dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
It's not OCR'ed its in the original file but here let me get it for you.

\\c[19]\\L[0]\\fs[22]おじ○ん○○ちんぽが少○は○え込めるよう○なったイヤら○いメ○○だ○。\n○○どガ○穴○○○○ツキツだ○○○しで、\nお○さんち○ぽ○全部○らない○○したくな○ような○○○。\n\n○った○酷い○○ハメち○○○○○だ○。\nでもこ○メスは自分がどれだ○○○なゴ○○な○○自覚が○るみ○いで、\nおじ○んが○出し射精○キ○た途端に涙○流して感謝○絶頂○見せて○○た○。\n\n○○、一○○○○のが○スに○○○こと○○か、\n○○○○○○○○。\n

CommonEvents.json specifically.

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
It's not OCR'ed its in the original file but here let me get it for you.

\\c[19]\\L[0]\\fs[22]おじ○ん○○ちんぽが少○は○え込めるよう○なったイヤら○いメ○○だ○。\n○○どガ○穴○○○○ツキツだ○○○しで、\nお○さんち○ぽ○全部○らない○○したくな○ような○○○。\n\n○った○酷い○○ハメち○○○○○だ○。\nでもこ○メスは自分がどれだ○○○なゴ○○な○○自覚が○るみ○いで、\nおじ○んが○出し射精○キ○た途端に涙○流して感謝○絶頂○見せて○○た○。\n\n○○、一○○○○のが○スに○○○こと○○か、\n○○○○○○○○。\n

CommonEvents.json specifically.
wow, it's interpretative even in the original, damn

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
wow, it's interpretative even in the original, damn
Yup which is why I initially avoided using ChatGPT to MTL it in the first place lol. I'm willing to bet the reason ChatGPT doesn't want to translate it has less to do with the content and more to do with the formatting of the text itself.

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
Yup which is why I initially avoided using ChatGPT to MTL it in the first place lol. I'm willing to bet the reason ChatGPT doesn't want to translate it has less to do with the content and more to do with the formatting of the text itself.
possible. Well, I'm gonna do my best here with what I have

Reactions: dazedanon

Borthorne

May 12, 2020
I was so excited to see this translated but now i'm so disappointed in the storyline.... the Japs can giveth the boner and they can taketh away.

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
おじさんのおちんぽが少しは徐え込めるようになったイヤらしいメス穴だよ。
だけどガキ穴だからキツキツだし波いしで。
おじさんしんぽが全部入らない廃棄したくなろような駄穴さ。

まったく酷い穴にハメちゃったもんだよ。
でもこのメスは自分がどれだけ摻めなゴミ穴なのか自覚があるなたいで。
おじさんが中出し射精をキメた途端に涙を流して感謝の絶頂を見せてくれたいよ。

ああ、一番得童なのがオスに媚びることだとか。
憐れなメスだねえ。

That's it

NOTE: I actually didn't take this long since previous post, I went to play a game with a buddy of mine. Been playing for 3 hours so this took me around 1:30h

Edit: Both DeepL & Google translation were +/- but I got to understand the diary entry

Edit2: Changed ああ、一番得意なのがオスに媚びることだとか。to ああ、一番得童なのがオスに媚びることだとか。Though "得童" doesn't actually exist, it looks more like it

Last edited:
Reactions: lles

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Absolutely, you dont even have to wait. You get what looks to be a machete on the first day. And If I cant find her or find out what they've done to her, I would do my very best to kill everyone in the village, no matter how long it takes or how much subterfuge or even luring the beasts of the forest to the town if necessary.
if you hit enough times, heck maybe once is enough, i doubt a hazmat suit would protect you (talking about more of the crazy people in a regular event) most real people would start a revolution after just a few days xD

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
the only bad thing about the dog guy's bad end and the main thing i'm disappointed in... is that hinori doesn't choose to become his dog

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
also feels like the village could easily be renamed pedo village... cuz it seems like 90% of the men there are very sexual active with girls far far too young, we got the lolicon/pedo father, the fecking 12 year old girls in the school, and a bunch of others (if i had seen what the father did to his daughter i'd no joke, sneak in and kill him in his sleep)

Reactions: Ion.TemUS

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
At the end bottom right corner in the gallery room, there is a hint for each bad ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
seems to me the married ending is the default... cuz if i don't have enough adult points for ao hinori insists on staying because she loves him and doesn't want to get seperated, and if i do have enough adult points for ao but not 100 adult points for hinori the same exact thing happens

Last edited:

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
おじさんのおちんぽが少しは徐え込めるようになったイヤらしいメス穴だよ。
だけどガキ穴だからキツキツだし波いしで。
おじさんしんぽが全部入らない廃棄したくなろような駄穴さ。

まったく酷い穴にハメちゃったもんだよ。
でもこのメスは自分がどれだけ摻めなゴミ穴なのか自覚があるなたいで。
おじさんが中出し射精をキメた途端に涙を流して感謝の絶頂を見せてくれたいよ。

ああ、一番得童なのがオスに媚びることだとか。
憐れなメスだねえ。

That's it

NOTE: I actually didn't take this long since previous post, I went to play a game with a buddy of mine. Been playing for 3 hours so this took me around 1:30h

Edit: Both DeepL & Google translation were +/- but I got to understand the diary entry

Edit2: Changed ああ、一番得意なのがオスに媚びることだとか。to ああ、一番得童なのがオスに媚びることだとか。Though "得童" doesn't actually exist, it looks more like it
"But it's a kid hole, so it's tight and it's a wave stone. "

Yea, never thought Id say this, but I agree with ChatGPT's opinion :KEK:
There is a line and it has been crossed.

• Haha
Reactions: sozy

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
also feels like the village could easily be renamed pedo village... cuz it seems like 90% of the men there are very sexual active with girls far far too young, we got the lolicon/pedo father, the fecking 12 year old girls in the school, and a bunch of others (if i had seen what the father did to his daughter i'd no joke, sneak in and kill him in his sleep)
Yea, that's literally one of the main reasons I was so disappointed in this game. But the developer seems to have a thing for that kind of content...

I mean there are other reasons too ofc. Like just not executing the game well, so its just a random assortment of scenes with other characters that checkmark a few kinks but don't go much further and then the few copy&paste moments the two MCs have every night.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Yea, that's literally one of the main reasons I was so disappointed in this game. But the developer seems to have a thing for that kind of content...

I mean there are other reasons too ofc. Like just not executing the game well, so its just a random assortment of scenes with other characters that checkmark a few kinks but don't go much further and then the few copy&paste moments the two MCs have every night.
sounds like this is your first time seeing loli games in the past 10 yrs ago in japanese cracked games

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
sounds like this is your first time seeing loli games in the past 10 yrs ago in japanese cracked games
Nah fam I know they exist, as do the doujins, I just avoid them like the pest. Its a shame tho when a developer who has a promising concept and makes a game in a genre Im interested in (NTR) is going down that route.

That's why I say I'm disappointed. Not mad. Not surprised. Just disappointed.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
there is a difference between loli and pedo victims. loli's are adults who simply look younger than they are ( i know people irl over 20 who are like that) while the other is very obvious under 18 heck we specifically hear the ages 12 of some of them

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
there is a difference between loli and pedo victims. loli's are adults who simply look younger than they are ( i know people irl over 20 who are like that) while the other is very obvious under 18 heck we specifically hear the ages 12 of some of them
ahh i thought you cant differentiate between fiction and reality, mostly in fiction you can do any freedom in creating whether manga or videogame hentai ever over age or under age to your fictional characters.

Gizborn

May 15, 2018
Wow. I'm surprised. Thought this game is going to be about your typical NTR shit with MC being cuckolded through and through. But turns out it's a story about maturity with faithful relationship.

Reactions: Astiel95
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes