TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Looks like the audio sliders don't seem to work? I'd prefer to mute the music but it doesn't seem possible. In fact, none of the sliders seem to affect the music nor the beeping on the first scene.
Ok I will take a look at it, I just tried in "Preferences" on the Main Menu to set it at "Mute All" and it seemed to work for me so I will keep looking. I apologize as I'm not super tech AT ALL so I'm going to have some problems I imagine I don't catch.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hi, I guess the way I wrote in a post above I think is the most accurate -- it will probably be impossible for the male MC to avoid seeing others humiliated/dominated in this type of narrative world, but for him avoiding it personally, it may require tough choices to in fact save himself so to speak. He's in a lower position of power at this point in time so he would have to work hard to gain power. (In a sense, one big theme for this game for me personally is about how people act in positions of power, etc.) In this episode for example, the male MC can definitely be dominated but there is a choice path in which he doesn't really suffer anything at all other than having to watch others.
I dont really mind what happen to others as i said, my question is only about the mc.
The question is if there is always going to be choices to avoid such things, this was not clear in another game and there was a shitstorm after the mc was unable to avoid being humiliated and caged...
A simple Yes or No is what id like to know rather than a reply dancing around the subject, since we people tend to assume or take words out of context.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I dont really mind what happen to others as i said, my question is only about the mc.
The question is if there is always going to be choices to avoid such things, this was not clear in another game and there was a shitstorm after the mc was unable to avoid being humiliated and caged...
A simple Yes or No is what id like to know rather than a reply dancing around the subject, since we people tend to assume or take words out of context.
If you mean the chastity belt type thing from ED (a game I really like BTW, great writing), no, I won't railroad a male MC into that path unless they chose that, now if you happen to make the wrong choice, perhaps reload or go back before clicking any further? I can't really completely guarantee you won't see an image or two if you make umm poor choices. :)

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Ok I will take a look at it, I just tried in "Preferences" on the Main Menu to set it at "Mute All" and it seemed to work for me so I will keep looking. I apologize as I'm not super tech AT ALL so I'm going to have some problems I imagine I don't catch.
well yes, but a volume slider would be nice :p
Renpy is quite loud

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If you mean the chastity belt type thing from ED (a game I really like BTW, great writing), no, I won't railroad a male MC into that path unless they chose that, now if you happen to make the wrong choice, perhaps reload or go back before clicking any further? I can't really completely guarantee you won't see an image or two if you make umm poor choices. :)
Yup i did mean Ed, i never did like forced things in games so thats why i did insist in a clear reply, this clearly answer my question.
Thanks for the reply, will give it a go ;)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
well yes, but a volume slider would be nice :p
Renpy is quite loud
I know, I will try. :) The truth is I never ever READ (not written or worked with basically even LOOKED at) code before doing this, so I have a very steep learning curve. I think I know why though...I coded some music under different channels and that's probably impacting it. (I did this originally to try and control volume better)

Reactions: n0b0dy

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
Very impressive for the first release, it visible how much effort was put in, visually looks really good. Animation would be great addition in a long run, but its very time consuming... Anyway, keep it up!(y)

Reactions: n0b0dy

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yup i did mean Ed, i never did like forced things in games so thats why i did insist in a clear reply, this clearly answer my question.
Thanks for the reply, will give it a go ;)
Gotcha...for this episode, there is one specific choice path you need to do to avoid bad stuff for him...you can find it.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Very impressive for the first release, it visible how much effort was put in, visually looks really good. Animation would be great addition in a long run, but its very time consuming... Anyway, keep it up!(y)
That's on my list to learn down the road but I think I need a better computer (only 6GVRAM? 6GB of GPU memory) to do the bigger scenes I really want to do. I also need a little better knowledge of all of this too, I really had a huge learning curve just learning what code looks like, etc. Thanks for the kind words!

Reactions: FroKe88

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This is going to tick and a lot of boxes and annoy just as many especially if you make the painfully wrong choices.

is it avoidable?

Hilarious;):ROFLMAO:

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
That's on my list to learn down the road but I think I need a better computer (only 6GVRAM? 6GB of GPU memory) to do the bigger scenes I really want to do. I also need a little better knowledge of all of this too, I really had a huge learning curve just learning what code looks like, etc. Thanks for the kind words!
You are welcome!
Hardware upgrade is definitely needed, something like Ryzen 7 2700x and 16 - 32Gb of RAM would do the job, graphic card is whole another story, simply because prices at the moment is just insane. From my perspective work station for your tasks will be ~1500-2000$.

Reactions: TessSadist

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I will try and edit this to front page soon but have to run for a bit, but I tweaked a version 0.1c. It's just a hotfix to the audio/sound sliders not working due to the creation of customized music channels that were not tied to the mixers properly. Newbie tech loser me for the win!

Version 0.1c (audio slider hotfix)

(Mac)

(Win/Linux)

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Very well done. Good Writing, very nice attitude of the women. Thank you for creating this. I'd love to see more of that. Here some wishes and suggestions.
1) I hope that you can keep up an interesting story. Maybe some kind of battle and plotting between the sisters or something else, that keeps you curious.
2) Maybe even a little more diversity of the motivations behind the woman. It may be a bit too boring in the long term, if each and every woman is getting wet like shit when men suffer. Maybe there is room for a small amount of variety regarding why they like to dominate men or what turns them on. Of course, not too much variety, It is just meant do give each woman a distinguishable character. Otherwise it is like 4 times the same woman with a different model. But I believe, you already have something like that in mind.
3) Hopefully you don't over do it with all the decision possible. A lot of decisions mean a lot of work. Especially if you have sub/neutral/dom paired with evil/good and so on. So far it is handled pretty well, but it may become costly and complex. Since I really like your style, I have great confidence that everything you prepare as story will be quite good. I want to see your story and not create my own.
4) Don't listen djkunn ;-) For me it makes no sense to allow the MC to avoid a lot of stuff. It prefer that the MC is the main subject of femdom play.
Also I do not care that much about other males. They may be useful to demonstrate the power of the woman, but I don't need their story. I only identify myself with the MC and like to be focus of the interaction with the women.
5) Normally I prefer less intense starts, like MC living normal live and slowly falling in some kind of trap. That is of course already handled differently here. Still, I hope that after that kick start, there will be a calm and and slow escalation. Before we get to the extreme stuff :)
6) I like the way the MC is thinking about his situation, already feeling for some kind of plot behind the scenes. I really hope you can continue with an interesting MC. I'd love to see the MC plotting stuff and trying to find a way out of his situation and finally still be beaten by those women. That intensifies the destruction and makes the woman feel stronger. At least I see woman more dominant and godly, if they can think ahead and dominate with there intellect instead of only beating shit out of the MC. That may be an opportunity for the already mentioned variety of the woman. Some may preferring physical humiliation, other may have other ways to do so.

I'm really looking forward to everything you have up in your sleeves. As I said ones, I like your comments in this forum and hence expect that in the end things will most likely escalate interestingly in the end.
I've never wrote anything that long here before, but the game deserves this.

And very selfish wish: Hopefully we'll see some forced femdom urination plays in the future.

and edit: Don't change stuff because someone like me asks for something. Build the game you want. The good start just made me dreaming a bit about the perfect game for me personally. But that is the one I have to create and not you :)

Last edited:

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
I will try and edit this to front page soon but have to run for a bit, but I tweaked a version 0.1c. It's just a hotfix to the audio/sound sliders not working due to the creation of customized music channels that were not tied to the mixers properly. Newbie tech loser me for the win!

Version 0.1c (audio slider hotfix)

MEGA (Mac)

MEGA (Win/Linux)
Music slider works on a new game now but not on saved games.strange.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Good luck with the game but think I'll give this one a pass. Really not into any femdom content so thanks for making that very clear up front...unlike some other games.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
guys, if you don't like humiliation and femdom content, you really shouldn't play games that have that tag ;)
and you especially don't have to comment here that you don't like these tags!

it's not that hard!
I'm sure I don't have to, but maybe I want to? :cool:

No, kidding. I'll leave you "want-to-get-my-balls-smasheds" to your entertainment. ;)

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes