VN Ren'Py Abandoned Karisuma [v0.3 Beta] [Naughty Grizzly]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

madliv

Dec 31, 2019
There are not many Naruto games, but there are quality games (Kunoichi trainer and Jikage Rising), this looks promising too. I don't know if you have it planned, but the first 5 minutes I got to play the game, I always asked myself "This guy doesn't eat?", a fun little thing for the immersion of 'story'.

The art looks good, even if Sakura is drawn differently, keep up the good work! You definitely earned a bookmark on your patreon.

grizz_artist

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
There are not many Naruto games, but there are quality games (Kunoichi trainer and Jikage Rising), this looks promising too. I don't know if you have it planned, but the first 5 minutes I got to play the game, I always asked myself "This guy doesn't eat?", a fun little thing for the immersion of 'story'.

The art looks good, even if Sakura is drawn differently, keep up the good work! You definitely earned a bookmark on your patreon.
Thank you for your support:)
"This guy doesn't eat?"
That's a very cool and funny remark:D
We decided to let go such details. After all we are not trying to recreate realism:D

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
Gotta say 0/5 Sakura's way too busty.
Kidding. The artwork if very nice, has potential for a story. Dat ass got me hypnotized too.

Cool_boy2

Mar 29, 2018
can someone recommend all the naruto game out there, ik i can find few by searching for naruto up in the search bar
but i have noticed very few actually has the name naruto in their game name
and most just use other names
so if u can help a brotha out
and drop those names

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Wow, this milf version of Sakura really looks nice!
Usually I prefer her more loli version, but for once it's really hot.
Hopefully it won't be abandoned after a few months, that would be a waste.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes