ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Damn, I'm so jealous of the femdom fans! They get all the best, boundary-pushing content. It's rare for a maledom game to have even 1% of the sadistic energy on display here.

This game is exactly not my kink, or, it's exactly my kink but with the genders reversed. I'd have to give it five stars on its own merits.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Yeah I'm glad 8 went back and got my play straightened out with Dominique on the Dom path. Damn what an end to that conversation that was with her reacting to the mc's answer that anyone else asking I never would have gave that choice of a reply but her. Even after what is said and her act she won't ever be anything like the crazy bitch she is comparing her own self to and no person that has been living with her moral compass her whole life and her belief and view or how she acts could change completely into 180° opposite. Dominique, from the first scene I saw her, she is my one. She is so beyond anything close from any of the other women minus Veronica

DubTru

Jan 8, 2022
Didn't think I was going to like this but the excellent renders and models made this quite enjoyable. It's absolutely FemDom heavy but if it's not your thing like me it's not hard to get past and worth it. Looking forward to the next ep.

Dec 28, 2019
To a Dom mc, what are the benefits of having sponsors & elena mentor ???
Doms need 2 sponsors to advance to executive rank.

Having Elena as a mentor gets the MC:

1) An automatic scene where Elena has Katsumi give the MC a bj in her limo.

2) Opens up a sex scene with Patricia if you pick the right dialogue options with her.

3) Makes it easier to start as a K6 because Patricia will desire to ally with the MC.

I haven't played 0.6 yet, but if you manage to start as a K6 without Elena's mentorship, which is not as easy but still possible, the mentorship has no significant effects on advancement beyond that.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I haven't played 0.6 yet, but if you manage to start as a K6 without Elena's mentorship, which is not as easy but still possible, the mentorship has no significant effects on advancement beyond that.
Played this update without having elena mentor & sponsors. K9 now

Alessandra mentioned sponsorship related with a show gonna running by kitsumi. I don't want it. So ignoring her sponsorship gonna prevent the MC's involvement in a sadistic show, i will happily do that.

My mc gonna burn down all bitches alive one day!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Lord Soth

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
no android for 0.6?
Tess is holding off until Final is completed, and despite the forum troll's insistence that he's played it on Android, there is no 6.0 APK anywhere, nor does the troll provide the link. Instead he provides endgame "screenshots" that he says are from an Android as "proof", but game screenshots look the same on Mac, PC, and mobile. If he actually wanted to prove his claims, he'd drop the link... a working link.

• Haha

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
no android for 0.6?
0.6 Final is not yet released - as in, Tess is still adding things to it. When it is, it'll be properly ported to Android, a walkthrough created, etc. There was a highly compressed Android build for the leaked Beta version, but this was not an official Android build and has apparently (I've not checked) since become an invalid link. Saves made with the Beta version will almost certainly break in 0.7

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
0.6 Final is not yet released - as in, Tess is still adding things to it. When it is, it'll be properly ported to Android, a walkthrough created, etc. There was a highly compressed Android build for the leaked Beta version, but this was not an official Android build and has apparently (I've not checked) since become an invalid link. Saves made with the Beta version will almost certainly break in 0.7
Yes. That's why I keeping backup saves. Backup folder (including all games saves) is sized 4.90 gb

By the by, a working android apk is available. But not everyone knows about it. It is a nice one. Working fine. (Tested)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Lord Soth

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
TessSadist Hey can you give us the option of being evil just to males instead of girls, I love being in the dom evil route but have a weak spot for the girls xD

to put an example -->
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider this for future chapters :p and nice update btw.
On a side note, will we get to fuck Elena soon in the male dom route (as our sensei :ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
TessSadist Hey can you give us the option of being evil just to males instead of girls, I love being the dom evil route but have a weak spot for the girls xD

to put an example -->
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm. I like that option too.
But I don't think it is possible . Because then what will happen to kwaems wife & Dominique scene

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes