VN - Others - Completed - Kamidori Alchemy Meister [Eushully]

1. 5.00 star(s)

lordlysin

10/10, anyone who likes SRPG's should play this. the hentai is pretty good too, but damn the gameplay is fucking amazing. both the tactical parts, and the shop management part are all made so well. the music is also very nice
  2. 5.00 star(s)

toak

Warning: This game is LONG. I probably sunk >50 hours into this game.

Gameplay 8/10

The gameplay is fun which is more than can be said for many games.

Story 9/10

There's a million and a half side story plots. Each character has their own story which is just lovely. And the main character seamlessly flows through the side character's plot. And bangs them at the end. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hentai 10/10

The scenes are beautiful. The art is amazing. There's tons of variety. Albeit, this is a 50+ hour game so the majority of the time you won't be wanking it. But the lead up is worth it.

Overall 9/10

One of the greats. I wish more groups translated Eushully products. As I understand it, Eushully consistently pumps out these 50+ hour games with great characters and great hentai.

You may not have 50+ hours to sink in to this game. That's fine. The best thing to do is not to start. You have to know the time investment before diving in.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Hitman98

A really lengthy visual novel with lots of high quality girls, sex scene and a good amount of jrpg gameplay.

The variety in the cast of girls is really something, it has great music and voice acting, the art is always really impressive.

Highly recommended !
  4. 1.00 star(s)

verygoodlewds

The most disappointing RPG visual novel I have ever played.
    The art and story is AWESOME. I really enjoy the art and the story. But...

Quitting this game after about 60 hours of gameplay. I have no desire to finish. I can’t endure another minute of the endless boring battles. They even tease the player with a cheat room, which is worthless and slow. There are no cheat codes. I do not want to run cheatengine. I am done with this game. It could have been good, but the time investment and tedious combat system kills it. They also do not tell the player that only 1 girl can be chosen as the romantic partner.

This game wastes time. It destroys time. You will not have any free time if you decide to finish this game. You will spend 100 hours doing something that is neither rich nor rewarding, and you will have nothing to show for it. This game could be 20 times shorter than it is. I do not recommend this game to anyone.

Events on the map can’t be chosen, they’re just piled on top of each other in locations in the city. So it feels jerky and shatters immersion.

It could have been a fantastic game, as everything is great except for the combat, and yet combat is 99% of the game. I regret ever watching ssethtzeentach’s review of it. His review was more enjoyable than the game itself. A horrible piece of time-wasting tripe that doesn’t care about people’s time management. It’s not worth the time investment. If it was ten times faster, it would still not be worth the time investment. It SUCKS.

There is no option to skip combat. The gameplay is garbage. Losing a mission means losing 10 agonizing minutes, and it will happen a minimum of 10 times in a playthrough. That necessarily means that more than an hour and a half of gameplay is spent doing battles you don’t want to do REPEATEDLY, REDUNDANTLY.

I will forever cherish this game as the game that taught me to be more wary of video games and their time-sucking potential. This game is bad. Good day.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

lygarx

it is a pretty solid game. the dungeon system is much more preferable to some of the other ones like bunny black. there is crafting and other stuff. art is pretty good too, but that is sort of a requirement these days for hentai. the visual novel aspect is sort of non existent with there really only being 3 paths. not many dialog decisions. but it does have a lot of the rpg gaming element. there is a lot of grinding and gathering involved, but that is part of the game play. I played this many years ago and I only have fond memories of it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

BluePerson

I've spent 100+ hours on this game. Definitely a 5/5 game. It's a shame Eushully games are usually too text-heavy for most groups to even attempt to translate.
    Kamidori has a balance between the item-creation/buying/selling and the turn-based combat but that only makes the gameplay more interesting. It's addicting and makes you want to play more!
    There's a huge variety of characters and there's even NG+ content so don't worry about unlocking every single thing in a single playthrough.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Spinouscharge31

One of the more enjoyable games I played that had adult content, to the point that working towards it did not feel like a chore. The story doesn't get too complicated, and is easy to follow, and even when you end up doing a different route a scene you saw before may not turn out the same way, usually with just a minor tweak to the dialogue but still enjoyable.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

swe920

One of the best adult games i ever played, with so much gameplay ranging from turn based combat, to store management, lots of progression and unit variety. And the story is great, with great inspiration and morals included.

The art is also great, and there's lots of it. And there are several story routes you can take, that all lead to different endings.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

maxdrell

Easily one of the top games made alongside the level of Sengoku Rance, this game has a lot to offer. The overarching plot is a bit on the standard side, but the character interactions more than make up for the winding path the plot can take, with three main heroines that you can have fun with and multiple monster-girl side characters who join as you play, each with fleshed out characters and plot to go with them. Three different plot routes for three main heroines equals more game time, and with the new game+ mechanics and the main star of this game being it's gameplay, ho boy! Brilliant alchemy mechanics, a massive list of constructables to work through, a workshop and store to construct and design as you want and more than enough sidequests and requests to sort, anyone wanting a genuine workshop style game to play can find it here. Combined with the dungeon exploration and great combat system, there is tons of gameplay fun to be had here.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Necrow

I have roughly 80+ hours into this game and still have scenes to unlock. Replaying through the story upwards of 4 times with different branching stories.
    This game should have a much bigger following than it does, as well as other Eushully games.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Netori Popeye

One of the best h-games ever made, on the level of Sengoku Rance and Daiteikoku. Dozens of hours worth of entertainment with some seriously high quality scenes to reward the player. The plot is easy to follow and doesn't take itself too seriously. The game is perfect for what it is.