5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Raiden Shogun

Aug 28, 2021
So, Anyone got the new scenes from Agrss?
. The way you get to the new scene is you have to turn down Neus advances when you're in the bed with her then the story will advance until you get to the new scene. Pretty good stuff tbh his best blowjob animation yet imo.

Reactions: zzaml and Bobbo222

Bobbo222

Jun 14, 2020
. The way you get to the new scene is you have to turn down Neus advances when you're in the bed with her then the story will advance until you get to the new scene. Pretty good stuff tbh his best blowjob animation yet imo.
Thank you so much

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Is that one uncensored?

RKGS

Feb 22, 2018
Did the full Melody BJ animation ever get voiced? I've seen snippets on various imageboards with some audio but I can't tell if that's an edit or not, though some of the comments I see on the patreon post on kemono.party seemed like it might have been voiced at some point.

Jul 2, 2021
Did the full Melody BJ animation ever get voiced? I've seen snippets on various imageboards with some audio but I can't tell if that's an edit or not, though some of the comments I see on the patreon post on kemono.party seemed like it might have been voiced at some point.
I'm 99.99% sure that it's edited but who knows, maybe someone commented before watching or it was scrapped.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes