Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
Edit: One big supporting character will not have a death possible in any ending (not listed above).
You may hate the idea, but an utterly bleak ending where all but the GQ are gone and the gambit has failed completely has some appeal to me. Not that I expect you to say anything specific about any of the endings, real or imagined of course! Who wants to spoil the fun, after all?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
If any Patrons are lurking here, I have a 22 hour poll on there - trying to decide an outfit for an Olivia scene! My artist and I are having a SPIRITED discussion about it! (she's my new artist too lol, standing her ground...love it!) I may or may not follow it, but it may be persuasive evidence if it is very strongly showing a preference!

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I know you cant give this away for spoilers sake, but please tell me it aint that random assed banker towards the beginning that juliette was with
No, Kane has interacted with this person.

EDIT: It's not a huge deal to me as the writer because it's a minor character in my mind.

Last edited:

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
I have a lot of great suggestions for this game tess but im a nobody so :p. But seriously one thing that kinda sorta irks me juuussst a bit, is when NPC's overly reminds the MC's 'this will be important later on' or 'do well an youll be rewarded' and the such, etc. It made sense in the earlier episodes but no need for it later down the line. Its a dumb complaint i know. I just feel all the MC's should know that by now what theyve gotten themselves into. Anyways....we be waitin so so eagerly for this masterpiece

Last edited:

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
death possibilities including olivia ... unacceptable i say *mad*
As an Olivia fan I totally get where you're coming from, but narratively it could be amazing. I assume it could only happen as the result of player choices that led to a particular set of dire circumstances, but let's never forget that there are ruthless characters who see her as a massive threat. I am sure someone will try to move against her, but I don't believe she's like Ned Stark and destined to die in the game no matter what though.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I have a lot of great suggestions for this game tess but im a nobody so :p. But seriously one thing that kinda sorta irks me juuussst a bit, is when NPC's overly reminds the MC's 'this will be important later on' and the such, etc. Its a dumb complaint i know. I just feel all the MC's should know that by now what theyve gotten themselves into. Anyways....we be waitin so so eagerly for this masterpiece
Yeah I get that perspective actually, the other side of that is there may be some directive for a repetition strategy by design for specific goals by one or more individuals. (one minor example is Kane being told over and over his expectations in accepting pleasure, another is Olivia hearing over and over by design that she can seize power/her opportunity) On the other hand, Zach will likely never hear one time that he matters or is important. I might have made a mistake on this a few times as I have tweaked Seth's arc after 0.2 (I don't think I have though) but Seth likely hasn't heard the same type of comments as Kane/Olivia very often. For some reason, I flash back to that movie where the lawyer keeps hearing over and over "No associate has EVER failed the Bar Exam!"

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
Repeating certain commands over and over is actually a very practical way of reinforcing whatever indoctrination they want on the receiver. Of course, it won't work in a short term scenario, but over a longer period it can work wonders. Reminding Kane of his place over and over again will subconsciously make him accept that he is a slave and that his only goal is to try his utmost to please his mistress. On the dom path, this can also be used to push Kane further towards the goals that are benefecial to whoever is doing this.

Last edited:

Gamer8n8

Apr 28, 2017
As an Olivia fan I totally get where you're coming from, but narratively it could be amazing. I assume it could only happen as the result of player choices that led to a particular set of dire circumstances, but let's never forget that there are ruthless characters who see her as a massive threat. I am sure someone will try to move against her, but I don't believe she's like Ned Stark and destined to die in the game no matter what though.
Yes .. I was jus kidding ... I know theres gonna be a path where its a possibility ! As tess said there are so many endings, every one has got their endgames !
Like when we play in a path where olivia goes head on head with kane/juliette, olivia gotta be very careful ! And yes i am Olivia fan, i would rather see her die than being a sub to some one ! i play all d paths, but so far i didnt touch olivia sub choices .. there are no separate scenes yet anyway.

Reactions: Vlahurg1

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
Yeah I get that perspective actually, the other side of that is there may be some directive for a repetition strategy by design for specific goals by one or more individuals. (one minor example is Kane being told over and over his expectations in accepting pleasure, another is Olivia hearing over and over by design that she can seize power/her opportunity) On the other hand, Zach will likely never hear one time that he matters or is important. I might have made a mistake on this a few times as I have tweaked Seth's arc after 0.2 (I don't think I have though) but Seth likely hasn't heard the same type of comments as Kane/Olivia very often. For some reason, I flash back to that movie where the lawyer keeps hearing over and over "No associate has EVER failed the Bar Exam!"
No I totally get it, Its nothing really.
I was actually gonna add an edit to that though pointing out a couple of things that i think would add to the story (if you havent already) 1. I think it would be cool for Kane or Olivia to have some kind of redemption arc. Like for example, Kane plays sub for the most part but in the end he manages to outsmart everyone and win the gambit. 2. This one is for amusement mostly, and I think other fans would like it. Bassicly add dioloage options for MC to REALLY piss off the girls...kinda like 'he's a glutton for punisment'. example : Juliette tells kane to ..idk "assume the position" i guess, and response option 1: "right away mistress" 2:'ignore her' 3. 'spit at her' or tell her to kiss his A. Yes I realize thats probably suicide haha but still, idk im just thinking out loud..the game is already immersive as is but still, I think it would be really cool and maybe little funny to have the ability really really piss off a mistress and face her wrath from the decision.

Anyways, Thanks for the response.
Keep up the amazing work

Last edited:

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
Yes .. I was jus kidding ... I know theres gonna be a path where its a possibility ! As tess said there are so many endings, every one has got their endgames !
Like when we play in a path where olivia goes head on head with kane/juliette, olivia gotta be very careful ! And yes i am Olivia fan, i would rather see her die than being a sub to some one ! i play all d paths, but so far i didnt touch olivia sub choices .. there are no separate scenes yet anyway.
Yeah, I figured you were kidding, but as an Olivia fan you now have a huge incentive not to mess up! As you note, never mess with Juliette when death is on the line. :)

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
Repeating certain commands over and over is actually a very practical way of reinforcing whatever indoctrination they want on the receiver. Of course, it won't work in a short term scenario, but over a longer period it can work wonders. Reminding Kane of his place over and over again will subconsciously make him accept that he is a slave and that his only goal is to try his utmost to please his mistress. On the dom path, this can also be used to push Kane further towards the goals that are benefecial to whoever is doing this.
The other thing is that once Kane and Olivia are in the program, there's a lot packed into a short amount of time, so being heavy on the key messages then makes sense.

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
No I totally get it, Its nothing really.
I was actually gonna add an edit to that though pointing out a couple of things that i think would add to the story (if you havent already) 1. I think it would be cool for Kane or Olivia to have some kind of redemption arc. Like for example, Kane plays sub for the most part but in the end he manages to outsmart everyone and win the gambit. 2. This one is for amusement mostly, and I think other fans would like it. Bassicly add dioloage options for MC to REALLY piss off the girls...kinda like 'he's a glutton for punisment'. example : Juliette tells kane to ..idk "assume the position" i guess, and response option 1: "right away mistress" 2:'ignore her' 3. 'spit at her' or tell her to kiss his A. Yes I realize thats probably suicide haha but still, idk im just thinking out loud..the game is already immersive as is but still, I think it would be really cool and maybe little funny to have the ability really really piss off a mistress and face her wrath from the decision.

Anyways, Thanks for the response.
Keep up the amazing work
On redemption, I don't know how possible it is, but bringing some of the other characters into the light for players walking the path of good could be really satisfying. I am not sure it's realistic for everyone though, and maybe there are some tough choices for morally good Kane/Olivia in facing that. Your idea of Kane ultimately outsmarting everyone from a position of weakness is exactly what I had in mind for Seth! And yeah, Tess is doing amazing work. There's so much going on in this game and I'm hooked!

Reactions: FinrayB

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
oh, she is winning it ! Olivia cant wait to put juliette in her place .. lol !
I am looking forward to seeing how that might be possible. Either Juliette gets something of value to keep her onside, or Olivia has something to hold over her to keep her in line would be my guesses. A very evil Olivia might flat out try to kill her, and maybe that's a scenario that could go wrong. If you are gunning for Juliette, pray you don't miss!

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I am looking forward to seeing how that might be possible. Either Juliette gets something of value to keep her onside, or Olivia has something to hold over her to keep her in line would be my guesses. A very evil Olivia might flat out try to kill her, and maybe that's a scenario that could go wrong. If you are gunning for Juliette, pray you don't miss!
let's not forget that Dominque and Juliet have formed a team to take Olivia on so there also that to think about

Gamer8n8

Apr 28, 2017
m looking forward to good olivia taking down juliette n kane .. would be fun ! don know its possible, we'll see !

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021

Hi all, sorry for a bit late on this today -- I am actually pretty exhausted as I worked really hard last night on the game! I am going to do a much longer post next week talking about Test version and some projected release updates, but here's where I am right now:
1363 renders
I have finished a rough draft of the script, hooray! Length of update will be similar to 0.5 -- I have one scene kind of semi-written depending on assets/ability to do it, but both versions are written. Going to stay away from the script for 2-3 days this week and then approach with fresh eyes and do some editing, etc.
I am going to finish the dom path this week except editing/cleanup but generally will begin to hard shift to the sub path. After doing this a few times, I definitely prefer doing the dom path first then the sub...mostly because it's easier for me to save those kink scenes for last when I want to go faster and faster.

I have a little mini family drama happening right now, and it has not too badly impacted the game, but it has impacted my communication so sorry to all out there writing me. I promise I am reading everything and getting back one at a time in order. I'm going to start very soon even shifting from a 7/7 model to a bit more.
Preview pics:
I am again being careful not to show certain scenes, but these are are a mix of dom/sub paths. I would highlight one featuring Junko (two images up there). There is more than one sub version of this scene with her, and it will depend on choice. (either prior episode if you picked junkopet flag or junkosubromanceopens flag and/or a certain decision in 0.6)
Please note the poll I posted as well -- so far, the vote has gone about what I expected with a few caveats. There was a discussion with three of us and wild disagreement, but here is what we predicted for those curious and our faves.
Me: Predicted # 3 (black wins to me every time) would win, favorites are 4,7,3,5 (love 1, but not for this scene)
Artist: Thought # 1 wins, favorites are 1,4,3,5
Anais: Thought # 4 wins, favorite is # 3 top with #4 boots, 4,3,9,6
Just to show how a minor argument started the poll, haha!
I feel pretty good with things overall, my biggest worry is still trying to test all the saves properly, I feel like I somehow will completely miss a minor path somewhere and it will blow up in my face with a Test Version, haha!
I'm honestly going to get a little more sleep in!
I may edit and add a bit more to this post after I wake up, but I appreciate everyone's support and love!
I have now seen two games I really love for the most part get abandoned (well I knew they were coming already I guess) and it's only made me that much more determined to work faster because I understand the feeling I have right now about those two games...and I don't want any Patrons of mine to have to wait any more than necessary to ensure quality) to play the game!
Have a great week everyone!

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes