ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Ah got it thanks. But it seems like my sisteam points is the issue, i can only get it to 1. btw im already k7
Since you're already K7, i assume you're on Dominique/Junko path. For the sisteam you can refer to walkthroughs on how to get more of em. Generally speaking for my playthroughs i always picked Sisteam and SisBro points, regardless of what the other choices are bcoz they are quite rare

Reactions: McCummings

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I did a quick 2nd run-through again because I didn't get k8 either; felt like the only way to get there was to do the party thing with Olivia and Juliette instead of with .. I think Dominique and Alessandra? Didn't have enough team points otherwise.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I did a quick 2nd run-through again because I didn't get k8 either; felt like the only way to get there was to do the party thing with Olivia and Juliette instead of with .. I think Dominique and Alessandra? Didn't have enough team points otherwise.
Dunno about the sub path, but in dom path you can get points at following instances
1. Meeting Sis for the first time (Answer depends on morality)
2. Choosing party/fashion show (Party-1/Fashion+1)
3. During party the party event to offset the -1 from choosing party (Answer depends on morality)
4. Getting a BJ from scarlet on fuckseth event
5. During the evaluation (Answer depends on morality)

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
I did I went with Dominique and Alessandra on now of my playthroughs I use Sancho1969 mod and got k8 it depends if Olivia good or evil pts are think 3 or 4 pts use the walkthrough or Sancho1969 mod if ur stuck

Reactions: sava75
Nov 9, 2020
well if she can throw seth to the dogs on her evil route because he's not blood related what difference does it make if she takes Kane's dick. Both are equally complete 180's of what she did at the beginning. when she was first shown she was trying to find a way to save seth by coming up with millions of dollars but when she finds out he's not blood related she can just say ah well he aint blood...kill him. So having a baby with Kane if she was raised with him makes no difference now if she can do that shit to a so called family member.
Her Evil Morality interfering to how she feels about Seth is a choice presented to players. However, I don't think Tess will present a choice for a morally incestuous relationship, despite there not being any blood relating the two of them.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Her Evil Morality interfering to how she feels about Seth is a choice presented to players. However, I don't think Tess will present a choice for a morally incestuous relationship, despite there not being any blood relating the two of them.
But doesn't that take Olivia out of the gambit.
To win the gambit one of the Karlson Daughters has to have a male child with Kane. Something that Elena points out to Veronica but she replies they may more suited to each other than what anyone else realizes.
So i do think there is definitely an option for olivia-kane relationship.

Also is anyone else disappointed in the lack of consequences to your choices you make as olivia?
So far regardless of whether she is good/evil or sub/dom her scenes play out pretty much the same, with only the help/fuck seth choice having consequences.
I really hope making wrong decisions as olivia leads to more negative consequences, so far she hasn't been given any tests or major responsibilities.

Nov 9, 2020
But doesn't that take Olivia out of the gambit.
To win the gambit one of the Karlson Daughters has to have a male child with Kane. Something that Elena points out to Veronica but she replies they may more suited to each other than what anyone else realizes.
So i do think there is definitely an option for olivia-kane relationship.

Also is anyone else disappointed in the lack of consequences to your choices you make as olivia?
So far regardless of whether she is good/evil or sub/dom her scenes play out pretty much the same, with only the help/fuck seth choice having consequences.
I really hope making wrong decisions as olivia leads to more negative consequences, so far she hasn't been given any tests or major responsibilities.
I've said before that we don't know the exact nature of the gambit. Yes, the idea is that Kane has to have a child with a Karlsson daughter. However, Olivia can still win the gambit if she gets to control the child. Say, Veronica wants Olivia to win, then one outcome could be that Veronica has a child with Kane and Olivia gets to rule the company through the child, because Kane is a sub. However, yeah it's totally possible for Kane/Olivia to have a child, I just don't think it would narratively please me, but that's just me. I know a lot of people ship Kane/Olivia, I just don't see how it would logically follow given their relationship.

Reactions: sava75

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I've said before that we don't know the exact nature of the gambit. Yes, the idea is that Kane has to have a child with a Karlsson daughter. However, Olivia can still win the gambit if she gets to control the child. Say, Veronica wants Olivia to win, then one outcome could be that Veronica has a child with Kane and Olivia gets to rule the company through the child, because Kane is a sub. However, yeah it's totally possible for Kane/Olivia to have a child, I just don't think it would narratively please me, but that's just me. I know a lot of people ship Kane/Olivia, I just don't see how it would logically follow given their relationship.
Not sure if that's a possibility, at least from what we know so far. Veronica made it pretty clear the baby will be the heir to the Karlsson group with the mother being in charge of the company with/without Kane depending on whether he's worthy.
But you do make a fair point with what want Veronica wants, we do know she has no interest in running the company and wants Kane to support Olivia.
TBH when it comes to Veronica, we have no idea what she's thinking, it wouldn't surprise me if Veronica is just 10 steps ahead of everyone and does want the company but wants to rule it from the shadows.
As for not liking incest, thats fine, everyone has different tastes but i dont think its impossible.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Well to be fair the alignments do have an impact on the thoughts and some of Olivia's dialogue.

But yeah, it's disappointing. The initial scene with the "furniture" and Olivia just willy-nilly striking her tools while playing her as complete Sub Good felt jarring to me. I guess you could argue that it's yet another showcase of power corruption or a measure to keep face for Cassandra (and presumably the board watching on cam).

Well, I'm beginning to think that the actual alignment of Sub/Dom and Good/Evil only really holds for Kane and Olivia's is more along the lines of
  • Sub/Dom -> GoesAlongWithTheKarlssonsAndTheBoard / DoesHerOwnThing
  • Good/Evil -> OnlyEvilIfNecessary / SuperEvil
Tess has already said she has more difficulty writing from a female Sub perspective and she's openly stated multiple times that she's really leaning into sadism - which is fine. If that is to be the case I just wish it was communicated that way more clearly in game.
Though I still have confidence these decision will make an impact sooner rather than later.

Nov 9, 2020
Not sure if that's a possibility, at least from what we know so far. Veronica made it pretty clear the baby will be the heir to the Karlsson group with the mother being in charge of the company with/without Kane depending on whether he's worthy.
But you do make a fair point with what want Veronica wants, we do know she has no interest in running the company and wants Kane to support Olivia.
TBH when it comes to Veronica, we have no idea what she's thinking, it wouldn't surprise me if Veronica is just 10 steps ahead of everyone and does want the company but wants to rule it from the shadows.
As for not liking incest, thats fine, everyone has different tastes but i dont think its impossible.
Yeah Veronica has been the one to dump the most information, but also the one to still remain the most mysterious, considering her link to the gambit queen, of course assuming she's the hooded figure talking to her, which at this point I think is pretty clear.

MingoSuave

May 30, 2020
tess already put that choice on the player when she made kane a choice for the sexual slave training scenario. Esp since said slave was meant to be trained for her, couple that with the yet, after her saying shes not ready to see kane get more than a bj makes it fairly obvious that by the end of the game that she will be an option for a love interest to kane. Id be shocked if people veronica and elena arent currently working towards pushing that agenda

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Veronica knew (or guessed) that they would be eavesdropped. Therefore, it is possible that she said the wrong information.

Last edited:

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Tess has already said she has more difficulty writing from a female Sub perspective and she's openly stated multiple times that she's really leaning into sadism - which is fine. If that is to be the case I just wish it was communicated that way more clearly in game.
Though I still have confidence these decision will make an impact sooner rather than later.
That does explain the lack of subOlivia scenes. I would much rather have Tess do something she is more comfortable with.
But i still wish Olivia's actions had more consequences, as of now apart from dialogue there really isn't any difference between the various Olivia playthroughs. This so far is the only complaint i have regarding this game. I hope there are consequences to choices we have already made in the coming updates. The fuck/help seth type of decisions is what i am looking forward

Dec 28, 2019
However, yeah it's totally possible for Kane/Olivia to have a child, I just don't think it would narratively please me, but that's just me. I know a lot of people ship Kane/Olivia, I just don't see how it would logically follow given their relationship.
Elena has not so subtly already started to lay the groundwork for setting them up together despite not having fully opened up to either of them about her plans yet.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Hello Tess. Thank you for this game.
For me, this is 10 out of 10. If in your beautiful game there were things that I will write about here below, it would be (for me personally) 15 out of 10.
1. After and (or) during oral caresses on the face of the "slaves" would remain the vaginal juices of the "Mistresses" + the face of the "slave" and the vagina of the "Mistress" would be tied by the "cubidon bonds" after the end of oral sex.
2. The game has a choice that can "fatally" affect the slave. The game also has a toilet theme. But toilet humiliation is limited to the "rain of gold", and while I'm not an avid fan of chocolate games, I would be glad if "mistress" was given the opportunity to give the "slave" maximum humiliation during toilet play.
3. In version 0.5, renders change very often during conversations. There are a lot of renders when I look at the "lady" from the bottom up to the top from the first person under the table or on the roots or lying at her beautiful legs or ..... AND THIS IS VERY COOL! And the more such renders there were, the happier I would be! + A close-up of the girls' beautiful faces and their haughty smiles is VERY COOL too!
There are many more thoughts about this game, if it is even a little interesting for you to read them, I will gladly share them.
I apologize if something is not clear, English is not my happy language. Thanks again for this masterpiece game!

Dec 28, 2019
She’s skeptical about it in the Veronica meeting though.
Elena is concerned that Olivia may be at a disadvantage compared to the others. She will do everything she can within the limits Veronica has placed on her to rectify that. I'm fairly certain that in the end it's going to be the player's choice. So if in your game you decide that being raised together is a hurdle that can't be overcome, then it won't be.

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes