Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
Basically this ^

The game had the bones of something amazing but, in the end it had no meat. Just ended up being vanilla in disguise. Which is... kinda weird tbh. To create a setting like this just for vanilla fluff. But, whatever I guess.
Yeah I'm not sure I even understand the intent of the premise? 99% of the game is you walking around and watching other random people have sex. Felt like the convolution of the friend's gender hiding wasn't necessary at all to the story lol. But then if you get caught the 99% vanilla game has an extremely out of place over the top brutal sequence of events on the girl. Weird game

Reactions: Yotsuyu and lehw

bigtpsychoboy

Oct 2, 2018
I am not sure if there is a setting or something I missing, but the character names are cut off as well as something below that. See screenshot.

1681790021536.png

Any idea what is causing this and/or how to fix it?

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah I'm not sure I even understand the intent of the premise? 99% of the game is you walking around and watching other random people have sex. Felt like the convolution of the friend's gender hiding wasn't necessary at all to the story lol. But then if you get caught the 99% vanilla game has an extremely out of place over the top brutal sequence of events on the girl. Weird game
Haha, it really is. Like, even as someone who likes those brutal scenes it was jarring seeing the main dude just give up finding his missing friend so easily lol.

Like, if my friend/love interest vanished after being stripped naked and taken away by a lynch mob... in a town that you know has extreme rules she was violating...

I'm sorry but, violence would definitely be my first option to find her. Maybe I missed something in the story that prevents it but, yeah, Yu would be missing some digits proportional to how long it takes to spill the beans. Knuckle by knuckle. :)

Reactions: lehw

Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018
how do you get Hinori naked or wear a towel in the house? and how do you unlock the question mark stuff in the outfits?

Archenemystry

Aug 5, 2017
WHAT THE HELL the scene with blind brother is insanely hot, omg thats not the ASMR quality of normal Hgame.. its freaking superb combined with the extermely good art this is 10/10 game

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
how do you access the ntr route, I can't find the npc again lol.
If her discovery rate is high when you end the day, the game will ask you if you want to reduce it. Say yes, and the NTR route will progress. You wont see any actual scenes until late in the route though (basically at the end).

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
thinking logically, if i was ao and found an axe while looking for hinori after the suspiscion scene i'd start cutting villagers down until they relented, or burned it all down.

and if i was in that village like hinori, first thing i'd focus on was making weapons to defend myself should the worst happen xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Yotsuyu and lehw

Trenzein

Aug 8, 2019
thinking logically, if i was ao and found an axe while looking for hinori after the suspiscion scene i'd start cutting villagers down until they relented, or burned it all down.

and if i was in that village like hinori, first thing i'd focus on was making weapons to defend myself should the worst happen xD
Absolutely, you dont even have to wait. You get what looks to be a machete on the first day. And If I cant find her or find out what they've done to her, I would do my very best to kill everyone in the village, no matter how long it takes or how much subterfuge or even luring the beasts of the forest to the town if necessary.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
WTF XD

Is it necessary to give the translator a prize for morality and rectitude? Did you forget that this is just a game? . . . . Now I'm left with the question of what he was saying here.

View attachment 2564415
Translator broke the GigaChad meter. Bro translated a whole netorare game that breaks the morality compass, but refuses to translate this :coffee:

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Translator broke the GigaChad meter. Bro translated a whole netorare game that breaks the morality compass, but refuses to translate this :coffee:
exact. the game is highly amoral, misogynistic, etc. etc
but he translated everything. . . . minus this. . . . . What kind of profane words were there? Will they be the exact words to summon Satan and generate the 4th impact?

thanh147

Dec 11, 2021
It just going to make me curious to see what it's more,at least give us some small detail what it's

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
I put the OG file to try to translate but goddamit the writing is so bad I can't make most of the kanji and OCR even less so.

She mentions she has a kiddy hole which is probably implying pedophilia so maybe that's why the TLor didn't want to.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes