Astiel95

May 28, 2018
I can't get ntr content at all (apart from the bad ending of the exposure, but that's more like rape and not ntr). Can you tell me how to get those scenes? Is it possible to make her a free whore for the whole village?
This game is full vanilla with a little risk, and if it's only for ntr that interests you, well I advise you to go your way because for me there's nothing ntr in it, just rape.
And to answer your question, no she's not becoming a bitch she'll always be loyal to you.
it was already confirmed at the start of the game that "she won't cheat on us", just that should allow you to tell yourself that the game is not focused on ntr.

• Sad
Reactions: Yotsuyu

1rash1

Mar 1, 2021
This game is full vanilla with a little risk, and if it's only for ntr that interests you, well I advise you to go your way because for me there's nothing ntr in it, just rape.
And to answer your question, no she's not becoming a bitch she'll always be loyal to you.
it was already confirmed at the start of the game that "she won't cheat on us", just that should allow you to tell yourself that the game is not focused on ntr.
It would have suited me even netorase.
It's a pity. The concept itself had great potential. It seems that less and less suitable ntr projects have been released lately, especially in 2D.

• Sad
Reactions: rokrad and Yotsuyu

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Yep, this game's core sense is learning the villages dark stories and fates of other village guests, at the same time trying to get closer with your childhood friend. It's quite disappointing for anyone who came here for netorare (myself included). Art and story by itself is pretty good but gameplay wise gets very boring. At some point I just made a goal to reach true ending and be done with it. This game tried to sit on a lot of fetishes but this "salad" in the end tasted plain.

• Sad
Reactions: Yotsuyu

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
The MTL is exceedingly good compared to most MTLs, but I have to know, is the paragraph redundancy (in the intro scene they described the village twice back to back, and then did the same for the dog and girl in the cage) in the story the fault of the AI, or is it something in the base game itself?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
The MTL is exceedingly good compared to most MTLs, but I have to know, is the paragraph redundancy (in the intro scene they described the village twice back to back, and then did the same for the dog and girl in the cage) in the story the fault of the AI, or is it something in the base game itself?
Its a fault of my tool and the ai. I havent quite perfected it yet so sometimes it will duplicate lines. I'm slowly fixing that aspect.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Its a fault of my tool and the ai. I havent quite perfected it yet so sometimes it will duplicate lines. I'm slowly fixing that aspect.
Ah, thanks. It's a great translation so far, but that's also a bit of a pet peeve of mine with Japanese games and light novels in particular. They seem to have a fondness of repeating the same thing several times in Light Novels.

Sep 29, 2017
I've spent a few hours on this and have to sex the childhood friend. I'm stuck at level 3. What do I do to sex her? I've gone through all 4 seasons and am just spam eating meals cause I have no other things to do in the game

1rash1

Mar 1, 2021
Saw this get reupload in other site
Just do different activities in the village. To be honest, I had no problems with this, vanilla route is quite linear. Perhaps you need her to have a certain level of arousal and affection in order to do so.

Last edited:

Maowe

May 7, 2020
If Trans-fantasy nexus ever got a translation I'd up it so bad. The more magic you use the more you become a girl.
Hell I'm up for that for real. I'd even distribute my copy i bought just to get someone to start on the translation [shit i'm even greedy enough to make due with mtl]

DivineSinner

Apr 24, 2021
i was playing it and no hscene came for a while so i got annoyed and touched ghost at night on purpose
Probably best end for me coz i liked Yu more. this is the first game i cleared so fast with the ending i wanted. Glad i did it seems like all other scenes are boring ....

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2017
OK no one is saying how to sex the friend still. You can only get to doing intercurral, fingering, etc by end game. There is a post-end game depending on your choice where if you max the friend adult score you get the good end and have full sex options with her at home. can get pregnant scene.

Just get the story adult to 1000, and hers to 100 by end of 4th season. EZ to do by cooking food and just spam eat food (Eating food doesn't get rid of the item so you just create one of each). Gives you love, and adulting. Pretty good to do (better than even sex)

If you fail you get access to the season changer, which gives more than enough time to get there.

Reactions: Limeskin

Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
This game actually has *extremely* high quality art and a really good story/ plot with a good mix of scenes. However, if you are clicking into this because of the netorare tag, this isn't an ntr game. The only ntr situations are if she's found out to be a girl, which is one of the endings. In a full normal playthrough, though, there is 0 ntr content. Just be mindful of that :)

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
This game actually has *extremely* high quality art and a really good story/ plot with a good mix of scenes. However, if you are clicking into this because of the netorare tag, this isn't an ntr game. The only ntr situations are if she's found out to be a girl, which is one of the endings. In a full normal playthrough, though, there is 0 ntr content. Just be mindful of that :)
Basically this ^

The game had the bones of something amazing but, in the end it had no meat. Just ended up being vanilla in disguise. Which is... kinda weird tbh. To create a setting like this just for vanilla fluff. But, whatever I guess.

Reactions: lehw
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes