Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
I buy the cards at the shop in west city the money is withdrawn but the cards do not appear in the menu. the scene of the old man in the market in west city is no longer selectable. the naughty scene in west city only shows the muten teacher going into the house with the blonde girl and nothing more

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
for an update with the patch you will have to wait for early February if you don't have a pantreon subscription:cry::cry::cry:

Jul 5, 2020
for an update with the patch you will have to wait for early February if you don't have a pantreon subscription:cry::cry::cry:
it's alright man. I think it's just fair for the Patreon subscribers. NaughtyTurtle needs to get paid for it too, he has been generous to all of us. Let's hope it comes out soon so we can all enjoy together the game

Reactions: learnbytime

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
Naughty Turtle should get a discord account where to publish the progress in the production of the various updates. there are some images on pantreon ba you have to be a subscriber to see them anyway rest of the idea that the next update will be public by mid February:cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: hentai1988master
Jul 5, 2020
Naughty Turtle should get a discord account where to publish the progress in the production of the various updates. there are some images on pantreon ba you have to be a subscriber to see them anyway rest of the idea that the next update will be public by mid February:cry::cry::cry:
I dunno man, I remember someone brought up Discord here before too, if there is one maybe it's just for him and the patrons. Maybe the game's story is completed he just needs the artwork to be done :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: that's why he needs enough Patreon subsribers so he can hire someone to help him and speed up the process

Reactions: Nicola777

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
I'm sorry but I don't think so. before doing an update he does a poll on pantreon and develops the game according to the polls. that's why I think the story is not over

Reactions: hentai1988master
Jul 5, 2020
I'm sorry but I don't think so. before doing an update he does a poll on pantreon and develops the game according to the polls. that's why I think the story is not over
Good point but it's a poll and NaughtyTurtle is the one giving out the options of what the Patrons can choose, so he must have a direction of where things are going. He'll just unlock what's needed to be out for the next update :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Reactions: Nicola777
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes