Altair1243

Aug 17, 2019
Really annoying when somehow you can right click in the settings and now the game just doesn't work. Not sure what went wrong there, but whatever it was it can't have been "idiot-proofed"

Edit: And no, for the people who don't read, it's not a locale error

F95Dogg

Jul 2, 2017
By the way, will you also translate this one at some point in the future or nah? it had the same artist as this game:
Kasshoku Kyonyuu no Onna Senshi Marguerite no Junan!?
I remember this. Good taste
I want to make muscular delicious brown my pregnant wife
31112.jpg

F95Dogg

Jul 2, 2017
Kansen 5 have one delicious brown that was great in hentai iirc
br13465.jpg

UN0495

Sep 22, 2021
Save File
Mostly done 2 scenes and some CG missing
Save Location C:\Users\(User Name)\Documents\SPEED\姦染 COMPLETE BOX PLUS

rahtzar

Jan 1, 2019
Save File
Mostly done 2 scenes and some CG missing
Save Location C:\Users\(User Name)\Documents\SPEED\姦染 COMPLETE BOX PLUS
How did you get the very last image in the CG Gallery ? the one with the hooded ppl?

That's the only one i cant find.
Ive uploaded a Save with the missing two scenes from the previous upload.
View attachment 姦染4-save.rar

Last edited:

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Okay can't get this bloody game working, wouldn't it be easier just to zip the game folder, let us download it then we replace that with the patch folder files and rename the .exe file if necessary and see if that works? Seems like changing the locale does nothing except waste time. Been at this for an hour and I'm tired of fighting to get this thing working.

InsaneMonster

Jul 30, 2022
Here's a walkthrough and save bundle. The walkthrough is a HTML file based on format from Seiya-Saiga's guides. As a reminder, take extra care with the skip button as you can't quick-save while choosing aspect switches and some of these are located at a pretty inconvenient position. Use the saves in the save folder if you find it difficult to follow through. I've redone the saves so that they will match the walkthrough's save points except quick-saves as these get overwritten over time.

Simply extract the files and run the walkthrough on a browser. For the saves copy them into the save folder and replace its contents. Alternatively if this does not work, locate a SPEED folder in Documents as the game might have created the save directory there. Do back up your previous saves if you intend to just view progress differences.

Do let me know if there are discrepancies on the walkthrough. I'll correct them promptly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
Here's a walkthrough and save bundle. The walkthrough is a HTML file based on format from Seiya-Saiga's guides. As a reminder, take extra care with the skip button as you can't quick-save while choosing aspect switches and some of these are located at a pretty inconvenient position. Use the saves in the save folder if you find it difficult to follow through. I've redone the saves so that they will match the walkthrough's save points except quick-saves as these get overwritten over time.

Simply extract the files and run the walkthrough on a browser. For the saves copy them into the save folder and replace its contents. Alternatively if this does not work, locate a SPEED folder in Documents as the game might have created the save directory there. Do back up your previous saves if you intend to just view progress differences.

Do let me know if there are discrepancies on the walkthrough. I'll correct them promptly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you know which Kansen end is canon ?

bruhman800

Aug 13, 2022
Aside from the protagonist being a absolute idiot in the neutral routes this is probably the best Kansen game IMO