RPGM Completed KAME PARADISE [Final] [YamamotoDoujinshi]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Does anyone know where Yamamoto is from?
Because I know that in Japan it is not allowed to publish uncensored images for this kind of games, in fact he published the censored version on DlSite, but then he is the same person who published the uncensored version on Fakku. So, where is he from? Because if he were from Japan, he would not be able to perform this kind of action

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
So played to the end of the game credits rolled and after that stuck with black screen saying in yellow letters "RangeError" and below that in white letters "Array buffer allocation failed" clicking or pressing enter escape Z or X doesn't work so now what ?

Boki82

Sep 9, 2019
View attachment 147577

Overview:
RPG+ANIME+CG Doujin game of "Dragon Ball", complete all the Gallery Movie!

*Special thanks to genl from ehentai. None of this would have been possible without their help.*

Thread Updated: 2022-04-19
Release Date: 2022-03-26
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: Walkthrough - ONLINE GALLERY*

VASCOflamengo thanks for the link

View attachment 147578 View attachment 147579 View attachment 147581 View attachment 147580
What's the purpose of all of it if it is censored ?
No use even downloading it tbh

Real_TraKWhip

Jul 15, 2023
I hate having to copy messages like this but:
I'm starting work on modding Yamamoto's games. If any of you are interested in helping hmu at Real_TraKWhip#6959
I'm the same person running the Yamamoto Archive Discord, where we already have a channel dedicated to this. All help is appreciated considering that we won't have another game for a while.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes