Futabu!

Donor
Nov 5, 2018

It's been a while This is the Breast Mafia I'm pausing my new work indefinitely The reason is mental health I've tried my best, but I'm really scared of drawing now I thought it was trial and error, but I made so many errors and I've lost something like my self-esteem!! Well, they say it's trial and error, but if you keep failing, your spirit will decrease I'm so scared to even post a single drawing I'm in trouble! I can't believe that something I love and enjoy can become a source of fear. When I'm in a slump, I try to draw more, but the lines end up distorted. I remember a story I once saw on a large bulletin board about an illustrator for erotic games who was ●●ed and couldn't draw properly anymore, so he ●●ed. No matter what I draw, I can't think it's cute anymore. Every time I draw, I lose confidence. I'm sure I'm not that bad, and I have some good drawings, but if they're pretty, I can't think they're cute. I'm heartbroken. I've made a rule not to write negative things, but I thought it might be better to write this time. Especially because there are people who are looking forward to my new work and people who have a similar mentality. I'm sorry it's so unsightly. I might delete this article later. By the way!
it looks like nothing will happen for a while. I hope he recovers.

Reactions: digitall

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
View attachment 3807390

Overview:
Huge breasted R-cup gravure idol Kana-chan gathers jungle mushrooms and humps aplenty, hoping to get back into showbiz.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-07
Release Date: 2014-12-06
Original Title: ジャングルの秘境に幻のキノコを見た!!
Developer: Breast Mafia -
Translator: digitall
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.4 MOD_1.01
Language: English ( )
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA - -

View attachment 3807391 View attachment 3807392 View attachment 3807394 View attachment 3807395 View attachment 3807396 View attachment 3807397
Why is it only 30MBs in the download links? Is something really wrong with the files?

JustBix

Feb 21, 2021
Not 100% sure but a review in DLsite said the following:

"In the update, you can now get pregnant even with mob character H, and the pregnancy H is amazing... Personally, it was worth buying just for that.

There are still more events and maps to be added, so I can't help but look forward to them.

I recommend it
."
The game is still being updated?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Oh no you didn't, this have the same feeling some dude said that he'd wait for gta V to become free, i thought that only my kids would live to see this game and muneyoshi translated

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I know right, I made a request for Kana to be translated years ago, completely gave up hope on it ever happening.
I know right, I made a request for Kana to be translated years ago, completely gave up hope on it ever happening.
Bro i wish that BF would still release games like Muneyoshi and sana(i haven't played Kana yet), the games were long, had a bunch of content way ahead of its time, it was so much interactive, with ninched fetishes, and GOOOD, i didn't liked nampa so much, Liked SKRS(sometimes my favorite game), but the game screams more cut content than cyberpunk, i hope that when BF gets better he will let another master piece out

RigorxMortis

Jul 15, 2018
Bro i wish that BF would still release games like Muneyoshi and sana(i haven't played Kana yet), the games were long, had a bunch of content way ahead of its time, it was so much interactive, with ninched fetishes, and GOOOD, i didn't liked nampa so much, Liked SKRS(sometimes my favorite game), but the game screams more cut content than cyberpunk, i hope that when BF gets better he will let another master piece out
All we can do is wish him the best, we can be assured that if he gets his groove back, he'll bless us with another fetish masterpiece.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sinxflavio2