dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
hey so i was just comparing stuffs from the official tl and dazedanon tl and i notice that apparently dazed version are supposed to already been uncensored too but its not? (at least not fully as far as i can tell.) I just compared the 'bad end 1' CG from dazed and official ver and it's clear that dazed version is still censored so is it partial or am i missing something here? i applied the patch on the github to made sure and it's still censored.

Honestly wished that his translation can be patched to the official version or the official EN images be transferred to the dazed tl version because man... dazed tl are far far better than the official by a long mile and i'm too dumb to figure out how.
Might not be full, I applied some Chinese uncensored patch a while back. It wouldn't be impossible to port the other uncensored images over, just require someone to properly decrypt/encrypt the images over to my version and match the filenames which can be kinda annoying.

Svrtnid

Aug 1, 2017
Might not be full, I applied some Chinese uncensored patch a while back. It wouldn't be impossible to port the other uncensored images over, just require someone to properly decrypt/encrypt the images over to my version and match the filenames which can be kinda annoying.
i see"
By the way i did ended up figuring out how to do it and while comparing some stuff. as far as i can tell, the files on /pictures folders from the official and yours all have the same filenames so i'm pretty sure just copy pasting the image after decript and re encrypt should be ok. as a plus, seems there are a few untranslated ui that are translated in the official version that can be applied too. do you want me to give you the reencripted files just for ease sake? pretty sure most if not all the uncensored cg are located there so yeah... heres the two example of what i'm talking about.

official:
Screenshot 2024-04-04 065247.png

yours:
Screenshot 2024-04-04 065314.png

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
i see"
By the way i did ended up figuring out how to do it and while comparing some stuff. as far as i can tell, the files on /pictures folders from the official and yours all have the same filenames so i'm pretty sure just copy pasting the image after decript and re encrypt should be ok. as a plus, seems there are a few untranslated ui that are translated in the official version that can be applied too. do you want me to give you the reencripted files just for ease sake? heres the two example of what i'm talking about.

official:
View attachment 3508335

yours:
View attachment 3508337
Sure, I'll have to test it first to make sure but if it works I can replace the OP with it.

Aug 10, 2020
Very good game, but sadly pregnancy is just a single scene.

You get her pregnant and it imediatly cuts to the birth scene and she is no longer pregnant.

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
I'm surprised there's no preg scene in bad ending,
Though the voice acting + narration is top notch that I am a bit dissapointed.
there's not enough suffering in it compared to his last few games released considering this game was made by :IMMORALIST that has the most brutal up bad ending/manga in the works.

Radorei

Dec 15, 2022
Sure, I'll have to test it first to make sure but if it works I can replace the OP with it.
I just decrypted the files from Steam and re-encrypted them with the key in your version and it works. The file names should be compatible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I guess the "Definitive Version" is your MTL with Steam images then?

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
You chose the ntr.
I open up a thread for a game that finally calls my attention when it comes to artstyle in a long time, and expressed my feel of disappointment, that's it (And I thought that was part of the essence of having a comment section in threads, silly me :rolleyes:). You're doing too much drama and making a bigger deal out of a comment that went mostly unnoticed. It's not like I spam shit talking every single ntr game that gets posted here (and they're a fucking lot)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I just decrypted the files from Steam and re-encrypted them with the key in your version and it works. The file names should be compatible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I guess the "Definitive Version" is your MTL with Steam images then?
Yeah I'd say so, though this being an older work sadly can't compare to my newer translations. Anyway thanks for that I've updated the OP.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
A lot of scenes but most of them are pretty lame. And the main girl spends most of the time as loli, which is also lame.

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Oh look finally a game with an appealing artsty-*sees ntr tag*

Sigh
Well another hard pass I guess
It's actually one of the FEW surprisingly good non-ntr with a developer that often makes the most disturbing GAME-OVER/Stories/Doujinshi's with great art.

I'm actually relatively surprised its less grim than I thought with the whole fleshy hell thing going around with the developer.

#Yes, it's more vanilla > NTR but you can easily avoid NTR if you just used a bit of common sense.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I open up a thread for a game that finally calls my attention when it comes to artstyle in a long time, and expressed my feel of disappointment, that's it (And I thought that was part of the essence of having a comment section in threads, silly me :rolleyes:). You're doing too much drama and making a bigger deal out of a comment that went mostly unnoticed. It's not like I spam shit talking every single ntr game that gets posted here (and they're a fucking lot)
No they arent a lot at all. They are just one minority interest amongst many minority interests here.

twisted1

Nov 16, 2017
What does your disappointment add to the conversation going on here? Why should we care that you're disappointed? Do you think that you're the only one who dislikes NTR? There are dozens of comments from people in exactly your situation on practically every single NTR game. It's tiring, really, and it adds nothing of value. There's no drama here; it's just people telling you that your personal preferences do not matter to a bunch of strangers on the internet.

On topic comment:
It's always really disheartening when the official translation is a soulless, unedited MTL, but at least we got some more images out of it, lol. Thanks for the work, dazedanon and Radorei.

EDIT: Also, I forgot the question I was going to ask. The updated download is newer than the updates patch. Do we still need the patch, or is it incorporated into the 2 gb download? I assume that we still need the patch, or it probably wouldn't be included in the OP, right?

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
What does your disappointment add to the conversation going on here? Why should we care that you're disappointed? Do you think that you're the only one who dislikes NTR? There are dozens of comments from people in exactly your situation on practically every single NTR game. It's tiring, really, and it adds nothing of value. There's no drama here; it's just people telling you that your personal preferences do not matter to a bunch of strangers on the internet.

On topic comment:
It's always really disheartening when the official translation is a soulless, unedited MTL, but at least we got some more images out of it, lol. Thanks for the work, dazedanon and Radorei.

EDIT: Also, I forgot the question I was going to ask. The updated download is newer than the updates patch. Do we still need the patch, or is it incorporated into the 2 gb download? I assume we still need the patch or it probably wouldn't be included in the OP, right?
Still need the patch.

Reactions: twisted1
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes