Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Gallery sometimes gets the bottom/top positions reversed. Physics are a little unstable there too. Switching some of the female characters out, for instance, eventually caused the breasts physics to warp and deform.

Also, the resolution scale slider keeps resetting to max after closing the options. The actual resolution scale retains it's setting, but returning to the options shows the slider moved back to max even if you set it to anything else. Minor issue, but if you're going back and forth to get other settings tweaked, it can interfere if you forget to repeat the adjustment to that slider.

Finally, it might be an idea to annotate somewhere that going invisible doesn't work unless your weapon is drawn. For a while, I thought it was just broken.
The physics is a known issue on the gallery. We've made an workaround on version 0.11 but it is still on the patron test branch.

We'll check the resolution scale bug, strange thing that happening.

the last bug I didn't understand, can you rephrase it?

Ok, this looks like a promising game, but right now it's completely broken. I played for two hours, enjoyed it, saved the game a dozen times just to make sure. When I tried to reload, I was back at the start with my items. All saves are broken, even autosaves. Pretty annoying, I'm not gonna lie.
Now it's the third time we got someone reporting about a problem with the save\load system... We'll definable gonna check whats going on. Thank you for your feedback. Can you try to type %localappdata%\Kalyskah_RPG on your windows explorer and delete the folder and then try again? Maybe you have an old save from an oldest version of the game?

i keep getting a crash when opening the application is says "video driver crashed and reset make sure drivers are up to date". All of my drivers are the latest version im running a 1050 ti any suggestions?
I'm not sure, but try to run the launcher that is inside of the game folder and change it to directx11

If you were to compare this game's genre to any other 3DCG game, which one would that be? I want to know whether this game is worth playing..
I don't know exactly what 3dcg means but I'm guessing it might be a game which the story is told by cutscenes? That's not the case here. Kalyskah is an action RPG game:

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hi, first, thanks for this amazing game. Few bugs for sure, but so good.
I have 2 questions :
1) Is it possible to reverse the Y-axis on gamepad yet ?
2) I can change the resoltion to 4k only in FullScreen Mode, but when doing so, the screen does not scale propely and I have a 1/4 of the upper left screen only. Am i Doing something wrong ?

Thanks anyway and keep up your great work !
Wer haven't added a way to reverse the axis yet, but someone already asked about it in the past and we might do at some point in the future

And yes, you can change the resolution to 4k on the main menu

Kelsath

Apr 3, 2019
Now it's the third time we got someone reporting about a problem with the save\load system... We'll definable gonna check whats going on. Thank you for your feedback. Can you try to type %localappdata%\Kalyskah_RPG on your windows explorer and delete the folder and then try again? Maybe you have an old save from an oldest version of the game?
This is my first time playing the game, so old saves can't be the cause of this.

One interesting thing to note. I actually found one save that was usable, in the sewers. (I reached the town in my first session, so all those later saves were lost.) During my second session I continued my save from the sewers, and all of the saves I made later on now bring me back to the sewers, not to the start of the game. I still lost all the new progress, (I actually replayed the rest of the dungeon, explored the town) but the game seemed to remember the save I continued, and all of the broken saves now put me back there.

Not sure if it's useful, but I thought it might be interesting.

I encountered a few other issues, I'm sure you know about them though. At one point equipping armor with right click stopped working and the items just disappeared from my inventory instead. I could still change them by dragging them with the mouse.

There were also some issues with the animations during cutscenes. The cutscene for the confrontation outside the starter dungeon got pretty interesting. At first my character was invisible, then she appeared, knee deep in the ground. There was a lot of shaking too. Later she just kept repeating the kneeling animation during the conversation with the injured character by the fire.

I think this could become a great game though. The foundation is definitely there.

This is not a bug, just a personal issue. I think the playable sex scenes are a bit punishing. I kept failing them in the pub, one of the characters always got tired. When I clicked on "take a break", which supposed to restore stamina, I just failed the scene right away. It's possible that it's me who just can't figure the mechanics out, but to me it seems like the current system takes the fun out of one of the core parts of the game. Maybe a quick tutorial would be useful, or an option to disable stamina depletion.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
This is my first time playing the game, so old saves can't be the cause of this.

One interesting thing to note. I actually found one save that was usable, in the sewers. (I reached the town in my first session, so all those later saves were lost.) During my second session I continued my save from the sewers, and all of the saves I made later on now bring me back to the sewers, not to the start of the game. I still lost all the new progress, (I actually replayed the rest of the dungeon, explored the town) but the game seemed to remember the save I continued, and all of the broken saves now put me back there.

Not sure if it's useful, but I thought it might be interesting.

I encountered a few other issues, I'm sure you know about them though. At one point equipping armor with right click stopped working and the items just disappeared from my inventory instead. I could still change them by dragging them with the mouse.

There were also some issues with the animations during cutscenes. The cutscene for the confrontation outside the starter dungeon got pretty interesting. At first my character was invisible, then she appeared, knee deep in the ground. There was a lot of shaking too. Later she just kept repeating the kneeling animation during the conversation with the injured character by the fire.

I think this could become a great game though. The foundation is definitely there.

This is not a bug, just a personal issue. I think the playable sex scenes are a bit punishing. I kept failing them in the pub, one of the characters always got tired. When I clicked on "take a break", which supposed to restore stamina, I just failed the scene right away. It's possible that it's me who just can't figure the mechanics out, but to me it seems like the current system takes the fun out of one of the core parts of the game. Maybe a quick tutorial would be useful, or an option to disable stamina depletion.

Those bugs are things we heard about on previous versions of the game but I find odd that they are still happening oO
On the bottom right side of your screen, which version of the game is showing?
About the mini game during the sex scenes, there should be a button to disable it next to the arousal bar

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
The last bug I was referring to is that you cannot activate mist form without your weapon drawn. It works only then, but not if my weapon is sheathed.

Kelsath

Apr 3, 2019
Those bugs are things we heard about on previous versions of the game but I find odd that they are still happening oO
On the bottom right side of your screen, which version of the game is showing?
About the mini game during the sex scenes, there should be a button to disable it next to the arousal bar
v0.10.4

judith

Jul 29, 2018
Hello, this game seems impressive to me, I encourage developers to continue with this project, my opinion as a girl is that I like the idea of being a vampire and being able to make "certain decisions", but I have several questions.
1- where is the file "save" to recover it in subsequent updates.
2-I cannot leave the town, because the guard's sequence reappears asking me to pay to enter, etc.
3-after talking to the smith. I do not know where to go, and in the brothel, I can only have sex with 2 people, but I cannot go.
Any advice, or is it that the game ends here? Thank you for your attention!!! ;)

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
The last bug I was referring to is that you cannot activate mist form without your weapon drawn. It works only then, but not if my weapon is sheathed.
That's actually how the mechanic is supposed to work xD
The mist form is something useful only during combat.

We will investigate if the issue persists on the latest version as well, thank you for reporting it.

Hello, this game seems impressive to me, I encourage developers to continue with this project, my opinion as a girl is that I like the idea of being a vampire and being able to make "certain decisions", but I have several questions.
1- where is the file "save" to recover it in subsequent updates.
2-I cannot leave the town, because the guard's sequence reappears asking me to pay to enter, etc.
3-after talking to the smith. I do not know where to go, and in the brothel, I can only have sex with 2 people, but I cannot go.
Any advice, or is it that the game ends here? Thank you for your attention!!! ;)
1 - Type %localappdata%\Kalyskah_RPG on windows explorer and you'll find save games folder
2 - You can actually leave. Just dismiss him and walk away xD The guard is stoping kaly everytime you load the game, but only once. We are working on the questline this month that will make this cutscene trigger only on the first time you try to enter milhaven.
3 - After talking with the blacksmith, you should kill some wolves and bears to unlock the leather armour set on her shop. Other than that, we only have 2 more voiced dialogues: with the nurse and with the innkeepers (but only at night). We are adding more content this month.

Thank you for your feedback and kind words! It will take two more months until we have over one and a half or two hours of gameplay on the surface world, but we are getting there =)

judith

Jul 29, 2018

We will investigate if the issue persists on the latest version as well, thank you for reporting it.

1 - Type %localappdata%\Kalyskah_RPG on windows explorer and you'll find save games folder
2 - You can actually leave. Just dismiss him and walk away xD The guard is stoping kaly everytime you load the game, but only once. We are working on the questline this month that will make this cutscene trigger only on the first time you try to enter milhaven.
3 - After talking with the blacksmith, you should kill some wolves and bears to unlock the leather armour set on her shop. Other than that, we only have 2 more voiced dialogues: with the nurse and with the innkeepers (but only at night). We are adding more content this month.

Thank you for your feedback and kind words! It will take two more months until we have over one and a half or two hours of gameplay on the surface world, but we are getting there =)
Thank you very much for the help, I wanted to know if I had reached the end of the "demo", or if I could do something else, I really like this game, I will closely follow your progress. ;)

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
True, but would it be possible to have that fact annotated in game beside the prompt maybe or perhaps have the prompt behave like the others? The button prompt for it appears regardless of weapon in or out, yet is only relevant with one of those conditions, leading to the assumption it's either unintended or a bug like I did. Other button prompts appear and hide when it makes sense to, but that one shows up all the time. Just a suggestion, because the inconsistency is where the confusion came from, even if it's not an actual bug.

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
After three full walkthroughs and a bunch of reloading, I've found everything if not all things that can and can not be done. But a number of things are rather confusing and\or buggy.
1. Mist form. It took a while but yeah, I understood it is basically invincibility feature for combat. That said, there was a bug where before sewers, I tried to cross the chasm by sprint jumping in mist form - MC fell down and with only 30% stamina reverted to original form and floated back whilst stuck in landing pose (instead of bloab of mist). Also, the keys to use abilities in the menu are all over the place. Block explanation sends right half of text one paragraph down therefore it is kinda confusing at first. And, if you are not going to use mist form for non combat stance, please note that it is combat only. Might save some people from frustration.
2. Blood buff. For me it was extremely confusing at the beginning, as to what it is and only testing myself I figured out all the features (lifesteal, regeneration, damage increase, red aura). It would be a nice quality of life improvement if you could explain it better, just like with Block feature in the menu. The only tip so far is character menu in game and to notice you heal when it is active. Also, there are no blood-red effect on claws when using, at least I didn't notice.
3. Vampire vision. It looks neat, but other then for better nightvision it is rather useless. Detect range is aroung 5 meters, and there are nothing you could find hidden xcept for the hexblade hiding behind the door in the main hall. I assumed it would highlight everything within 50 meters at least, as you wrote in the changelog.
4. Character appearence. I guess it is just me, but setting up hair color was... difficult. If one of three parameters is full black, most of the time it plays no role, as another one overtakes it. You want to make roots slightly purple without changing anything else? Most of the time, all the hair will go full punk. It varies from hairstyle to hairstyle, but still, really weird.
5. Saves. Other then having 50-something saves named as 'BlushColorX' 'MakeupColorZ', etc. from 2019, they are acting weird. In the underground map, loading resets all the enemies as well as MC's level (but leaves inventory full) and on the surface, the demon girl vanishes. I didn't load before bandit camp, but after it - she always dissapears.
6. Why does MC always loses 30~% health on the surface if she just strolls around? I guess it could've been a penalty for uninvited entry, but it does nothing despite MC saying that she can bleed by entering this way.
7. Testing sex scenes results in reverse rape with MC's weapon as it doesn't dissapear and is still strapped to her back.

Jul 31, 2018
The physics is a known issue on the gallery. We've made an workaround on version 0.11 but it is still on the patron test branch.

We'll check the resolution scale bug, strange thing that happening.

the last bug I didn't understand, can you rephrase it?

I'm not sure, but try to run the launcher that is inside of the game folder and change it to directx11

I don't know exactly what 3dcg means but I'm guessing it might be a game which the story is told by cutscenes? That's not the case here. Kalyskah is an action RPG game:

Thanks

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
1. Mist form. It took a while but yeah, I understood it is basically invincibility feature for combat. That said, there was a bug where before sewers, I tried to cross the chasm by sprint jumping in mist form - MC fell down and with only 30% stamina reverted to original form and floated back whilst stuck in landing pose (instead of bloab of mist). Also, the keys to use abilities in the menu are all over the place. Block explanation sends right half of text one paragraph down therefore it is kinda confusing at first. And, if you are not going to use mist form for non combat stance, please note that it is combat only. Might save some people from frustration.
If you notice how the controls change on the bottom left side of your screen, you will see thatt the mist form is only displayed when you have your weapon up. The controls on the bottom left side are there exactly to show people what they can do at each state that the character is. Games like The Witcher 3 do the same thing to show controls that are available according to certain conditions.

2. Blood buff. For me it was extremely confusing at the beginning, as to what it is and only testing myself I figured out all the features (lifesteal, regeneration, damage increase, red aura). It would be a nice quality of life improvement if you could explain it better, just like with Block feature in the menu. The only tip so far is character menu in game and to notice you heal when it is active. Also, there are no blood-red effect on claws when using, at least I didn't notice.
We'll make another tutorial pop up after the player defeats Michael to better explain the healing mechanics

3. Vampire vision. It looks neat, but other then for better nightvision it is rather useless. Detect range is aroung 5 meters, and there are nothing you could find hidden xcept for the hexblade hiding behind the door in the main hall. I assumed it would highlight everything within 50 meters at least, as you wrote in the changelog.
The idea of the vampire vision is exactly to make exploring the map easier when it's dark. Increasing the Logic attribute increases the range of the outline but again, it's a feature that is being tested only now and we will explain it better after we find a good way to do it. But I need to tell in advancement that this feature will never be like the x-ray vision from Batman games, and some enemies will be invisible to that. We don't want to take away the surprises while exploring the map and we don't want to make the player feel like they depend on this mechanic in order to find things around.

4. Character appearence. I guess it is just me, but setting up hair color was... difficult. If one of three parameters is full black, most of the time it plays no role, as another one overtakes it. You want to make roots slightly purple without changing anything else? Most of the time, all the hair will go full punk. It varies from hairstyle to hairstyle, but still, really weird.
We are working on a colour picker on the character creation menu.

7. Testing sex scenes results in reverse rape with MC's weapon as it doesn't dissapear and is still strapped to her back.
There is no rape on our game and I don't think I understand what you mean with the 'weapon on her back'... Do you mean that the weapon is not becoming invisible, but being shelthed? If that's the case, this was intended.

Last edited:

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
5. Saves. Other then having 50-something saves named as 'BlushColorX' 'MakeupColorZ', etc. from 2019, they are acting weird. In the underground map, loading resets all the enemies as well as MC's level (but leaves inventory full) and on the surface, the demon girl vanishes. I didn't load before bandit camp, but after it - she always dissapears.
6. Why does MC always loses 30~% health on the surface if she just strolls around? I guess it could've been a penalty for uninvited entry, but it does nothing despite MC saying that she can bleed by entering this way.
Type %localappdata%\Kalyskah_RPG and delete the whole folder. This problem with your save\load might be related to old config files causing problems with the newer version of the game

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
If you notice how the controls change on the bottom left side of your screen, you will see thatt the mist form is only displayed when you have your weapon up. The controls on the bottom left side are there exactly to show people what they can do at each state that the character is. Games like The Witcher 3 do the same thing to show controls that are available according to certain conditions.
Perhaps I missed it in the changelogs for 0.11, but on the public I still have it in the non-combat controls. They DO change, yes, but mist form stays.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We'll make another tutorial pop up after the player defeats Michael to better explain the healing mechanics
That's wonderful. I actually expected him to be a tutorial mob with some tutorial of 'Use RMB to block, LMB to attack, etc.' spring up before engagment. Also, possible non-murderous solution (Without need for losing combat and rolling dice for sorcery, etc.)? For some reason I felt sad killing that one Hexblade who was saying "I'm trying.. to resist it."

The idea of the vampire vision is exactly to make exploring the map easier when it's dark. Increasing the Logic attribute increases the range of the outline but again, it's a feature that is being tested only now and we will explain it better after we find a good way to do it. But I need to tell in advancement that this feature will never be like the x-ray vision from Batman games, and some enemies will be invisible to that. We don't want to take away the surprises while exploring the map and we don't want to make the player feel like they depend on this mechanic in order to find things around.
Guess I misunderstood the idea. Expected it more of an X-ray, but that sounds much better.

We are working on a colour picker on the character creation menu.
Sounds great!

There is no rape on our game and I don't think I understand what you mean with the 'weapon on her back'... Do you mean that the weapon is not becoming invisible, but being shelthed? If that's the case, this was intended.
My bad, poor choice of words. I meant, wearing a two handed weapon which is carried on her back results in a kinky intercourse with said weapon penetrating the penetrator in a certain pose (Yeah, pun is terrible, I know). In any case - screenshot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
Type %localappdata%\Kalyskah_RPG and delete the whole folder. This problem with your save\load might be related to old config files causing problems with the newer version of the game
Going to do just that. I was afraid of dealing with them as I thought that game files somehow ended in save folder? so deleting would destroy the game itself.

Just tried, guess my localappdata folder is empty for some reason. Well, time to figure out how the hell that happened. (Seems more 'hidden' than empty, but still, wtf)

Edit: nevermind, wrong appdata folder

Last edited:

ULFERONS

Feb 27, 2020
are you supposed to not be able to turn the camera with the mouse? or am i experiencing a bug?

also the optimization seems awful. running it on minimum on a 1070 and i'm still getting massive lags and stutters every few seconds.

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes