karist

Mar 2, 2019
I didn't say otherwise. I just said the issues have compounded over time to make a game that he'd be better of restarting instead of continuing from the broken base. Not an enviable situation for any dev to be in.
That is also developing skill.
The 'skill' I say includes not only just good coding or script but considering the process of development.
It is sure he's changed the specification of the quest frequently. (ex. Desparate housewife)
I don't say he should not change, but to do so he should have much more attention for the management of event flags or quest journals.

Besides I feel this game is being now programmed by unrelated multiple members, and the task of Naughy Turtle may be just combination those coding and testing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

ejc171

May 6, 2017
Anybody know why willy isnt showing up when you're playing as chi chi to find him at night after his wife finds you at grandpa gohan's looking for him just. Has anyone else experienced this issue I never had it in the previous version?
I Have the same dont know how to fix.

karist

Mar 2, 2019
Karist took it out because it didn't match what they wanted (only marrying Goku). You can see all changes in the changelog.

I would love to have a version of their customization that's just the speed increase and bug fix while having all the original scenes in it. But hey, their work, their rules.
This is events flow of the quest 'Chi-Chi's wedding'. You can check the difference of each version.
It's sure the purpose of the quest is changed, but events itself are almost the same as the original version when you select Roshi as her husband.

Reactions: sunny2377
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes