Arkade

May 23, 2017
Saw this on steam , had a suspicion it was an adult game lol but it didn't seem like it until now

Weird that "Sexual Content" tag is missing on steam
Well on steam all that is removed. So there is no sexual content- but it is crazy cause this is a VERY sexual content heavy game and I can't imagine it without the MAIN PLOT- and all those scenes... It seems like it would just end.. It's the whole game..

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Oh look finally a game with an appealing artsty-*sees ntr tag*

Sigh
Well another hard pass I guess
I think you may want to take another look at it.

For anyone who want to know if NTR is avoidable. The answer is YES. It's simple, just don't let the suspicion gauge get too high and don't talk to the NTR man (if you've already talked to him, don't let the heroine's lust gauge raise too high at the end of a day, segg with MC/masturbation can reduce it). There's also a NTR safe mode in the menu just in case you really really don't want NTR things.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Idk if youre trying to use the dazed tl on the bokiboki version, but they have diferent encryption keys so in general you cant just copt paste the files from one to another
I did not touch the translation ... I just copied and replaced the files inside the Fonts folder ...
That´s where the Error-Prompt pointed to ...

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
anyone else having trouble loading the font?
Same here ... the Fonts Files (all of them) seem to be damaged :cry:
No idea about the cause ... nor how to fix it :unsure:

View attachment 3502063
Still don´t know the cause ... but got it running :)

I copied the Fonts Files of Dazedanon´s MTL over the official Steam Font Files (y)
I had the problem and I know the cause.
The problem is that the game needs standard .TTF font, but most included files are .TTC fonts (unsupported by game and IrfanView though can be opened by Windows font viewer with extension renamed to .ttc) with just extension renamed to .TTF
The solution is to just copy another compliant .TTF standard font and rename it as needed.
I have checked all the included font files and only 3 of them are .TTF standard:
ChenYuluoyan-Thin-Monospaced.ttf
ONRYOU.TTF
ShozanMohitsuGosyo.ttf
the else is not compatible, so use one of the 3 mentioned or any other standard .TTF font (as the one included with Dazedanon)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Kakuriyo Village ~Moratorium of Adolescence~ [Steam] [I'm moralist]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

Last edited:

Okefine

Oct 15, 2019
Female Protagonist? SUS....If I remember correctly, I played this game before and I remember that the character I controlled was male? Why does it tag female protagonist? Or am I remembering wrong? Hmmm:WaitWhat: Well whatever.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
You are controlling the boy on the RPG-map, yes. But there are events where Hinori watches NPCs doing lewd things. That may be the reason for the tag.

Jul 25, 2021
Am I crazy or was there a game with a similar premise? Tomboy looking girl mistaken for a guy in a different village with her childhood friend?

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
You are controlling the boy on the RPG-map, yes. But there are events where Hinori watches NPCs doing lewd things. That may be the reason for the tag.
how the NTR work? because in the game it said that NTR mode ON/OFF?

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
is this game NTR or rape or none? I just see some of CG its too much Vanilla CG scene? which part NTR route?
There's a Bad-end route (you fail, but the game spends a few days showing you the consequenses) that contains rape.
Some of the events you observe, the consept of consent is a bit ...loose at times (semi-abusive relationships?)
The girls in the village have mostly accepted their lot in life, so the definition of rape is a bit gray at times.... maybe medieval is a better term for it...?

NTR can happen where either of the characters cheat a little by not saying no to people and requests, but this is entirely decided by the player. I haven't played it out fully, so I don't know if it can develop into full on NTR playstyle, but I suspect it can become another ending branch.
Rather than worrying about NTR, I think it is more difficult to trigger full NTR routes beyond accepting a horny woman here or there.

Reactions: LucLore

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
There's a Bad-end route (you fail, but the game spends a few days showing you the consequenses) that contains rape.
Some of the events you observe, the consept of consent is a bit ...loose at times (semi-abusive relationships?)
The girls in the village have mostly accepted their lot in life, so the definition of rape is a bit gray at times.... maybe medieval is a better term for it...?

NTR can happen where either of the characters cheat a little by not saying no to people and requests, but this is entirely decided by the player. I haven't played it out fully, so I don't know if it can develop into full on NTR playstyle, but I suspect it can become another ending branch.
Rather than worrying about NTR, I think it is more difficult to trigger full NTR routes beyond accepting a horny woman here or there.
I'm not worrying about NTR except the opposite if this game full of vanilla I feel deceived because the story line is NTR vibe because I all over NTR. btw thanks for the info man

geyquatic

Mar 25, 2022
Do any of the downloads on the front page have the uncensored Dazed MTL? Or do we need to download one of them and apply the patch?

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
how the NTR work?
In my playthrough the player could see in Hinoris stats that she has a sexual development besides Ao. Moreover at least one scene indicates, that she had contact to the dog owner. After some days she discloses then to Ao, that she was trained by the dog owner to be his "female dog", in great detail. After that, the game resets, because this is a bad end.

Reactions: 21ftsp

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
In my playthrough the player could see in Hinoris stats that she has a sexual development besides Ao. Moreover at least one scene indicates, that she had contact to the dog owner. After some days she discloses then to Ao, that she was trained by the dog owner to be his "female dog", in great detail. After that, the game resets, because this is a bad end.
thank you for the detail mate, make NTR end as a bad ending is kind disappointed for me well I think this game its for Vanilla game but regarding with the story element its really wasted potential if tis not NTR story "that's why they removed the NTR tag" but I still got deceived by the author lol

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Are there sex scenes on the non-ntr route on only on the NTR route? Because all the sex images in the preview look like NTR scenes

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
There are scenes where Ao can have sex with some of the villages women, as well as he can have sex with Hinori, depending on their stats.

Reactions: Lilifox

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
I only compared Hinori's status pages, had problems to understand some meanings in the official translations and had to read them again in the old translation - so, quite bad.

Svrtnid

Aug 1, 2017
hey so i was just comparing stuffs from the official tl and dazedanon tl and i notice that apparently dazed version are supposed to already been uncensored too but its not? (at least not fully as far as i can tell.) I just compared the 'bad end 1' CG from dazed and official ver and it's clear that dazed version is still censored so is it partial or am i missing something here? i applied the patch on the github to made sure and it's still censored.

Honestly wished that his translation can be patched to the official version or the official EN images be transferred to the dazed tl version because man... dazed tl are far far better than the official by a long mile and i'm too dumb to figure out how.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes