PGpauljp13

Jul 23, 2020
I've wondered about the extent of punishment we'll be able to dish out myself.
It seems a severance with a nice bonus would be the way to go in most real life scenarios and would go along with the more female superiority projected from this setting.
Though as long as we don't know the details about Callista and her method and price of cutting loose these things are just speculation.
Tess' comments about romance options concerning couple domming lead me to believe there will be one or two options with one of these tormentors at the bottom - something that has already happenend with Katsumi and Junko.
Well; if there's one thing I'm certain of: If Juliette wins the Gambit heads are going to roll.
"If Juliette wins the Gambit heads are going to roll" No i don't think so Juliette would love having her sisters crawling under her too much!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
A little rough around the edges, but have to run will try and update on main page later -- 0.5 starts on Page 21.
Nice, thanks!

I'll just highlight this bit from the doctor choice (which prisoner to modify into a sex toy) in case it's of interest to others (it's vague enough not to be a spoiler, I think):

Note 2: Although it is not apparent here, a good and moral Olivia will later be able to try and diminish her choice here in some manner.

Dec 28, 2019
Sorry for getting the names mixed up -that happens cause I used custom names myself as I explained above. (I confused Seth for the black friend you have within the program - eliminating your brother could definitely have its benefits for an evil dom run) I still hold the position that the father is mysoginistic, as several characters talk about how he looked down on all women he had children with after the death of Olivia's mother, and sorry but in general having agnatic-only inheritance in the 21st/22nd century is at least somewhat misogynistic, as it is no longer the culturally acceptable status quo anywhere in the western world, which is clearly where this company was founded (either Europe or America)... I know it's about the grandson, not son, but the point stands that if he wanted only a male to inherit he thought of women as being lower/less capable in some regard. (or he had some more convoluted reason, but the act itself is still misogynistic, just like enatic-only inheritance would be misandristic)
The advantage of having virtually absolute power like Alexander Karlsson is that you can break the status quo and make a new one to fit your own regressive views. There is no government over the Karlsson Group to police it. It is its own government and has its own police. Anybody inside its territory who resists becomes shark food or worse.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
The advantage of having virtually absolute power like Alexander Karlsson is that you can break the status quo and make a new one to fit your own regressive views. There is no government over the Karlsson Group to police it. It is its own government and has its own police. Anybody inside its territory who resists becomes shark food or worse.
Agreed. But the same is true of whichever sister eventually comes out on top, so if, say, a completely male-hating dominant character like Juliette makes Kane her fuck-toy and takes over the company, I'd expect her to break Alexander's status-quo and only bestow the inheritance to daughters/other female successors of Alexander himself. There is no reason for most of the sisters, after Alexander's death, to really respect the new status quo he has created or any of his last wishes, especially given how most of them are also quite selfish and domineering and how the game itself hints Alexander looked down on most of them and their mothers...

I should also point out that you agreed with me that his views are regressive, and the only other part of my point, which I also believe is very reasonable, is that there should be an option (100% if Juliette wins, but also possible if Alessandra, Dominique or some versions of Olivia do) to defy Alexander's wishes at the end and have one of his granddaughters inherit the Karlsson group, NOT a grandson. It's a far away choice and it won't likely impact anything gameplay-wise, but I feel it'd be more consistent for the sisters to not want to complete the "gambit" exactly as Alexander envisioned it, especially if one of them gains the upper hand before the end of the game's events.

And ultimately this is all Tess's game, her plot, her decision - that's just my opinion about a very secondary aspect of the game's plot, but I stand by it.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I just finished it for the first time. It isn't the kind of game I like and play, but I gave it a try, and gotta say, I liked it very much. Those fem dom, male dom aren't what I look for in a game and the scenes where there are some kind of fem dom, I usually skip it, even if the person enjoys it. The only woman so far I really liked it and want to pursue is Janko, she is the type of girl I like in real life. Dominique, maybe, will be the same as Janko, let's see, and I hope we can avoid some scenes with humiliation using Olivia, because I went for her good path and if she and MC don't be together (romance) and I'd like a full lesbian path for her. So, yea, I like it. Good luck, TessSadist and great game!

MingoSuave

May 30, 2020
they already said if juliette wins she'll keep fucking Kane till she gets a boy and disregard all her daughters. Honestly doesnt matter as much since whichever daughter wins will be able to rule through her son if she so chooses

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I used the walkthrough with the intention of landing K8, and still didn't get it. Turns out it was because I was so invested in the story I was just skimming the variables texts.

"Sisbro variable yeah they're like a team cool got it"

Which meant later on, I was basically combining Sisbro and SisTeam, and was like.. 'Yea I think I've already got enough points where Sis and bro are a team, let's see where this other option leads' lol.

Anyway, it's pretty wild how many paths there are. Typically it's like 'well I guess I could replay as the one other route' but with this game.. I could do the same thing with a different sponsor. Or maybe I go a different morality? Focus on different girls?

Maybe Kane stays good, but Olivia gives into the temptation and influence of the sisters and turns from an angel to monster.. that could be a really interesting dynamic between the two in the future. Culminating in all out war between Kane and Olivia, the two true Karlsson Group heirs.. Dividing it by morality and purpose, leading 2 factions with equal power behind them in a battle to the death in which the fate of the all people and the world is decided!

*ahem* joking aside, fantastic stuff, great update as always.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Dividing it by morality and purpose, leading 2 factions with equal power behind them in a battle to the death in which the fate of the all people and the world is decided!
So... rock, paper, scisssors?

Juliette would hit you with a rock, Veronica give you a paper cut somewhere sensitive, and Dominique use those scissors on something you'll really wish she didn't.

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Tags : Romance
Woah hold up i just notice that this has romance tag. Where's the romance, maybe that's for future content?
I'm loving this evil corrupt Olivia, it's so good. But she as a warden hasn't "use" the candidate much, given her position she obviously can do it more. I hope that in the next update we get to see her getting more involved personally with the other guys not some randos.

PGpauljp13

Jul 23, 2020
Woah hold up i just notice that this has romance tag. Where's the romance, maybe that's for future content?
I'm loving this evil corrupt Olivia, it's so good. But she as a warden hasn't "use" the candidate much, given her position she obviously can do it more. I hope that in the next update we get to see her getting more involved personally with the other guys not some randos.
Romance is there,male dom good path for now.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I chose the Veronica as sponsor, and this Update i Chose the Blonde who keep talking about sex, rather than the girl who said mc wont get any pussy, come on you are not a virgin

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83
Apr 27, 2021
Kudos for the walkthrough by Tess, and for the walkthrough mod made by Sancho.
It's a very ambitious game, and it has certainly the most different paths among the game I played.
After playing the update with my main path (dom and good), I tried the sub path as K4. It's quite strange to see the difference between the K5-K6 MC who plays and fucks as a boss, and the K4-K3 MC who is pegged by different females. :ROFLMAO:
Anyway there are really many interesting paths, that unfortunately can't intersecate. I don't know, I love the MC-Junko couple, but I love also MC-Kitty or MC-Delilah. The same for Olivia, I'm smelling a Olivia-Kiyomi that I really like.
Among Karlssons sister, at the moment my favourites are Veronica (Veronica with glasses, A+++) and Dominique, and I guess that Juliette is written not to be liked.
My only fear about this game, is to open one hundred paths without having one only of them as "favourite one".

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes