karist

Mar 2, 2019
Considering creator's comment of facebook on Tuesday last week, he can't find bugs by himself.
It seems we should report him about bugs more proactively.

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
In the Desperate Housewife quest when finding Piccolo at north near a tree the game turns black, I can still pause the game and enter the menu, I can even walk but the screen remains black. This happens with both Oolong and Roshi.
Can anyone help?

Jul 5, 2020
Considering creator's comment of facebook on Tuesday last week, he can't find bugs by himself.
It seems we should report him about bugs more proactively.
People have been reporting bugs here and there. The author isn't active here anymore, some gets resolve some don't. New features always bring new bugs.

s3nt3nza

Jan 23, 2018
Hello, I recently found this game and I have just started playing it, I have the problem with oolong skills, I cannot transform into chichi, V1.4
Same, i can't transform. I tried to press SHIFT as the tutorial says, but nothing happens

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
for those who have problems because of the keys if they give the F1 they can configure the keys of the skills

mikkilaud

Nov 21, 2020
for those who have problems because of the keys if they give the F1 they can configure the keys of the skills
Thanks, I know you are patreon, is the quest scan them all active or is it for another version? and how is the scan activated?

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
Thanks, I know you are patreon, is the quest scan them all active or is it for another version? and how is the scan activated?
At this moment I am not patreon, but the scan mission is not complete and to activate the scan you have to have the scanner equipped and activate it as if it were the clock

mikkilaud

Nov 21, 2020
At this moment I am not patreon, but the scan mission is not complete and to activate the scan you have to have the scanner equipped and activate it as if it were the clock
I have never been able, I have tried to use several keys and no, only the screen goes green and I also have the bug of not being able to leave the initial scene in the other world, it repeats indefinitely

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017

Grandpa Gohan quest (UPDATED)
  • Trade chichi's photos for Annin photos (wich will be CG drawings)
  • Chichi undress in front of Grandpa Gohan before going to bed.
  • Buy underwears wich will be seen during the CG drawing scene when chichi undress in front of Grandpa Gohan
  • Hear about naughty stories from Grandpa Gohan about Roshi, Ox-King and chichi's mother when you are in the same bed
  • Unlock Chi-Chi's mother outfit skin (for Chi-Chi)
  • And more
New events have been added to the quest. You will have to give Grandpa Gohan a wedding photo of Chi-Chi (a new drawing). A new objective has been added after winning the autorization. A new drawing scene has been added when you enter the bed with Grandpa Gohan inside
Naughty cooking CG drawings
The drinking and Game Over scenes during the breastfeeding will be fully colored.
Release date announcement for $ 10 users or photos?

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2020
Hey TheBeJoJo, I'm curious why you're no longer a Patreon subscriber. Did something happened? I often see your videos, now I have an idea why you're no longer posting videos of this game

Jul 5, 2020
I'm wondering what happened with hiring a programmer to speed up the development process. NaughtyTurtle has already hit the 200 Patreons subs a while ago, probally atleast a year now. Is he still doing this alone?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes