3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2Beta APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Unicel

Apr 19, 2018
I dont mind that the characters end up being sex craving sluts, but only if its for MC, I'm really bored of trainers that are borderline NTR since you are helping them get laid with everyone except MC.
So, if they are all sluts in your own harem, its cool, but only with MC. And give a reason for it to happen, don't just throw a "mind controlling jutsu" and be done with it. It isn't bad using that kind of tool for the story, but it hasto make sense (Like in Jikage Rising, they use a genjutsu like that but it has development and a reason to exist and to be used).
And actually every perv in this site likes romantic stuff in the games, we are in majority lonely dudes seeking for intimacy in lewd games, so throwing affection is a really big plus.
Anyway, the artstule is amazing, and that'd be my feedback, hope it develops into an amazing game.

TL;DR: Sluts in game are cool but in a harem with only MC, and romanticism/love/caring with a story that makes sense it's way better than just sex for the sake of it.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes