RPGM None Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka 2

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
goldenb good luck, if you find text that is not translated after you use translator++ its most likely somewhere in the scripts of the game

Jan 26, 2019
It's progressing, but I think it will take a while still. Working with translator++ before, I underestimated the amount of text to be translated. Now that I work on a copy of the game in rpgmaker editor I realized that there's much more. But the effort is definetly worth it for the context! So many ideas are lost if you just look at the pictures. I think a translation would add alot. I'm on it (y)
Definitely looking forward to it! I've unlocked all scenes in CG but there's still a few that I haven't encountered in the actual game (ex hole in the wall), figure the actual text would help a lot in finding these.

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
It's progressing, but I think it will take a while still. Working with translator++ before, I underestimated the amount of text to be translated. Now that I work on a copy of the game in rpgmaker editor I realized that there's much more. But the effort is definetly worth it for the context! So many ideas are lost if you just look at the pictures. I think a translation would add alot. I'm on it (y)
Good luck and thx a lot for your hard work.

Reactions: namajeff69xdxd

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
We are all rooting for you. You are our only hope.

Azradam

Oct 13, 2017
Does anyone have another link to the machine translation? MEGA Link from page 2 is dead.