VN Ren'Py Abandoned Karisuma [v0.3 Beta] [Naughty Grizzly]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

grizz_artist

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Hm... more than a month later with no update....okay..... I guess I shouldn't have expected much
In fact, we are working on the project to the best of our ability. We're new to this business after all. And despite our personal life and the problems caused by COVID, we are doing our best.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
another Naruto-verse game attempt.
preview pics are good and I hope it will be "exciting" to play and not much boring gameplay as found in other naruto-games.
I also hope that eventually we get Hinata as well and nice slow corruption.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
this version was better but how do you know when you are done with the version? The game doesnt tell me so I just keep skipping days wondering if there is an event for a specific day.

Reactions: grizz_artist

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Too bad Sakura does not look like Sakura. It's a pet peeve of mine and turns me off on manga, games, or doujins when they can't draw her as she is. She is suppose to have that youthful type innocent look to her and a the lithe lean body that almost makes her look flat in the dress. But this is definitely not Sakura.

Valcry

May 16, 2017
I hope this Sakura is a better human being than the manga/anime one. Watching someone with a from of BPD go on and on about how they 'love' someone they knew nothing about was really cringe. I think Sauce-Kay damn near tries to kill her a few times if i remember right. I guess I got too old during the 2 year time skip season...about 10 years long it think it was.

Reactions: grizz_artist

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
I wish the face was a more accurate. I like that about her, that and the slenderness

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes