RPGM None Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka 2

Nakikaze

Sep 30, 2018
anyone know how to get the "stuck in wall" cg? this is the only cg i'm missing and i just can't seem to figure it out (does it have anything to do with the hole in the delinquents hideout toilet?)

goldenb

Apr 18, 2018
How to get good end? In one run, I always defeated the fat dude and never lost once but I get BAD END 4.
You cannot do all the Senka events. If she gets brainwashed by the principal, she won't save Ouka and Yoko at the end. You probably visited the principal's office once too often in that run...

QuickEscalation

Nov 11, 2019
You cannot do all the Senka events. If she gets brainwashed by the principal, she won't save Ouka and Yoko at the end. You probably visited the principal's office once too often in that run...
Thanks for the hint, I managed to achieve it
Cool thing is that when you got good end, the game gives you a choice to unlocked all events and CGs.
Even tho I proceed to watch all of them, I really looking forward to the English patch so I can enjoy those scenes with context.

Reactions: goldenb

goldenb

Apr 18, 2018
how is the translation goldenb?
It's progressing, but I think it will take a while still. Working with translator++ before, I underestimated the amount of text to be translated. Now that I work on a copy of the game in rpgmaker editor I realized that there's much more. But the effort is definetly worth it for the context! So many ideas are lost if you just look at the pictures. I think a translation would add alot. I'm on it (y)

Last edited: