RPGM None Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka 2

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
please.. just a crumb of machine translation
Man I gave the link to a "translated" version, I don't know what else you want, #27 . It's the best I can do right now. Just have faith! Soon it shall be translated! Soon we shall bear witness to the promise fulfilled!

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
Man I gave the link to a "translated" version, I don't know what else you want, #27 . It's the best I can do right now. Just have faith! Soon it shall be translated! Soon we shall bear witness to the promise fulfilled!
it down and unable to dl it

Needforlinkz

Jan 27, 2019
Hello,

Here is my MTL translation for Ouka 2.

I downloaded the game from the head of this tread, unpacked it with Enigma VB Unpacker.

Then Installed a Partial TL from mayaktheunholy:

But it was not enough since I like to have a context to the "plot" so I looked for a translation.

All links I found were dead. So I decided to translate it myself.

I used Translater++ made by Dreamsavior and provided here: (Many thanks for this Gem)

The guide was outdated so it took a few hours of trial and error + getting banned by all online translators to get it done correctly without breaking the game.

The initial result was fine and I had no issues finishing the game, but there were some things that made my eyes bleed.

So I manually replaced some of them. ( Like fucking instead of committing, some weird symbols when Ouka and Senka talk, etc.)

It is still very much the MTL but you should have no issues finishing the game while getting the context for the H scenes.

/www/data/CommonEvents.json and /www/data/Skills.json are not translated. They require manual TL since MTL in batch breaks battle H animations.

Okay, so here is the installation guide:

1. Download the game using the link in the first post of this thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/kamikaze-kommittee-ouka-2.43384/post-2859796
2. Download the Enigma VB Unpacker. I used ver 0.56 but 0.58 should also work: https://f95zone.to/threads/enigma-vb-unpacker-v0-58.10201/
3. Use Enigma VB Unpacker to unpack the Game.exe file from the folder you downloaded in step 1. It will unpack it into a new folder called %DEFAULT_FOLDER% or something like this.
4. Rename the new folder to something without % symbols like Ouka2RPG for example.
5. Download the translation: (All H-scenes are translated but breaks the last Combat R*pe. Static image instead of the animation)
(Old link. Animation is working but H-Scenes are not translated. Download if you wish to see those 2 combat animations)
6. Extract the data folder from the archive to Ouka2RPG/www/ ( or however you named the folder in step 4 ).
7. Run the game from Ouka2RPG/Game.exe

If you have any questions, let me know.

P.S. I apologize to the moderators. I know that I don't have enough rep to post links, but I wanted to share this since a lot of people are looking forward to playing this game.

Last edited:

Mmur26

Mar 19, 2020
Hello,

Here is my MTL + some manual fix translation for Ouka 2.

I downloaded the game from the head of this tread, unpacked it with Enigma VB Unpacker.

But it was not enough since I like to have a context to the "plot" so I looked for a translation.

I used Translater++ made by Dreamsavior and provided here: (Many thanks for this Gem)

The guide was outdated so it took a few hours of trial and error + getting banned by all online translators to get it done correctly without breaking the game.

The initial result was fine and I had no issues finishing the game, but there were some things that made my eyes bleed.

So I manually replaced some of them. ( Like fucking instead of committing, some weird symbols when Ouka and Senka talk, etc.)

It is still very much the MTL but you should have no issues finishing the game while getting the context for the H scenes.

/www/data/CommonEvents.json and /www/data/Skills.json are not translated. They require manual TL since MTL in batch breaks battle H animations.

1. Download the game using the link in the first post of this thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/kamikaze-kommittee-ouka-2.43384/post-2859796
2. Download the Enigma VB Unpacker. I used ver 0.56 but 0.58 should also work: https://f95zone.to/threads/enigma-vb-unpacker-v0-58.10201/
3. Use Enigma VB Unpacker to unpack the Game.exe file from the folder you downloaded in step 1. It will unpack it into a new folder called %DEFAULT_FOLDER% or something like this.
4. Rename the new folder to something without % symbols like Ouka2RPG for example.
5. Download the translation:
6. Extract the data folder from the archive to Ouka2RPG/www/ ( or however you named the folder in step 4 ).

P.S. I apologize to the moderators. I know that I don't have enough rep to post links, but I wanted to share this since a lot of people are looking forward to playing this game.
Many thanks mate. haven't played yet, but I know translating is no cake walk so thanks for what you did for the rest of us.

Edit: just played and straight off th bat I had an issue with battle command img. Easy fix for those that don't know, the file is named Com_Item.png but should be Com_Items.png

Fix

1. go to
www/img/battlecommands
2. find image named Com_Item.png
3. Rename image Com_Items.png

Last edited:

mode2001

Nov 19, 2018
Hello,

5. Download the translation:

many thanks man your work is very appreciated
but can any one do all these steps and just give us alink to download the game ready to play ?

Needforlinkz

Jan 27, 2019
Many thanks mate. haven't played yet, but I know translating is no cake walk so thanks for what you did for the rest of us.

Edit: just played and straight off th bat I had an issue with battle command img. Easy fix for those that don't know, the file is named Com_Item.png but should be Com_Items.png

Fix

1. go to
www/img/battlecommands
2. find image named Com_Item.png
3. Rename image Com_Items.png

You're welcome.

Regarding Com_Item.png, it is my bad. I MTL-ed it after installing the partial patch made by mayaktheunholy.
(Link can be found in my previous post)

I recommend installing it before MTL.

This will fix the issue with www/img/battlecommands/Com_Item.png and other combat buttons will be translated.

Ironflower

Oct 26, 2018
So just to confirm with this MTL; the in-game stuff is translated, but none of the H-scene dialogue is? Just checking that's correct and I've not messed up my install somewhere.

Needforlinkz

Jan 27, 2019
So just to confirm with this MTL; the in-game stuff is translated, but none of the H-scene dialogue is? Just checking that's correct and I've not messed up my install somewhere.
Re-checked with the fresh install and H-scenes are not translated indeed.

I fixed the translation file, you can download it from my first post and extract the data folder to /www/

Jan 26, 2019
Hello,

5. Download the translation: (All H-scenes are translated but breaks the last Combat R*pe. Static image instead of the animation)
(Old link. Animation is working but H-Scenes are not translated. Download if you wish to see those 2 combat animations)

I realize this is kinda greedy but is there any chance you can just zip your game folder and upload it?

Reactions: Xhin and Mikael69