karist

Mar 2, 2019
Naughty Turtle opened his discord channel and I feel a little wonder.
The title graphic of his channel is Chi-Chi, but why is that the same bikini of avatar of MarkoBoo ?
Just by chance ?

• Haha
Reactions: MarkoBoo

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I'm not seeing it here, so I'll post it. . If you have feedback, suggestions etc... that's the place to go. I'll also say that I've been talking to NaughtyTurtle and giving him some advice on how to better optimize his game. Together we've found the problems, and he's working to fix them!

karist

Mar 2, 2019
I'll also say that I've been talking to NaughtyTurtle and giving him some advice on how to better optimize his game. Together we've found the problems, and he's working to fix them!
Bug fix or optimization is welcome. But I'm a little anxious that he would end up using AI to make or colorize his arts by his fun's suggestion...

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Anyone know where to find Launch and Mai for the Hot spring quest? Also, if anyone is trying to find the dresser key, it's in the clothing basket outside where Chi Chi is in the Garlic saga.

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
The Beta colored version v0.1 is out at Kamesutra Dbz server

View attachment 3077312
On the advice of someone from the server, and my own experience there, I don't recommend joining this server. Most of the moderator team there are absolutely horrible and show little to no respect for Naughty Turtle, or his game, and actively seem to spit in his face any chance they can get. One moderator in particular is always going around insulting people for things as small as joining the official server. If you're not a big fan of hypocrites who whine when their mod is posted elsewhere, despite hosting numerous piracy links, it's not a place for you. Some moderators there are great. It's unfortunate that it's not the majority. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2020
On the advice of someone from the server, and my own experience there, I don't recommend joining this server. Most of the moderator team there are absolutely horrible and show little to no respect for Naughty Turtle, or his game, and actively seem to spit in his face any chance they can get. One moderator in particular is always going around insulting people for things as small as joining the official server. If you're not a big fan of hypocrites who whine when their mod is posted elsewhere, despite hosting numerous piracy links, it's not a place for you. Some moderators there are great. It's unfortunate that it's not the majority. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
I'm sorry if some of us members there made you feel disrespected. Most of the jokes we did there were just for making people laugh. I think it could be just some language/cultural differences since we come from different parts of the world. A joke could be offensive for some. We respect NaughtyTurtle, we have said something harsh because of frustration, but at the day, we wish nothing but the best for NT and for him to succeed

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I'm sorry if some of us members there made you feel disrespected. Most of the jokes we did there were just for making people laugh. I think it could be just some language/cultural differences since we come from different parts of the world. A joke could be offensive for some. We respect NaughtyTurtle, we have said something harsh because of frustration, but at the day, we wish nothing but the best for NT and for him to succeed
The members of the server were great, I had a lot of great interactions with them. The moderator team is a very different story. You may respect NT, but the moderators do not.

Last edited:

MarkoBoo

Jul 7, 2019
About Mai, you can't negotiate with her by bug from ver 1.11, so complete of that quest has been impossible.
If That's so we could just fix and complete it since she has some images in the hot spring already and we did color them

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes