Jul 4, 2018
Olivia CAN in theory have Kane as a love interest, but why would she, if her whole life you've been raised as siblings. If you find out after let's say 20 years that your sibling is not your sibling, would you suddenly go 'oh, so we can fuck?'. No. And I think Tess has made that clear.
well if she can throw seth to the dogs on her evil route because he's not blood related what difference does it make if she takes Kane's dick. Both are equally complete 180's of what she did at the beginning. when she was first shown she was trying to find a way to save seth by coming up with millions of dollars but when she finds out he's not blood related she can just say ah well he aint blood...kill him. So having a baby with Kane if she was raised with him makes no difference now if she can do that shit to a so called family member.

MingoSuave

May 30, 2020

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
This game is definitely worth a detailed review in the review section, but right now I want to share my impressions and express some wishes to the developer.

I'll start by saying that I'm far from loving femdom as it is represented in the game. Simply put, I don't like Female/male domination. Well, you might say, why do you torture yourself and play this game? Of course, it's all the "fault" of the reviews that convinced you to try the game because of the awesome story, no matter what. Okay, let's get started.

I went through the game as a Dominant, to minimise the impact on the MC by the sadistic female characters. The involvement in the game was gradual (yes, there should be a joke here about the stages of acceptance - denial, anger, etc., but there won't be one, sorry). The first game play has left a mixed impression - on the one hand, it really has a stunning and fascinating story, tangle of intricate intrigue, the struggle of perverted minds and really want to untangle the whole tangle and get to the bottom of it. On the other hand, the constant background of femdom kept you from fully enjoying the game.

Things changed a bit on the 2nd playthrough when I got more information on the fact that almost all the key characters, from Alexander's daughters to Alexander himself, had been through similar ordeals (to one degree or another). Fair enough, I thought, twisted but in its own way fair to give similar trials to the MC and his kin. Did it make me love this kind of fandom? No, I didn't, but it did help smooth out the sense of unfairness experienced on my first pass. Well, okay, I said, and started going through the game again. I ended up going through it 4 times (by the number of Alexander's daughters) in the dominant route. I really enjoyed the game. The plot is one of the best I've ever encountered in an Adult games. Each character (especially the sisters/daughters) have their own charisma and personality, you want to interact with each one and learn more about them.

If you compare this game to Estate Dominate, I would definitely prefer Karlsson's Gambit. First of all, the developer here is more honest and, for players who aren't fans of this variety of femdom, it gives them the opportunity to minimize their exposure, which is something that is not yet present in ED dom route.

Back to the wishes. I'd like to see longer sex scenes (in the future), I'd like to see more content with girl domination over girl. Male domination for the dom route line would look logical (there's not much of it now, hopefully in future updates for those players who choose this path, there will be more of this fetish).

In summary. I'm grateful to the author of the game for a great and intriguing story, for memorable characters, for quite deep dialogue texts that are a pleasure to read and comprehend. Yes, you have created a utopian world, but even here the player has been given a choice and that is a good thing. There are many moral dilemmas - whether to remain human or succumb to the vices dormant within us.

You didn't alienate that group of players who prefer other types of domination by keeping the game comfortable enough for them, for that I thank you especially.

TessSadist , I wish you good luck and patience. You are making a unique game, may you succeed. I'm looking forward with great interest to the next update.

Translated with (free version)

Last edited:

ToxicNoob

Oct 13, 2020
SanchoGallery (WIP) - Update

Looking to finalize this feature so I can push out an update w/ some other minor bug fixes. I've selected over 30 scenes for the initial gallery. They are in the spoiler below. Before it's asked, no, I did not put every single scene in it as I might as well just copy/paste the dang VN into the gallery :p.

If someone feels I've missed a biggie, then feel free to leave a post in the mod's thread as to keep this thread clean. Please take a moment and look at other posts to make sure we don't duplicate requests (cut me some slack). Fair warning, I'm not personally into the whole MC-sub thing but I sprinkled some of those in here so some folks wouldn't troll the heck out of me. I've marked those particular scene names to end in "Sub" so it's obvious. Anyway, take a look in the spoiler if you wish, I'll update a post this evening or early in the morning when the new update gets deployed. Regards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mate,What Is "Sancho Mod & Gallery"? Really I Don't Know What is It...

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Mate,What Is "Sancho Mod & Gallery"? Really I Don't Know What is It...
SanchoGallery is a feature in my SanchoMod. It adds a custom scene gallery to the title as can be previewed here. Is that what you're asking? If not, let me know and I'll do my best to clarify. If needed, more details on the mod can be found here as well. Regards.

calitos1o

Dec 30, 2020
This game fuels my imagination. I love every kind of Femdom in this game, from the light scenes to the gory ones.

This is just a fantasy I'd like to share with femdom lovers of the more extreme &/or violent side:

In K5 path Kiyomi and then Alessandra mentioned entertainment fights for clients. I kept thinking about how I'd love to see guards like Patricia or Chanel in sexy fighter outfits using their fighting skills against some prisioners, giving them a vicious beating in humiliation fights, making them beg for mercy, finishing them with some brutal martial art technique (like knees to the face, neck breaking, scissorhold, etc.) and doing victory poses over the guys (that would end with their faces obliterated and bruised in a bloody mess, and some broken bones).
Then, the defeated guys could be delivered to a hospital if they are still alive, or to Veronica's lab to be experiment subjects. Or may be Veronica has some kind of regeneration chamber that in a couple of days could help the prisioners to recover.

Cheers

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
This game fuels my imagination. I love every kind of Femdom in this game, from the light scenes to the gory ones.

This is just a fantasy I'd like to share with femdom lovers of the more extreme &/or violent side:

In K5 path Kiyomi and then Alessandra mentioned entertainment fights for clients. I kept thinking about how I'd love to see guards like Patricia or Chanel in sexy fighter outfits using their fighting skills against some prisioners, giving them a vicious beating in humiliation fights, making them beg for mercy, finishing them with some brutal martial art technique (like knees to the face, neck breaking, scissorhold, etc.) and doing victory poses over the guys (that would end with their faces obliterated and bruised in a bloody mess, and some broken bones).
Then, the defeated guys could be delivered to a hospital if they are still alive, or to Veronica's lab to be experiment subjects. Or may be Veronica has some kind of regeneration chamber that in a couple of days could help the prisioners to recover.

Cheers
Those fights are mostly to the death two enter one leaves

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes