VN Ren'Py Abandoned Karisuma [v0.3 Beta] [Naughty Grizzly]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
The artstyle is good (I love it), the english is ...alright, at least the majority is.
I'm looking *forward to what's comming, but there needs to be more than just screenshots of the Naruto anime (and 1 booty shot) as the pictures for preview of the game on this page.
So I'll share some more with you guys.(from what I've played, and no, there's no content for now.You just meet Sakura and she's mad, but more characters will be added in the future.)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
The artstyle is good (I love it), the english is ...alright, at least the majority is.
I'm looking *forward to what's comming, but there needs to be more than just screenshots of the Naruto anime (and 1 booty shot) as the pictures for preview of the game on this page.
So I'll share some more with you guys.(from what I've played, and no, there's no content for now.You just meet Sakura and she's mad, but more characters will be added in the future.)
GrizzlyArt you should def use these instead of the preview pics you have now (keeping the butt one would be fine). I took one look at the previews you have currently and went "This guy is just using screen grabs from the anime and trying to pass it off as a game." These images show what you've actually done much better and won't make people feel like you're trying to con them.

Jun 3, 2017
I hope I'm wrong, but this looks like the type of stuff that'd get abandoned after 2-3 builds. This build has like...nothing going for it. Again, hope I'm wrong.
A dev that actually sticks around would be a great thing, but most v0.14162163623.2 games end up in comatose state.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
based on that last image, does this game need a Hypnosis tag? im very curious, its a very different approach to the world in the sense that we aren't even going to be Ninjas, i will keep my eye on it but im going to wait a bit more since this demo looks very lacking by now

grizz_artist

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I hope I'm wrong, but this looks like the type of stuff that'd get abandoned after 2-3 builds. This build has like...nothing going for it. Again, hope I'm wrong.
A dev that actually sticks around would be a great thing, but most v0.14162163623.2 games end up in comatose state.
I actually have a story that I want to add to the game. First of all I want to prove myself as a screenwriter:)
But I understand that many people only need sex scenes:D I will try to combine these two criteria to make the game better.

grizz_artist

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
GrizzlyArt you should def use these instead of the preview pics you have now (keeping the butt one would be fine). I took one look at the previews you have currently and went "This guy is just using screen grabs from the anime and trying to pass it off as a game." These images show what you've actually done much better and won't make people feel like you're trying to con them.
I understand that. But the moderator did the screenshots himself:D

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Dude, it looks great, if you add harem and corruption tags will be even better (I think).
Good luck and I hope you continue with the project (y);)

Reactions: fruityw1337

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I like that Sakura on the bed but less the one you meet in the village, she look way to chubby

Osiris777

May 6, 2017
I would love one of these Naruto games to actually let you play as Naruto. The potential for revenge and seeing him get a harem is Always a good one.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I would love one of these Naruto games to actually let you play as Naruto. The potential for revenge and seeing him get a harem is Always a good one.
But maybe I want to earn the right to fuck Hinata? In all seriousness though, you're right.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes