Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
Thank you for creating an alternate support site. I know I sacrifice the tier rewards, but I just can't stomach Patreon as much as I really wanted to support your earnest hard work.

Reactions: TessSadist

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I got two messages in the last week or so asking for a non-Patreon option to support, so I have updated my Itch page. (I'm surprised it's selling well on there after I put a price!) I wish I knew how to do Steam, but no clue at all.

Well, you could dig yourself through the Steamworks Documentation > or ask other fellow Developers like recreation or Perverteer who released their VNs on Steam.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Well, you could dig yourself through the Steamworks Documentation > or ask other fellow Developers like recreation or Perverteer who released their VNs on Steam.
I will start some research, thank you! I don't even know a single thing about Steam (no account) so I have a steep learning curve, haha!

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
I got two messages in the last week or so asking for a non-Patreon option to support, so I have updated my Itch page. (I'm surprised it's selling well on there after I put a price!) I wish I knew how to do Steam, but no clue at all.

Thank you Tess for updating the Itch.io page, already bought the game. Always wanted to support KG but with Patreon not working currently in my country, never had the option before. If it ever comes on Steam, I will possibly buy there as well to keep all my games in one place.

Reactions: TessSadist

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
First of all, thanks, many, many thanks for this incredible game TessSadist.
It's one the most complex and ull of meaningfull options games i have played (at the "Shattered" game level maybe).
Let me say "I came for the sex and stayed for the sex" (errr sorry I mean for the story....and for the sex too).

This story keeps me thinking a lot of time about who is who, who wants what, etc...

After my maybe 13th playthrough I pay attention to something I think it'ss not commented enough.
My first impressions about the most evil sisters was : Jul > Ale > Ver > Dom
Buuuuut in the test you do in the jail:
Screenshot_20220110-212817_KarlssonsGambit.jpg

the most evil answers seems to be D > C > B > A and in the next question :

Screenshot_20220110-214147_KarlssonsGambit.jpg

Seems to be : C > A > B > D

Attending at the points with whom sister you win after each answer seems the evil order might be : Jul > Ver > Ale > Dom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
First of all, thanks, many, many thanks for this incredible game TessSadist.
It's one the most complex and ull of meaningfull options games i have played (at the "Shattered" game level maybe).
Let me say "I came for the sex and stayed for the sex" (errr sorry I mean for the story....and for the sex too).

This story keeps me thinking a lot of time about who is who, who wants what, etc...

After my maybe 13th playthrough I pay attention to something I think it'ss not commented enough.
My first impressions about the most evil sisters was : Jul > Ale > Ver > Dom
Buuuuut in the test you do in the jail:
View attachment 1590217

the most evil answers seems to be D > C > B > A and in the next question :

View attachment 1590222

Attending at the points with whom sister you win after each answer seems the evil order might be : Jul > Ver > Ale > Dom.

Last edited:

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018

From my perspective, yes you are correct. Although I think Veronica and Alessandra are almost equal - one is more ruthless while the other is just amoral. There are hints that Dominique is not as nice as she makes out - for example her alliance with Juliette.

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
Alessandra seems to be closer to Veronica than she is to the other two. Her goals for the Gambit are also quite unclear; she seems content with sitting back and letting Juliette and Dominique fight it out for the top spot. For Veronica that makes sense- she is the neutral arbiter and is satisfied with her science division. But Alessandra is also trying to get Olivia on her side...maybe she wants to make Olivia the puppet winner while she controls the strings?
There are hints that Dominique is not as nice as she makes out - for example her alliance with Juliette.
Agreed. Dominique's behavior during her meeting with Kane in episode 5 is quite sus, and the question she asks also hints at some not-so-moral ulterior motives.

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
Alessandra seems to be closer to Veronica than she is to the other two. Her goals for the Gambit are also quite unclear; she seems content with sitting back and letting Juliette and Dominique fight it out for the top spot. For Veronica that makes sense- she is the neutral arbiter and is satisfied with her science division. But Alessandra is also trying to get Olivia on her side...maybe she wants to make Olivia the puppet winner while she controls the strings?

Agreed. Dominique's behavior during her meeting with Kane in episode 5 is quite sus, and the question she asks also hints at some not-so-moral ulterior motives.
I agree with both of you, the game expose two polar sides, Juliette and Dominique, and then two characters in the grey zone, Alessandra ans Veronica.
Saying Dominique is the less evil sister not means she is an angel, obviously any sister is more or less evil.
It seems in the Board there are (was?) 3 groups:
1- Veronica and Yvette
2- Dominique and Alessandra
3- Juliette and Elena (the sadists)

But with the appearance of Olivia and Kane some of them are moving from one group to another....

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I haven't played KG for a while, but judging by the morality discussions going on concerning the main characters, I certainly should. Boy is it interesting to probe deeper into the minds of the dominant women in the story, rather than only into those of the submissive men!

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
dominique might be the most moral of the sisters, but even she admits to not being good. She's the most pragmatic and ambitious, to get what she wants she'll cross alot of grey lines. Corrupting her should be fun if tess allows such a thing to happen

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
dominique might be the most moral of the sisters, but even she admits to not being good. She's the most pragmatic and ambitious, to get what she wants she'll cross alot of grey lines. Corrupting her should be fun if tess allows such a thing to happen
I think it's too late to corrupt them, they are already grown and formed corrupted. Hopefully in future updates we will learn more about what went on in their childhood and adolescence, apart from general phrases about what they went through. Going back to depravity/corruption.. I suppose we can only try to incline some of the daughters to the 'lighter side of the force' if Tess gives us the opportunity. But obviously there would have to be more serious prerequisites for such a move to the lighter side of the force, there would have to be a lot more Kane interaction with them for him to one day be able to influence them properly.

As for the moral qualities of Alexander's daughters, given that they are all corrupt and steeped in vice, in my opinion the highest moral among these "wolves in sheep's clothing" is Veronica. A high level of intelligence, minimal dependence on sex (her love of sex/kinks is not a weakness), some of the detachment from the world that is common to many scientists and a slight tinge of modesty - all this cannot fail to attract. Certainly I wouldn't mind the possibility of having an affair with each of the daughters, but I've always been attracted to intelligent women and so my preference for the main playthrough of the game is Veronica. (I play the dominant route- Kane 100% Good Dom + Olivia good dom ~50%/sub ~50%)

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I think it's too late to corrupt them, they are already grown and formed corrupted. Hopefully in future updates we will learn more about what went on in their childhood and adolescence, apart from general phrases about what they went through. Going back to depravity/corruption.. I suppose we can only try to incline some of the daughters to the 'lighter side of the force' if Tess gives us the opportunity. But obviously there would have to be more serious prerequisites for such a move to the lighter side of the force, there would have to be a lot more Kane interaction with them for him to one day be able to influence them properly.

As for the moral qualities of Alexander's daughters, given that they are all corrupt and steeped in vice, in my opinion the highest moral among these "wolves in sheep's clothing" is Veronica. A high level of intelligence, minimal dependence on sex (her love of sex/kinks is not a weakness), some of the detachment from the world that is common to many scientists and a slight tinge of modesty - all this cannot fail to attract. Certainly I wouldn't mind the possibility of having an affair with each of the daughters, but I've always been attracted to intelligent women and so my preference for the main playthrough of the game is Veronica. (I play the dominant route- Kane 100% Good Dom + Olivia good dom ~50%/sub ~50%)
Only one I truly see as corrupted is juliette, she's who she is at this point, if you want to get with her you'd have to either be really evil or agree to be her slave. Alessandra and Veronica are different shades of grey. They're not totally evil but they're not particularly good either. Veronica will experiment on a bitch in a minute for the sake of further knowledge. Alessandra on the other hand is harder to pin down since she's so far been in the story as herself the least. She sexually gets off on suffering but Im not sure yet what her motives are. Dominique, seems to have noble intentions at the moment and while not an angel doesnt seem to be particularly evil or even be one who gets off on other's suffering.

That's my longwinded way of saying that at least three of them are very much corruptible while Juliette is just who she is at this point, she's not going to change for anybody.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I agree with both of you, the game expose two polar sides, Juliette and Dominique, and then two characters in the grey zone, Alessandra ans Veronica.
Saying Dominique is the less evil sister not means she is an angel, obviously any sister is more or less evil.
It seems in the Board there are (was?) 3 groups:
1- Veronica and Yvette
2- Dominique and Alessandra
3- Juliette and Elena (the sadists)

But with the appearance of Olivia and Kane some of them are moving from one group to another....
I think that for Elena there is a choice which path she will go (good or evil)!
This choice depends on Olivia's path and her response!
Elena will always support Olivia!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jetse

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
Reactions: J1215
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes