DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Discord just introduced a policy change that adds a clause that lets them ban people for saying/doing things outside the platforms.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
YES another fantistic update keep up the great work. As I said last month make it's your game there's a song titled "I did it my way"so the best advice is do it your way. Once again I've read all the comments and no matter what they say you have a great game developing here so keep it up. Same as last month I'll be watching this one. To many people do not understand femdom well that is there loss and problem.

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
YES another fantistic update keep up the great work. As I said last month make it's your game there's a song titled "I did it my way"so the best advice is do it your way. Once again I've read all the comments and no matter what they say you have a great game developing here so keep it up. Same as last month I'll be watching this one. To many people do not understand femdom well that is there loss and problem.
what uptade?

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
2022-03-01 (5).png I'm on the evil dom route and found this funny cause the first time they meet was in the penthouse apartment suite

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 1680968 I'm on the evil dom route and found this funny cause the first time they meet was in the penthouse apartment suite
Yeah someone else found this too and told me. I rendered a long scene in the prior update where dom Kane does meet Olivia in the vault, and they do something to another slave, and I forgot I took that scene out and changed the intro to the scene with Alessansdra/Olivia at the pool balcony penthouse. So on occasion I am writing with things in mind that don't exist anymore or worse (made this mistake more than once) writing dialogue where I know what is happening later, but the player does not yet. I still mix up what is actually in the game and what I remember rendering sometimes...(so the final release it ended up that only subs saw the vault)

I've probably taken out now about 7 scenes I created for the game (just chopped them out for whatever reason) that were in there before I released them. From memory, a few were 1) alternate Samantha evil punishment from 0.1 2) deleted scene with Katsumi on airplane for dom Kane in 0.3 3) Deleted sub scene with Kiyomi in the cargo plane hold in 0.3 4) deleted dom vault scene with Olivia in 0.4 5) deleted sex scene with Veronica (many reasons why I took this out) somewhere before (rather not say where) and 6) deleted scene with both a sub and dom Kane seeing Olivia thrash Jake (his friend default name) very badly (I felt the scene was too brutal and took it out) in two different but similar scene (where they meet Seth).

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
5) deleted sex scene with Veronica (many reasons why I took this out) somewhere before (rather not say where)
Woah Woah Woah, that is a crime against humanity, why did you deprive us of such a great scene.

Jokes aside, i am excited for the next chapter as it seems it will have a lot more of Veronica

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I've probably taken out now about 7 scenes I created for the game (just chopped them out for whatever reason) that were in there before I released them...
Such a sadist you are :cautious:
Knowing they exist and not being able to see them

If the vn wasn't so good and full I'd probably be more than a little obsessed to see them...

You're good

Reactions: DoverUK25

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Yeah someone else found this too and told me. I rendered a long scene in the prior update where dom Kane does meet Olivia in the vault, and they do something to another slave, and I forgot I took that scene out and changed the intro to the scene with Alessansdra/Olivia at the pool balcony penthouse. So on occasion I am writing with things in mind that don't exist anymore or worse (made this mistake more than once) writing dialogue where I know what is happening later, but the player does not yet. I still mix up what is actually in the game and what I remember rendering sometimes...(so the final release it ended up that only subs saw the vault)

I've probably taken out now about 7 scenes I created for the game (just chopped them out for whatever reason) that were in there before I released them. From memory, a few were 1) alternate Samantha evil punishment from 0.1 2) deleted scene with Katsumi on airplane for dom Kane in 0.3 3) Deleted sub scene with Kiyomi in the cargo plane hold in 0.3 4) deleted dom vault scene with Olivia in 0.4 5) deleted sex scene with Veronica (many reasons why I took this out) somewhere before (rather not say where) and 6) deleted scene with both a sub and dom Kane seeing Olivia thrash Jake (his friend default name) very badly (I felt the scene was too brutal and took it out) in two different but similar scene (where they meet Seth).
Is there a plane for jake to get thrash in the game show or in the future? Because the darker the game the more I love it

Gamer8n8

Apr 28, 2017
deleted scene with both a sub and dom Kane seeing Olivia thrash Jake (his friend default name) very badly
Damn :(
I was expectin something like this scene after d way olivia talks about jake in the vault room with kane ... so it was there but we missed it !!

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Ah, the two plane scenes will not come back as they existed (Kiyomi scene will be back in another way)(nor Sam 0.1) but the original ideas for a few of the others will be back because my objection was more about timing in the narrative (especially Veronica being too soon and Jake being treated that harshly too soon by Olivia's natural arc at that point in story) and how it matched the story.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Removed from the game, I hope. But if it was not erased from existence and if perhaps a backup exists somewhere, many of my colleagues and I would like to recover that scene, for... scientific purposes.

;)
It will be back at some point -- it makes sense to have it later for a lot of reasons. It's also a little different type of sex scene given her science background and what she could do to themselves...or even the environment around them. I want to establish a little more on their relationship but also a little more of her scientific stuff before venturing too deep. But Veronica is not an easy one to get either (better get on her good side).

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
It will be back at some point -- it makes sense to have it later for a lot of reasons. It's also a little different type of sex scene given her science background and what she could do to themselves...or even the environment around them. I want to establish a little more on their relationship but also a little more of her scientific stuff before venturing too deep. But Veronica is not an easy one to get either (better get on her good side).

Okay, we'll wait. But we expect nothing like the virtual sex scene between Sandra Bullock and Stallone in "Demolition Man" please. Haha. We want to explore every atom of that sculpted body. Err, again, for purely scientific reasons.

maxresdefault-1200x500.jpg

PS: Of course we will be on her good side. Who would want to make Veronica angry. Just to see her raise a finger, even the Russians would have already run home, begged for mercy, and handed over Siberia as an apology.

Reactions: TessSadist

ercoser

Apr 10, 2018
Yes, yes, that's it! I'm very happy from hearing that. I adore Veronica's style. She is one of the my favorite characters. I will be waiting with exciment :)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Okay, we'll wait. But we expect nothing like the virtual sex scene between Sandra Bullock and Stallone in "Demolition Man" please. Haha. We want to explore every atom of that sculpted body. Err, again, for purely scientific reasons.

View attachment 1681681

PS: Of course we will be on her good side. Who would want to make Veronica angry. Just to see her raise a finger, even the Russians would have already run home, begged for mercy, and handed over Siberia as an apology.
No, not virtual but perhaps not bound by typical err physical laws in a given room/space. (allows some creativity in how people can have sex since she's a modern Einstein)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: DarkFencer1

RubyEriksen7

Oct 20, 2017
Olivia is the only character model I'd probably wouldn't be able to recreate on DAZ.
From head to toe, the height, weight everything about her is so well done, probably the best model on this site imo.

Reactions: DoverUK25
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes