Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Sorry if it has been asked, as I tried to search for it but couldn't find an answer...

How exactly do I get on the dom/secret sub path with Kane/Alessandra? Is it still possible to romance her in the dom path without it? So far it seems not much interaction with her without it, besides helping her and Celeste cuck Celeste's BF...

Was this way back in the pool scene when you first met her, while speaking to Olivia? Looks like I might have to go all the way back if it was triggered back then, and I suspect it might have been...?

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
Sorry if it has been asked, as I tried to search for it but couldn't find an answer...

How exactly do I get on the dom/secret sub path with Kane/Alessandra? Is it still possible to romance her in the dom path without it? So far it seems not much interaction with her without it, besides helping her and Celeste cuck Celeste's BF...

Was this way back in the pool scene when you first met her, while speaking to Olivia? Looks like I might have to go all the way back if it was triggered back then, and I suspect it might have been...?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Raynare69

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I can't wait to see the dynamic duo of Zach and Jake finally bite it in the most gruesome fashion one can imagine. Either that, or turn them into pets (since they can get a point called "doggy").
I’m still thinking on if I want both Zach and Jake to be killed and or placed in K1 or just one of em… tho, if your trying to do Juliette’s Favorite slave path as sub Kane, most likely both is optimal… seems like Juliette’s sub route will have her able getting you into k5 true sub and beyond possibly

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Thank you all for the responses! I was playing a half-blind run on my first playthrough, but I suppose I should have checked the walkthrough more thoroughly and read more in detail about some of the notes on there... I only noticed it because I skimmed through some stuff on the walkthrough wondering why I wasn't getting much Alessandra and fell down the rabbit hole... Welp, time to mostly start over haha.

Guess it's time to work my magic on those feet! :KEK:

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021

Yeah there are two ways to get to the secret sub route for Alessandra, the first is start on dom path and choose to massage her feet in first meeting.( honestly not the most intuitive without a walkthrough. The second is start on sub(k4) and get promoted to k5 at the first opportunity. Those are two ways onto that path.

As far as romancing her, that is pretty much the only way, she has a alternate path with celeste but that wont really be romance. Her romance path is pretty much locked to the secret sub route beacaue that is what she prefers. She wants strong on outside but sub in private. You can.still get scenes with her in the future, but it won't really be romance.

Reactions: Raynare69

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Yeah there are two ways to get to the secret sub route for Alessandra, the first is start on dom path and choose to massage her feet in first meeting.( honestly not the most intuitive without a walkthrough. The second is start on sub(k4) and get promoted to k5 at the first opportunity. Those are two ways onto that path.

As far as romancing her, that is pretty much the only way, she has a alternate path with celeste but that wont really be romance. Her romance path is pretty much locked to the secret sub route beacaue that is what she prefers. She wants strong on outside but sub in private. You can.still get scenes with her in the future, but it won't really be romance.
Yeah, I agree it didn't feel very intuitive on unlocking through the dom path, and just one option made me miss it completely... Oh well, thankfully I can skip most of the stuff I've already read through and just enjoy the new scenes and catch back up to where I was! Thank you!

Reactions: MagicMan753

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Welp, time to mostly start over haha
Always time to start a new save ;)
She wants strong on outside but sub in private. You can.still get scenes with her in the future, but it won't really be romance.
Slightly incorrect, so to correct youl, on the SS path there comes a point where you can choose (as alessa) to be gentle or harsh. The gentle option gives love points. So it may very well become more romantically orientated in the future if meta those points.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I legit want to look out for my boy jake but looking out for that poor fella often costs me too many points elsewhere. If I could figure out a way to advance Jake and keep zach where he's at or lower, that would be ideal

• Wow
Reactions: Maviarab
Mar 11, 2023
On my K1 playthrough I refused every sponsorship that was offered to me, because if I die - I die, but I will not willingly serve those bitches. One moment of defiance in an otherwise completely irredeemable stupid sack of shit looser that is K1 Kane. So yeah, fuck them. And fuck Jake too for being a friend to such a worthless meatbag. Hopefully everyone will die painfully in this playthrough. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes