Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
I wish more games had this sort of setting. I don't care much about the NTR side of things. The lewdicrous customs though make this quite unique. Event hunting is super boring though. I just want to get to scenes I want. It forecasts exactly what you need to do to get to the NTR bad end at least.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
For those who want it, this will translate the Hinori Record menu as well as the little log boxes at the top left. However I only did some very basic testing and the text itself has a ton of variables. I think it should be fine but it may make your game more unstable so I would at the very least backup the old CommonEvents.json file.

It's not perfect but best I could do with how much is going on under the hood.

View attachment 2542066
the text for many of stats are overlap and cannot read.

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
Hi, is there some playthrought, wish to know some detail, at some moment she appear sus making excuse with a worried face. Sus or not. wish to know.

Btw, is all pink event necessery to story s progress?

Last edited:

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Hi, is there some playthrought, wish to know some detail, at some moment she appear sus making excuse with a worried face. Sus or not. wish to know.

Btw, is all pink event necessery to story s progress?
A user named hewewku posted the japanese guide, you can find it on page 4, google translating the page will yield understandable results.

As for your concern, according to my knowledge, she only appear "sus" when you start the NTR route, which leads to a bad end if you continue to "lower the suspicion value" when prompted at night.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you don't need to finish every event, since the game ends after 24 days, and according to your "adult value", you get either the eternal end or the normal end. Further information on the endings is in the guide, also everything that i've just said was taken from the guide, since I haven't finished the game yet, only the bad end routes and a handful of "family events" until the end of autumn.

Reactions: SrAlYsOn

Arazin

Jun 14, 2017
Maybe offtop but any plugins WordWrap plugins for MZ to work like a similar one for MV?

phantomvner

Feb 24, 2020
Perhaps I am yet again overthinking hentai games but:

1- Is it ever explained why the unchanging portion of the village is eerie/scary to Hinari? (where the miko is sealed)

2- Does choosing less than 12 times the option to reduce feminity takes away the virgin status without NTR ending? (that note on Miko's diary irks me lol)
EDIT: Tested and it works, it becomes censored squares instead both in V status and position, fair enough compromise since some of the NPC girls are great

3- This one is more of a personal opinion, it was sad to me that Ao could not act (slightly) like an asshole and forcefully make the marriage end before the 24 days nor does he have more exciting training scenes with the main girl since those scenes went to NTR bald fat guy and faceless mobs that aren't the player's avatar,

EDIT: Still annoyed at Ao, replayed the intro and with the Machete he could easily murder anyone by surprise or slay the Miko who is the core of the village destroying the thing. Or like I said before, undoing the misunderstanding quickly and "forcing" Hinari to have a marriage pact.

Last edited:

phantomvner

Feb 24, 2020
Why can't I have sex with her?
You have to wait the 24 days for penetration, only foreplay before.

Then choose to stay in the village, but the game is still a little bugged, she will still be called a virgin in the miko diary like others said.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
You have to wait the 24 days for penetration, only foreplay before.

Then choose to stay in the village, but the game is still a little bugged, she will still be called a virgin in the miko diary like others said.
Well, the MTL is currently a bit bugged out, but just wait until the official localization arrives.
I have absolutely no faith in those guys to do it proper. At least they have a terrible track record!

Still, I'll hold off until then. Who knows, they might surprise us.
At the very least, maybe we can get some uncensored images out of it.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
Well, the MTL is currently a bit bugged out, but just wait until the official localization arrives.
I have absolutely no faith in those guys to do it proper. At least they have a terrible track record!

Still, I'll hold off until then. Who knows, they might surprise us.
At the very least, maybe we can get some uncensored images out of it.
the oficial localization is the one who translated Hybrislave which is horrible

cryptlord5

Aug 9, 2017
The game is quite decent, but it could has been so much better.
The story lines is solid, but how the game turn out to be was quite disappointing, the gameplay is boring for these events hunting.
CGs is exceptional, they are beautiful, but the writing for the CGs fell off right after the few events and the opening of the game.
NTR element is quite weird, rather than follow up to the story like many other games did and succeed, they let it be a ending touch for 1 or 2 of the endings, and not quantities enough for the game setting, lore and world building.
The build up for many of the events in the game are good, however they built it up so long that after the event plot lay out, it just didn't hit hard enough, and make you be like "eh, just like that" =]]]
tbh, all of us dive into this game might expect a lot more NTR elements, after I finished like 4 endings, I can say that the game tent to be more pure love and romance or fetish and romance than NTR. NTR is just a bonus here.
The game is good and well-made, yet it could be better, what a shame.
Man, I was so hype for this game like some times ago, now after I played it like 3 days straight, it did not meet my expectation T_T

Reactions: munelix

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
BokiBokiGames has released an uncensored version.
EN version's only scheduled for Q4, so not out yet.
Though the primary question on any EN BokiBoki release is ... How F'ing broken is it?

Often times it seems MTool would be a better way to play the game, but then just try 'n rip the UNC imagery out of the Boki release. Just like Kris had a better TL patch for the censored version that didn't straight up break the game.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes