RPGM - Completed - Kalmia's Financial Difficulties [Final] [head shop kasai]

1. 3.00 star(s)

MrMrs952

Borderline unplayable due to the atrocious translation. Incomprehensible sentences, which causes some of the quests or directions given to be nothing more than guesswork. I dropped it because I just wasn't gonna spend more of my time deciphering the confusing translation. Story-wise, it's your run-of the mill "protagonist needs money" trope, and visually it's about average as well. Could have been enjoyable.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

GoonerM96

1. The dialogue was unintelligible. It had bad translation.
    2. The story was simple to understand.
    3. The artwork was fine for me.
    4. The game play was lame. No other objective than to gain corruption points by redoing the same thing over and over again.
    5. There are quite a few dick cheese and odor elements. So watch out or welcome it in open arms.

Overall, fine art but lame gameplay.
    3/5
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Geanjak

Played the final version
    The game is interesting. I liked the script, and some H scene.
    However, the gameplay is boring, it's too slow.
    Moreover, one scene is bugged, the game crashed every time.
    it's a little game, so, it's a 3/5
  4. 2.00 star(s)

floran

I didn't finish this game, the trasnlation makes absolutly no sense in neither english or spanish. After looking at the scenes from a full save it seems the game has potential.

The art itself is crude, it needs story to be enjoyed so the bad translation is a whole deal breaker. I would suggest to don't waste your time downloading this until someone makes a proper translation job.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

The game is good enough. Translation needs some work and it is hard to solve the quest because there is no quest indicator what so ever. The story also needed some work. But all I can say that it is a good time killer game. Good job developer. Keep up the good work.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Kaiser391

I played this game with machine translate software through Deepl API, not a good one but very understandable.
    The game content is well done, focus a lot on dick cheese and smell fetish. Even though the collection room doesn't contain all events, some are by interact with NPC on street and in door.
    I love how MC slowly being corrupted, not a mind break, she knows her capable of things and stop when can. This is a big bonus point for the game, a lot games that have corruption tag usually have the MC broken when the corruption started to develop.
    A big minus is that you have to go around quite a bit to gain point for lewdness and then sleep and do that again. I noticed that she change at every 10 point gained.
    The ending happens when she has 100 point and it is like there is an ending, pretty meh in my opinion, not a well one.