MarkoBoo

Jul 7, 2019
That's the modded version from the discord
I wouldn't call it modded version.. Cuz it doesn't touch anything in the original game.. So if u didn't press button Q to open the mod nothing will happen to the base game except of the bug fixes like bulma diary..

SnowMelts

Dec 21, 2021
I wouldn't call it modded version.. Cuz it doesn't touch anything in the original game.. So if u didn't press button Q to open the mod nothing will happen to the base game except of the bug fixes like bulma diary..
Can you send another link? Latest one is expired

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
it definitely fits the classification of a mod. with a MODified exe file and other files, it's a mod that ads a cheat menu.

your logic is essentially saying "it's not a mod if I don't use it"

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Btw, does this game have native support for controller?

My Xbox one controller doesn't seem to work.

I'm plaing the modded version.

Coochie_slayer69

Jan 27, 2023
"Q" EasAcs Menu
Fixes Bugs
UltimateCheat "Complete quests,Unlock Gallery,Cards,Items,Money,etc..."
carry unlimited amount of zenis
more slots for onlong trans, pat** stuff
Colored version of the game is coming in few weeks
upcoming fan quests and sex events..

ps: if you got any skills you can join the team also..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yo could attach a new link for discord plz

Ethanhunter

Oct 20, 2021
Guys i'm New here in this game.
When i go find the five dragon ball the game get freeze and i can't move or click any button what to do??
He become like that

Last edited:

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
I'm confused to the situation. do you mean you just got the 5 star ball? if it froze just after getting the 5 star ball how did you get back on bulma's ship?

Reactions: Ethanhunter

Ethanhunter

Oct 20, 2021
I'm confused to the situation. do you mean you just got the 5 star ball? if it froze just after getting the 5 star ball how did you get back on bulma's ship?
I mean after i get dragon ball number 5 and go to the ship the game go black screen then the old man apper near bulma and the game get freeze nothing work

Reactions: Thugbois

boogiepop094

Nov 6, 2017
I mean after i get dragon ball number 5 and go to the ship the game go black screen then the old man apper near bulma and the game get freeze nothing work
I came across the same bug. After getting 5 or 6 balls you can't enter the ship, otherwise you get stuck there.

Reactions: Ethanhunter
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes