Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Mod
Kame Paradise 2 Multiversex XV -

Win: - -
Android: - -

May 9, 2018
He's working on the animations now, apparently everything else is done. he gives sneak peaks on his pixiv streems so far it looks great

Reactions: FakoSIL

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
He's working on the animations now, apparently everything else is done. he gives sneak peaks on his pixiv streems so far it looks great
Yup, the thing is animations is the longest part
There also will be coding of the game after everything's done, so that might take a while too

Zasaan

Nov 16, 2021
I really just want to know why nobody has complained about the shitty camera. Or is there a way to fix it? I wanna see all the action at once and not have to scroll up or down

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Quick info, game will be delayed as there will be a doujinshi coming out first and the patreon doujinshi

Reactions: DarkDank

pollax

Oct 16, 2017
Are the scenes supposed to be a blurred mess that are way too zoomed in?
Why all animations are so blurred??
Is there anyone with this problem? I don't know how to solve it ( i see every image perfect, but only the sex scenes are a little blurred). I think the problem may be the pc, but all the other games from yamamoto are working well...
same problem here.
‎Hermano, yo también. el mismo problema...
Im not viwe the comple sence.‎
Hello.
how to fix the blur censorship issue. It didn't seem to work properly, it blur and unblur randomly but it's mostly blured.
Did anyone had the same issue has me ?
thank you
I had the same problem. Runing the game with Integrated Graphics Card seems to work. I have a laptop with intel and Nvidia graphics

Kageyama01

Dec 22, 2019
Is there any other way to fix the scenes when i download the the fix that posted the game it suddenly force me out

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes