VN Ren'Py Abandoned Karisuma [v0.3 Beta] [Naughty Grizzly]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
GOFile doesn't work and my firewall blocks MediaFire - which often seems to feed malware, anyway.

Could we have Nopy or even Mega?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
When i was a programmer in the long distant pass, we actually followed Microsoft. We stopped the increments and just kept to whole numbers. Ten was a great number. We sold more apps when we hit 10. MS has done the same with Windows 10.l

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Nice...Just because Sakura some reason is the much easy to "corrupt" in every game (is kind of funny since her is a pain in the ass to Naruto and only think about the emo one...What is the name? Oh "Sasuke",eh? Okay,okay...I Jokng,i know him), i like begin with Hinata (because she is the must fragile), but she can be a damn problem because she is too shy... I not gonna talk about Ino because she is kinda Neutral and Tenten...Well, i guess her only good thing in the all anime is her big tits and pride butt...Tsunade is hard to get in every game (even when she is drunk), but at least a decent challenge (i not telling the otherones are too easy but in comparation with Tsunade that is not too much challenging),Anko and Kurenai by the strange this mean, is a little difficult to find in some good game, and that ones are unfortune never well emplemented...Shizune is other one everyone don't remember,i just don't get why... But,hey! I like your game, and is just a idea, but try to make the character personalities much closer to the original as possible, this will make your game's rock! And i looking foward to a new update with nice features! :D I know,i know...There many problems and work to do,but don't give up on your hardwork! :)

grizz_artist

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Nice...Just because Sakura some reason is the much easy to "corrupt" in every game (is kind of funny since her is a pain in the ass to Naruto and only think about the emo one...What is the name? Oh "Sasuke",eh? Okay,okay...I Jokng,i know him), i like begin with Hinata (because she is the must fragile), but she can be a damn problem because she is too shy... I not gonna talk about Ino because she is kinda Neutral and Tenten...Well, i guess her only good thing in the all anime is her big tits and pride butt...Tsunade is hard to get in every game (even when she is drunk), but at least a decent challenge (i not telling the otherones are too easy but in comparation with Tsunade that is not too much challenging),Anko and Kurenai by the strange this mean, is a little difficult to find in some good game, and that ones are unfortune never well emplemented...Shizune is other one everyone don't remember,i just don't get why... But,hey! I like your game, and is just a idea, but try to make the character personalities much closer to the original as possible, this will make your game's rock! And i looking foward to a new update with nice features! :D I know,i know...There many problems and work to do,but don't give up on your hardwork! :)
Oh.. Thank you so much for your supportive comment:) This gives us an incentive to work harder!

Reactions: Rodita

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Hm... more than a month later with no update....okay..... I guess I shouldn't have expected much

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes