Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
I play it again with 'new game' and go walkthrough to only the earring quest, and have no problem.

Maybe you had a problem with the game files? try a new game and go to every place once, is not necessary to complete every quest, just go there and return to the ship immediately. Like the desert and Goten throwing rock at you, just go there and came back to the ship to another location.

I go every location, just spoke with every NPC, specially 774-C to speak with Kibito once, go to Onsen once, go to another location, return to Onsen, saw the scene, activate the quest, go back to 774-C speak to Kibito once again and had the prompt to teleport.
any link walkthrough?

brata

May 16, 2017
This is an amazing game. The only bad thing about it is that it says "completed" and Bulma does not have any sex scenes it it.

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
I would have loved a scene with this design.
Buu Saga Bulma would have been great too. What a waste.
BulmaZZ.png
View attachment 2310019
ok, who was the asshole that said this?
This game has some really bullshit parts, with the tower climbing, needing to dodge Goten offscreen rocks and the sand worms.
I really dont get why yamamoto puts a ton of crap and pointless gameplay in this game, I want to fap, not have a challenge.
No wonder this game took so long to make. We could have had Z Bulma in the game, but 50% of this games process went into the shitty gameplay and mechanics. Damn. I hope this trend doesn't continue. So many devs have this problem.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes