MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Kwame would be an interresting character to kill. As killing a K5 should be complicated and it would show some limitation to Dominique power
Yea, Kwame would work too.

Hold on it just occured to me that the death is likely zach's dad. He has a backstory sure, but his death wouldnt affect the story in anyway and hes been on the verge since the moment we've seen him

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
If Tess haves a problem with me posting the pics she can tell me herself and I will stop if ask but otherwise, I keep posting the pics you have a problem with that go fuck a duck for I care

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I posted this in the Developer forum (so it's just a cut and paste not edited from there) as we are talking about the impact of the Russian/Ukraine situation, but the last link I thought might be of interest to some people. Not really watching thread right now but will later this week, doing long days right now...

I'm not overly political and don't feel I am qualified to give an intelligent opinion compared to those more personally involved, but I did run an Itch sale that got about 100 bucks and I pledged a 5x match ($500 myself), and also pledged those proceeds to the above charity as they had a matching program to basically get $600 more. I don't know a lot about humanitarian charities and would have preferred in some ways a more local entity, but I don't know which organization would be best. I feel like the Red Cross has a pretty good reputation.

Another group of creators are running a much larger sale for the same charity with 112 games for like a $5 or up donation. (think they have raised over 20,000 dollars so far) I think it's a great deal for a ton of indie games too.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
these side characters
Nathan, barry the one Juellet was smacking the shit out of him at the beginning, Zach, Zach's cuck dad, jake may be as well as Seth. On the dom route for Kane, u don't c jake till the end once u in joy so u could say he his side Zach vs Seth fight to the death.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
When the game makes you choose between licking a shoe and worshipping bare feet, are those just fluff choices or something more?

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
When the game makes you choose between licking a shoe and worshipping bare feet, are those just fluff choices or something more?
Honestly I don't know, I guess it will have its importance but it's just for pure pleasure.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
In general, I think licking between those two specific things only (same person/situation, boots/feet) are for player preference as it's easy for me to throw in an extra few images for players to enjoy one or the other, but licking or not licking is often more important like at end of 0.5 if Kane licks Olivia's heels or not, hope this helps! (walkthrough should help too)

You'll also see I tend to avoid forcing pegging/pissing on sub players without some form of choice but not as much for general femdom stuff.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I think I should emphasize it's a MINOR character that could die...not a SUPPORTING character, which comes later. I would consider Zach as a supporting character for example...so it's not a huge deal actually in 0.6, just threw it out there. Minor characters would be those Kane has interacted with but not too much. Certainly not a character needed for rest of game...in case there is a death...after 0.8, more can die because the narrative structure will be more tight. (less massive branching of going outside good/evil/dom/sub, but more storytelling and choices specific to your type of player so think of it as sub1/sub2/sub3 more than dom/sub, etc.)

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Thanks. Was asking mostly because I was curious if choosing feet once in a while can lead to my character becoming a foot fetishist. Some other games often make foot content either a 100% or 0% commitment.

Last edited:
Reactions: TessSadist

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Thanks. Was asking mostly because I was curious if choosing feet once in a while can lead to my character becoming a foot fetishist. Some other games often make foot content either a 100% or 0% commitment.
Don't worry about that -- I'll probably have foot stuff present for most sub paths, and over time, specific women may be more into that than others. I try and avoid an outright/pure exact Person A = Kink A type of thing as for me it would feel a bit too mechanical in writing it (I can feel I'm an interior designer and not an engineer/coder here for sure) and I'd rather the character be known for being their character than a specific type of kink, but there will be tendencies of course as it's also desirable for players to find women matching their interests too.

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
I think I should emphasize it's a MINOR character that could die...not a SUPPORTING character, which comes later. I would consider Zach as a supporting character for example...so it's not a huge deal actually in 0.6, just threw it out there. Minor characters would be those Kane has interacted with but not too much. Certainly not a character needed for rest of game...in case there is a death...after 0.8, more can die because the narrative structure will be more tight. (less massive branching of going outside good/evil/dom/sub, but more storytelling and choices specific to your type of player so think of it as sub1/sub2/sub3 more than dom/sub, etc.)
So as the stakes get higher and when the gambit is nearing its end, are major character deaths at least theoretically possible?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
So as the stakes get higher and when the gambit is nearing its end, are major character deaths at least theoretically possible?
Without being any more specific as to how/when, every major character has one or more death possibilities by the end, including all three mains (Kane, Olivia, Seth). Majors to me include but not are necessarily limited to: Kane, Olivia, Seth, Jake, Dominique, Veronica, Alessandra, Juliette, Elena.

Edit: One big supporting character will not have a death possible in any ending (not listed above).

Last edited:

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Without being any more specific as to how/when, every major character has one or more death possibilities by the end, including all three mains (Kane, Olivia, Seth). Majors to me might include but not necessarily be limited to: Kane, Olivia, Seth, Jake, Dominique, Veronica, Alessandra, Juliette, Elena.
I looking forward to ending Seth Zach up there too on my list to bump off. Seth vs Zach fight to the death in the arena now that's what I call good booking WWE take notes

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
Without being any more specific as to how/when, every major character has one or more death possibilities by the end, including all three mains (Kane, Olivia, Seth). Majors to me include but not are necessarily limited to: Kane, Olivia, Seth, Jake, Dominique, Veronica, Alessandra, Juliette, Elena.

Edit: One big supporting character will not have a death possible in any ending (not listed above).
Thanks, Tess. First, that's pretty much who I considered the major characters were, perhaps with a few we've yet to see, so thanks for confirming that. Second, I'm really glad you are not shrinking from the possibility of knocking off any of them under the right circumstances. There could be some really jaw-dropping moments to come by the looks of things!

Reactions: Kxca

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
I looking forward to ending Seth Zach up there too on my list to bump off. Seth vs Zach fight to the death in the arena now that's what I call good booking WWE take notes
Entertaining though that may be, it's hard to see Seth losing and going out that way if he's classed as a major character. Now Jake and Kane on the other hand, in a late game death match...:)

Reactions: DoverUK25

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I know you cant give this away for spoilers sake, but please tell me it aint that random assed banker towards the beginning that juliette was with

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:O

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes