dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I don't see anything dated differently besides the "pictures" folder, is an overwrite enough or is there a pesky file somewhere else? (Been there, done that)
Are you looking at the Github? The new picture files aren't on there. You have to redownload from the main link since the files needed to be reencrypted. You can just copy the pictures folder from the download and paste it in then replace all.

Reactions: sozy

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
Are you looking at the Github? The new picture files aren't on there. You have to redownload from the main link since the files needed to be reencrypted. You can just copy the pictures folder from the download and paste it in then replace all.
I was talking about the picture folder. Again, great job!

Reactions: dazedanon

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
Yo, I went to replay to check some scenes, mosaics are still there.... wasn't it like that before, or no? The uncensored supposed to be like that or should it be a clean view?

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
The dev likes to use censored Japanese in his journal entries and the AI does not like this one bit. It's fixed in the patch tho.
Which patch? Also, how can I translate or change the translation myself? There are a lot of untranslated text in this game.... but I love this game anyway. It's one of my favorite.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Which patch? Also, how can I translate or change the translation myself? There are a lot of untranslated text in this game.... but I love this game anyway. It's one of my favorite.
You can follow the guide in the Github in the OP to make contributions if you like. Pm me and I can walk you through it.

Yo, I went to replay to check some scenes, mosaics are still there.... wasn't it like that before, or no? The uncensored supposed to be like that or should it be a clean view?
Which scenes? I only applied the patch that was posted previously so if there is anything still censored nothing I can do about it.

Last edited:

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
Which scenes? I only applied the patch that was posted previously so if there is anything still censored nothing I can do about it.
don't remember now, but I randomly picked a couple scenes from memories room and all of them had mosaics

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
don't remember now, but I randomly picked a couple scenes from memories room and all of them had mosaics
I just checked the OP downloads and everything is perfectly uncensored for me.

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
I just checked the OP downloads and everything is perfectly uncensored for me.
Downloaded again, compared some "date modified" between the zip and the actual folder. "Why tf are some of them not the same?". Overwrite all over again. Open the game. "Ah, now it worked!"

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes