104_HinoriMouth_animated_0* seems corrupted?

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
MC comes with his female childhood friend into a remote village where females are kind of subhumans and (sexual) slaves, so she disguises herself as a male. If her disguise is broken, then there are several possibilities she is taken by other men.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Btw BokiBoki releases are generally kinda ass so I wouldn't get your hopes up too much on it not being MTL.

Of course if someone gets their hands on it and the TL ends up being good I'll gladly update the thread.

z.r0

Jun 6, 2017
here is the Boki patch from their site
i think its just includes the unencrypted relevant files and CGs for steam release

it is uncensored and as for the translation well.... it is bokiboki

Hamonkan

May 30, 2021
Is the translation patch for steam version better than the translation incorporated in OP's upload?

Also, does the pixeldrain upload include the CG uncensored patch already?

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2022
Yeah, the others were right; the official TL is horrible compared to the one here. You can compare both by running the game straight from this thread, then trying out the official TL by copy-pasting everything from the patch on Boki's site to the game's root folder. You can grab it from this post.
i think its just includes the unencrypted relevant files and CGs for steam release

Google Drive

Mega

I tried messing around to see if I could just replace the images in this thread's release with the ones in Boki's patch (from the "img" folder) but the game breaks when I do it.
picture.jpg
Here's an example from the intro alone (top is from dazedanon, bottom is from the official TL). I "get" that they left mesu alone because it carries a different connotation from "female" but the wording, grammar, and everything else is atrocious and you'll get to see more of that if you decide to go with the official TL. Also, here's a link on in case anyone's curious.

Last edited:

sorrow_faith

Jun 14, 2020
The official patch may have some sketchy dialogue, but the translated icons and attraction gauge actually being visible are nice.

Print1727

Apr 20, 2020

Google Drive

Mega

Whoever created this patch included a bunch of stock RPG Maker assests to increase its size for no reason.

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
Ayyy it's that author who made that banger about a girl becoming a pillar! thanks a lot for the upload!

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
game is just a black screen when I start it up??? I can hear the intro voice and apparently select around the menu but it's just black.

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
bruh, this game is already being translated, I think, but alas, thanks for the translation dazedanon

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes