RPGM None Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka 2

kennedy3123

Feb 10, 2019
is anyone completed the game ? because i can't find a lot of h scenes after 14 loss, the game telling me i'm undefeated and i can't get in the bath either. please help

Reactions: uncleaR1596

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
is anyone completed the game ? because i can't find a lot of h scenes after 14 loss, the game telling me i'm undefeated and i can't get in the bath either. please help
I have not completed the game per se, but I have unlocked all h-scenes using rpgmakersaveedit, since I didn't feel like playing it without a walkthrough. You can try that if you just want to see the scenes

Latowi

Jan 21, 2019
Any kind soul that could upload/zip their game after following the translation guide a few pages back?

Can't sadly get it to run; and spending more time troubleshooting what I've done wrong feels like a waste of time when said game will most likely get posted in its translated glory any day now.

If this is impossible and what I'm saying doesn't make sense from a technical standpoint, just ignore my post <3

darknorth

Oct 31, 2017
I got error with clothes.png. How to fix it . Can someone give me a www folder ?

Ps. Ok finally I fixed it .

Last edited:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I've posted the MTL version in this thread, if you don't mind the quality, it's complete enough to play the game.

Correction - I've posted the compiled version, I wasn't the one who did the MTL

sihdna

Mar 9, 2019
I've posted the MTL version in this thread, if you don't mind the quality, it's complete enough to play the game.

Correction - I've posted the compiled version, I wasn't the one who did the MTL
OP has not been updated since January. Don't think it will be done anytime soon. If you go digging through the rest of the thread you will find some some Machine Translation.
yea i know man thanks a lot ^^

What i mean is, it will be very nice if those stuffs index on the front page, because this game is really good imo.. so i guess this will be like 20+ page thread and that will be pain in the butt to search on each page for guide, walkthrough, translation, etc.
so maybe someone with good dedication and forum knowledge take over this thread and index those stuffs or move this thread to /adult game section maybe :D