Aug 31, 2021
Dude's busy and has his own problems to deal with. You should try putting yourself in the shoes of others, not only here but in general. I get it, you're tired, frustrated, but remember the dev is human too and just like us, has his/her own life. Ask before jumping into conclusions. Be mindful. We're all human afterall
at one point you're right, and knowing naughty turtle, he just put out this game, which I always look forward to an update.
In addition to the fact that I have been playing it for 3 years and the level of content that he has been able to achieve alone is impressive.
I just hope they update the scene when chichi sleeps, it would be a very good scene :)

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
at one point you're right, and knowing naughty turtle, he just put out this game, which I always look forward to an update.
In addition to the fact that I have been playing it for 3 years and the level of content that he has been able to achieve alone is impressive.
I just hope they update the scene when chichi sleeps, it would be a very good scene :)
don't worry. In time you will eventually get it. Don't lose hope yet:)

Aug 8, 2021
I have been playing it for 3 years and the level of content that he has been able to achieve alone is impressive.
And there is the reason why everyone in this thread has no fucking right to complain or bash the creator of this game. We are getting this shit for free, on top of the fact Naughty Turtle is doing this on his own, as far as we know.

He has made a solid enough game that was long and enjoyable enough for me to sink HOURS in. It's quite a comprehensive game, but not overwhelming to the point where you go soft while in between hentai scenes. I know people are tired of Willy, and while I wasn't sold on him at first, I can't deny his storyline was handled very well. And the artwork, even the sketches, are decent.

My only gripe is that we don't have her cheating with younger dudes, but it's just a small criticism, not bashing.

If anyone has a right to complain, it's the patreon supporters, but even then, it's important for peeps to remember he is one dude. People get burned out, have a busy schedule, or move on to something else.

Naughty Turtle always comes back with content. That's one thing that some devs have not done and that is enough for me to keep coming back. If you still think he is scamming you out of your donations, then stop investing in this game and move on.

Ultimately, the decision on how to spend money on the game is only yours to make.

Reactions: seraphimd2

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
And there is the reason why everyone in this thread has no fucking right to complain or bash the creator of this game. We are getting this shit for free, on top of the fact Naughty Turtle is doing this on his own, as far as we know.

He has made a solid enough game that was long and enjoyable enough for me to sink HOURS in. It's quite a comprehensive game, but not overwhelming to the point where you go soft while in between hentai scenes. I know people are tired of Willy, and while I wasn't sold on him at first, I can't deny his storyline was handled very well. And the artwork, even the sketches, are decent.

My only gripe is that we don't have her cheating with younger dudes, but it's just a small criticism, not bashing.

If anyone has a right to complain, it's the patreon supporters, but even then, it's important for peeps to remember he is one dude. People get burned out, have a busy schedule, or move on to something else.

Naughty Turtle always comes back with content. That's one thing that some devs have not done and that is enough for me to keep coming back. If you still think he is scamming you out of your donations, then stop investing in this game and move on.

Ultimately, the decision on how to spend money on the game is only yours to make.
My biggest gripe is the number of times the Desperate Housewife quest was redone. Other than that I believe Naughty Turtle's issue is his own aspirations. This game has a HUGE scope. Way too big for one guy to reasonably do in any decent length of time. I think it makes him rush some things (bugs, and unfinished art). It's easy to get burnt out when you realize just how much more work you have to do. All in all a fantastic game, one of the few I'm a patron of. The potential is there for this to be a amazing parody game just like Four Elements Trainer. It's certainly the best DBZ parody game by a wide margin.

Nov 18, 2022
Going to echo off the last comment, unlike most of the DBZ parodies out there this one actually does make you feel like you're actually playing and experiencing the Dragon Ball world. It might be the music or the game sprites that contribute to that, but there's whatever the case you want to actually play through it all instead of just clicking through text to get the art or etc.

This is something I've mentioned before, when I first got into the game, the game doesn't make you do mundane tasks for the content, because it uses content to progress. An example would be the tournament "training" where Chi-Chi improves with each exercise, and then you get the sexercise content to play with. Compare with Yamamoto's game where you're doing mundane tasks like playing rock-paper-scissors for an animation with no dialogue that you finish faster than the task you had to do for the reward.

That said,I don't think he should be immune to criticism. Most of his fans don't complain because they want to bash the game but because they love the game and want to see it flourish. Redrawn CGs shouldn't be the "feature" for an update, that should be stuff that is developed over time, not to mention if he told us from the beginning he's taking time off more people looking forward to the game would've understood there wasn't going to be much new content. Right now I'm not even sure what's coming next. Is he still taking a break? Should I temper my excitement for the next update because there's only going to be one scene in the next update coming in 6 months?

Lordmitama

May 30, 2021
I feel like 1.10 is more like a polished version of 1.9. I'm doing the Desperate Housewife quest now and I do see the changes, but stuff like updated art shouldn't be a feature for an update in my opinion. I'll finish up the quest and see if it was worth the 700 megabytes I'll never get back.

*Edit
It wasn't bad. I think I'd like it more if I didn't spend 5 months waiting for a scene that lasts less than 5 minutes, but the art quality was pretty decent. I will say the ending was nice. I'm glad we can finally be done with Willy so the other characters can get some love. Anyway, can't wait for July or August for the next update!

Included the save file if you don't want to spend an hour grinding for money in the desert. Just go to bed and the new scene will start.
finally new save for chichi sex

Reactions: Sylia Stingray

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I find it a shame that the game engine is RPG ace instead of RPG MV the games would be more fluid with those engines but the problem is that if the creator wants to change the game engine he will probably have to start from scratch

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
Because Naughty Turtle made the galaxy brained decision to limit the amount of money you can have at one time.
It didn't used to be that way. Problem with it was a bug that if you exceeded a certain amount of zenny, it resets to zero zenny. I'll hazard a guess he wasn't able to find what caused it so he just limited the amount of zenny you could aquire and called it a gameplay feature.

MarkoBoo

Jul 7, 2019
"Q" EasAcs Menu
Fixes Bugs
UltimateCheat "Complete quests,Unlock Gallery,Cards,Items,Money,etc..."
carry unlimited amount of zenis
more slots for onlong trans, pat** stuff
Colored version of the game is coming in few weeks
upcoming fan quests and sex events..

ps: if you got any skills you can join the team also..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SuperSwine

Mar 19, 2023
Any idea what the next update will be about?
There hasn't been any official post or vote on his Patreon so we don't know yet. I would hope he finishes the Oolong scenes with chichi, as well as the final night in the time chamber. If he finishes most things with chichi that he has started, he can then move on to doing stuff with bulma and the other women.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes