youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
KakuriyoVillageMoratoriumOfAdolescence-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Alderaan86

Aug 28, 2017
Anyone know if it's possible to get the AI translation with the uncensored images compressed in a working format?

Trying to do it myself I got an error.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
For anyone who want to know if NTR is avoidable. The answer is YES. It's simple, just don't let the suspicion gauge get too high and don't talk to the NTR man (if you've already talked to him, don't let the heroine's lust gauge raise too high at the end of a day, segg with MC/masturbation can reduce it). There's also a NTR safe mode in the menu just in case you really really don't want NTR things.

Reactions: Tiredpuff

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Based on a convo i caught on dazed discord of someone trying to compile the dazed tl with the "better images" of the boki boki versions it seems theres a good quantity of new cgs that dont exist in the dazed version.

I imagine it will be impossible to just copy the images to the dazed version or copy the dazed tl to the boki versions, since new cgs means script diferences.:cry:

Reactions: dazedanon

Jhon3

Aug 24, 2018
Ehh probably not. The official TL is worse and the images are already uncensored in my version iirc.
I know it's probably too much work, but it would be cool if your version have the new scenes of the official (although i don't know if that scenes are worth the trouble xd)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I know it's probably too much work, but it would be cool if your version have the new scenes of the official (although i don't know if that scenes are worth the trouble xd)
As far as I could tell I didn't find any. There are new images in the folder but they aren't used anywhere so not sure exactly why they exist.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes