elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
i'm gonna rant a little even knowing NT don't come to this forum.
this update was so dissapointing, i was prepared for it since i spoiled myself wactching benjojo's gameplay on ph but damn, we have 3 drawings, they have a lot of face variants but 3 drawings at the end of the day, the "sex scene" is a joke, not even a sprite animation, not even an original drawing, just the same groping from behind but with "sound effects"

i know the dev can do better, the picnic scenes were top tier but after that the game hasn't been worth playing (considering you have to play from the start every time, grind the money for chichi, look for the groceries, leveling her lewd level, getting good cards, etc) it's a non rewarding chore at this stage

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
i'm gonna rant a little even knowing NT don't come to this forum.
this update was so dissapointing, i was prepared for it since i spoiled myself wactching benjojo's gameplay on ph but damn, we have 3 drawings, they have a lot of face variants but 3 drawings at the end of the day, the "sex scene" is a joke, not even a sprite animation, not even an original drawing, just the same groping from behind but with "sound effects"

i know the dev can do better, the picnic scenes were top tier but after that the game hasn't been worth playing (considering you have to play from the start every time, grind the money for chichi, look for the groceries, leveling her lewd level, getting good cards, etc) it's a non rewarding chore at this stage
you should email him that. I thought his reason for adding too few new scenes is he spend time to complete the old art, but seems like all other incompleted arts stay the same. So it costs the whole month (actually almost 2 months) to adding 3 incompleted drawings and some minor side stuffs, that's a big waste of time :mad:

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
This game isn't worth the grind, Waiting almost 2 months for three drawings isn't worth it.
It's not just the pictures and scenes. He also keeps creating new content and eliminating mistakes. And if you do it alone, unfortunately it takes time. In addition, he may not play the game full-time, but has other things to do as well. And there are also developers who wait a lot longer (for example the developer of A Wife And Mother)

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
It's not just the pictures and scenes. He also keeps creating new content and eliminating mistakes. And if you do it alone, unfortunately it takes time. In addition, he may not play the game full-time, but has other things to do as well. And there are also developers who wait a lot longer (for example the developer of A Wife And Mother)
Have to admit the new version has a very small number of bugs (I just met one bug). That's a good point compare with the 1.4 verse (almost 8 or 9 major bugs that broke gameplay). I've just seen his newest Patreon post about his reason for adding few contents, so we can wait for the next update to see the different.
(in additional, he have a coder help him in programming so at least there are two of them, not alone)

karist

Mar 2, 2019
This game isn't worth the grind, Waiting almost 2 months for three drawings isn't worth it.
Well this is my opinion. I think hentai scene is not main content for this game.
Enjoying the world of Dragonball itself from ths sight of Roshi is the right way of playing, I feel.

hentaihoonter

Mar 6, 2021
i can´t find grandpa gohan after getting the pass. where the fuck is that dude. i am in saiyan saga and already looked everywhere in district 439

kokikumangasonline

Jul 16, 2021
i can´t find grandpa gohan after getting the pass. where the fuck is that dude. i am in saiyan saga and already looked everywhere in district 439
same bug here.
It is happening to several people, I thought it happened because I did not have a striptease unlocked.
but the mission of the tournament (where you get the "striptease") is also bug (there is not the event of watching tv)

Reactions: hentaihoonter

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
could anyone reach the dev these days? :(, in the 1.4 update he fix those bugs very quickly and actively reply the comments. For now it's 2 days and the bugs are major. Hope he would reply soon (some of the fixed bugs in previous patches occurs again, weird) (i stuck in time chamber, Chichi can't train anymore, that's super confused)

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
hey, anyone who can access to the latest news on Patreon could share the news please! I wanna know if his reason for releasing light contents on this update is he planning to focus on completing the sketches or not?

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
if anybody can provide a save that starts in grandpa gohan quest, it would be swell. can't access it for some reason, probably an android bug.

Labryna

May 15, 2017
My guess is that if you've already taken the Dragon Ball#4, you can't meet Gohan.
And after you meet Gohan, you can't take the Dragon Ball#4.

Reactions: hentaihoonter

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
My guess is that if you've already taken the Dragon Ball#4, you can't meet Gohan.
And after you meet Gohan, you can't take the Dragon Ball#4.
right, double bug :ROFLMAO:, the big amount of very-easy-to-be-triggered bugs in every versions makes me think there is no tester for the game. Devs just release his raw version and we are his tester.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes