VN Ren'Py Abandoned Karisuma [v0.3 Beta] [Naughty Grizzly]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
I have to say that I liked what I saw, I don't understand why they are complaining about Sakura's art style, maybe it's because of nostalgia or because they don't really like this milf version. Well, I hope you continue with the good work :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry my English, it's not my native language.
A little off-topic, but... Man, seeing Naruko in that first image just made me realize the very limited amount of games that use her, and that's a shame. I get that she's originally a male, but I'm sure there's someways she can be added to a Naruto game either as a corruption of Naruto or as a separate character entirely. Oh well...

grizz_artist

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I have to say that I liked what I saw, I don't understand why they are complaining about Sakura's art style, maybe it's because of nostalgia or because they don't really like this milf version. Well, I hope you continue with the good work :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry my English, it's not my native language.
Thank you very much for your comment.
We will continue to work on the project. The only problem we have is time:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: _Gutts_

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1Beta APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: workstop

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'll try this out. But I have to say that Sakura looks like a generic anime OL.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Dunno what's the deal with all the artwork haters, it must be the small titty mafia. They saw Sakura being juicy, delicious with tits and booty and they got triggered...
Great work on the game, content is a biiiiit barebones at the moment BUT what is there, is excellent.
I sincerely hope this game won't be a +1 to list of Naruto games with the logic of "Lets make the girls huge sluts and just pimp them around, cause reasons"
Keep up the great work.

grizz_artist

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Thank you very much!
I sincerely hope this game won't be a +1 to list of Naruto games with the logic of "Lets make the girls huge sluts and just pimp them around, cause reasons"
Well, I'll probably disappoint you about that:DD Because, well, you know, it's the only way to get people interested:DD I think that nobody will support the project if there are no sluts in it, haha:DD Well, at least we'll try not to make everything trite:)

Reactions: romaniranch

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
Thank you very much!

Well, I'll probably disappoint you about that:DD Because, well, you know, it's the only way to get people interested:DD I think that nobody will support the project if there are no sluts in it, haha:DD Well, at least we'll try not to make everything trite:)
...welp. Even though it's only 0.2, with plans to become another one of these makes it a no-go for me. Good luck with the project.

Feb 12, 2020
Thank you very much!

theirs abit too much of that going around, try doing something different, the story that you've provided just doesn't fit that vibe; its more romantic-like and the way its going its pretty nice. I can already tell that you'll probably be adding a harem and thats fine, a polyamorous relationship is a great addition to a romantic story without limiting the choices the player can do.

But knowing that by the end of the story that they just turn into sex crazed sluts kills it for most. All that build up, helping Them to overcome their inner demons and to come to terms with their problems, created for nothing.

Im not trying to shit on your game or anything, Frankly its amazing and the art style is wicked awesome and i probably would still play to see the outcome cuz to me this game is worth it, but i kinda felt like i had to say what i had to say.....

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes