RPGM None Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka 2

Spillo89

Jul 8, 2020
problem when the fight destroy the clothes. give me error can't find the image clothes.png in img/pictures

Ironflower

Oct 26, 2018
Re-checked with the fresh install and H-scenes are not translated indeed.

I fixed the translation file, you can download it from my first post and extract the data folder to /www/
Thanks for looking into that! I really appreciate all the work you've done here.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Re-checked with the fresh install and H-scenes are not translated indeed.

I fixed the translation file, you can download it from my first post and extract the data folder to /www/
While you're at it, any chance you can edit the save files to unlock the gallery and upload that? For lazy shits like myself.

Edit: I actually figured this out on my own, but since the gallery scene unlocks are switches, you can edit them using rpgmakersaveedit

Last edited:

xanathous

Apr 2, 2020
problem when the fight destroy the clothes. give me error can't find the image clothes.png in img/pictures
Im having the same issue when clothes are damged in battle, idk what to dobut maybe another message might get someones attention -\/- best option i found was to just use the poison but it makes you miss out on a ton of content.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
is the game out yet?
Not officially, but it is playable in the current state. If you look through the thread, there is an essentially complete translation, and you can cheat to get just the gallery if that's what you care about, I outlined how above.