Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Sorry if I'm being dumb but when you say "enjoy the game but realize saves might be an issue later" do you mean:

A : ANY save from the 0.6 Beta version REGARDLESS OF EPISODE may have issues
or
B : saves from the 0.6 Beta version until Episode 5 are ok but saves FROM EPIOSDE 6 ONWARDS may have issues

I like maintaining multiple saves for different routes side by side so I'm considering skipping the Beta if the answer is B. Thanks in advance.
Probably, B. Just don't overwrite it

Reactions: registrate88
Dec 28, 2019
Hmm. Domthrone. Then No wonder how my mc promoted to K9 despite failing to sell the girl.
Yep, it's not difficult even though its impossible to get the maximum grade with Dominique. You always get a minimum of one domthrone point from Dominique and Juliette, and a minimum of two from Veronica, and that's irrespective of working with them. So you'll always have a minimum of 4 domthrone points. Both the impossibility of hitting Dominique's max grade and the automatic minimum domthrone points from the sister that Kane didn't work with are very probably bugs.

TessSadist: If you're not already aware, while the code requires a dgrade minimum of 5 to get 4 domthrone points from Dominique, it's impossible to achieve that currently. A dgrade of 3 is the highest possible as things stand. In addition, the lowest possible ranking of K5 isn't achievable for those who didn't upgrade from the sub track because you're always going to have a minimum of 4 domthrone points, as you'll always get the minimums (1+1+2) from all 3 sisters, including the one Kane didn't work for.

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yep, it's not difficult even though its impossible to get the maximum grade with Dominique. You always get a minimum of one domthrone point from Dominique and Juliette, and a minimum of two from Veronica, and that's irrespective of working with them. So you'll always have a minimum of 4 domthrone points. Both the impossibility of hitting Dominique's max grade and the automatic minimum domthrone points from the sister that Kane didn't work with are very probably bugs.

TessSadist: If you're not already aware, while the code requires a dgrade minimum of 5 to get 4 domthrone points from Dominique, it's impossible to achieve that currently. A dgrade of 3 is the highest possible as things stand. In addition, the lowest possible ranking of K5 isn't achievable for those who didn't upgrade from the sub track because you're always going to have a minimum of 4 domthrone points, as you'll always get the minimums (1+1+2) from all 3 sisters, including the one Kane didn't work for.
just on a sec, yeah I am fixing this for Dominique and dom path. Ugh, coding numbers right just isn't my thing haha! I think next time I need math/code/point checker.

hkgap

Dec 17, 2020
yup how to get there?
I started with K8, MC is sub/good, after finish Veronica s part, Alessandra will take you out to her place, then this sence
i thought because of the sence(0.5) with oliva and alessandra at the pool, i choose massage her feet and be submiss to her
Seen high rank of MC just only submiss to Alessandra and be Dom to other people

mailtomale

May 11, 2018
I am desperately waiting for the the final version of 0.6 before playing this update. Tess is amazing at what she does and this game is a masterpiece. The greatest torture is waiting for the full release. May we be assuaged of this suffering soon.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I am desperately waiting for the the final version of 0.6 before playing this update. Tess is amazing at what she does and this game is a masterpiece. The greatest torture is waiting for the full release. May we be assuaged of this suffering soon.
Thankfully I lucked because a bunch of other games got released this weekend. Another week waiting and I may just have to go beta :s

Reactions: mailtomale
Dec 28, 2019
just on a sec, yeah I am fixing this for Dominique and dom path. Ugh, coding numbers right just isn't my thing haha! I think next time I need math/code/point checker.
Ha, yep. Delegate it. BTW, I have another one for you:

In endice, you have:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I suspect that these don't work as intended because "and" has precedence over "or". As a result

elif k2 or k3 or k4 and dominqiue_p<=1

behaves like

elif k2 or k3 or (k4 and dominique_p<=1)

When what I think you probably want is:

elif (k2 or k3 or k4) and dominique_p<=1

I say this because its possible for a k2 or k3 to make Dominique happy by accepting her offer of sponsorship and have a high dominique_p only for Junko to turn around and tell them that Dominique is not thrilled with them so far and this is why they're getting tortured in the pet play scene. It's possible to explain it away as a combination of the MC being a low K2 or K3 and Dominique's darker more sadistic side, but I suspect that you intended to have Dominique play it more straight here because of the MC's importance to her plans, and because of the contrast she'd just drawn between herself and her rival Juliette regarding the MC's dignity with the pizza in the doggy dish. Here's the code in e6junkopet:

That elif True triggers for all K2's and K3's who aren't in a romance with Junko or aren't already her pet, including ones who have accepted Dominique's offer and have a high dominique_p. I could easily envision Dominique's darker side coming out as she has Junko punish K2's and K3's that she otherwise likes simply because they've failed to advance. It's just the wording used above makes me think this isn't behaving as intended. She'd make sure they knew that it was their low rank that was the cause of her disappointment and thus their punishment. So as a result I'm inclined to think that you only intended Kane to get the petplay/electroshock scene if Kane had either already agreed to be Junko's pet or if he'd displeased Dominique and thus had a low dominique_p. OTOH if the existing code is acting as intended, may be the wording should be adjusted in e6junkopet so that a Kane that Dominique likes knows that her disappointment is due to his low rank and that Dominique wishes to motivate him to do better.

Last edited:

Me666

Mar 14, 2018

In endice, you have:

I suspect that these don't work as intended because "and" has precedence over "or". As a result

behaves like

I say this because its possible for a k2 or k3 to make Dominique happy by accepting her offer of sponsorship and have a high dominique_p only for Junko to turn around and tell them that Dominique is not thrilled with them so far and this is why they're getting tortured in the pet play scene. It's possible to explain it away as a combination of the MC being a low K2 or K3 and Dominique's darker more sadistic side, but I suspect that you intended to have Dominique play it more straight here because of the MC's importance to her plans, and because of the contrast she'd just drawn between herself and her rival Juliette regarding the MC's dignity with the pizza in the doggy dish. Here's the code in e6junkopet:

That elif True triggers for all K2's and K3's who aren't in a romance with Junko or aren't already her pet, including ones who have accepted Dominique's offer and have a high dominique_p. I could easily envision Dominique's darker side coming out as she has Junko punish K2's and K3's that she otherwise likes simply because they've failed to advance. It's just the wording used above makes me think this isn't behaving as intended. She'd make sure they knew that it was their low rank that was the cause of her disappointment and thus their punishment. So as a result I'm inclined to think that you only intended Kane to get the petplay/electroshock scene if Kane had either already agreed to be Junko's pet or if he'd displeased Dominique and thus had a low dominique_p. If the existing code is acting as intended, may be the wording should be adjusted in e6junkopet so that a Kane that Dominique likes knows that her disappointment is due to his low rank and that Dominique wishes to motivate him to do better.
Have pinged Tess on Discord w/ regard to this - well spotted, and thank you! :)

Reactions: TessSadist

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

In endice, you have:

behaves like

That elif True triggers for all K2's and K3's who aren't in a romance with Junko or aren't already her pet, including ones who have accepted Dominique's offer and have a high dominique_p. I could easily envision Dominique's darker side coming out as she has Junko punish K2's and K3's that she otherwise likes simply because they've failed to advance. It's just the wording used above makes me think this isn't behaving as intended. She'd make sure they knew that it was their low rank that was the cause of her disappointment and thus their punishment. So as a result I'm inclined to think that you only intended Kane to get the petplay/electroshock scene if Kane had either already agreed to be Junko's pet or if he'd displeased Dominique and thus had a low dominique_p. If the existing code is acting as intended, may be the wording should be adjusted in e6junkopet so that a Kane that Dominique likes knows that her disappointment is due to his low rank and that Dominique wishes to motivate him to do better.
Yes, I'm such a novice at coding that I did not realize you could even use parenthesis a certain way and how order preference works (just now heard it from a coder as asking), lol! This was very good timing as I am making final fixes, thanks!

And yes, the intent you stated is exactly right. Intent is only a low Dominique score would see a certain scene. (It makes less sense if she is happy with Kane so far)

Back to sleep a bit!

Dec 28, 2019
Yes, I'm such a novice at coding that I did not realize you could even use parenthesis a certain way and how order preference works (just now heard it from a coder as asking), lol!
No worries. Everybody starts out as a novice. You're clearly highly focused and picking it up rapidly. You'll be a coding master mistress in no time! :devilish:

This was very good timing as I am making final fixes, thanks!
You're very welcome Tess. Btw, if your coder friend hasn't already, I should probably point out that you need to fix the line before it too, because it has the same order precedence problem, ie.

elif k2 or k3 or k4 and junkopet:

You can if you want combine the two lines and fix them together with parentheses as so:

elif (k2 or k3 or k4) and (junkopet or dominique_p <= 1) :

And yes, the intent you stated is exactly right. Intent is only a low Dominique score would see a certain scene. (It makes less sense if she is happy with Kane so far)

Back to sleep a bit!
I'm glad that I understood your intent correctly and was able to be of help. Uncertainty can at times cause hesitation when it comes to reporting the more subtle potential bugs.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I suspect that these don't work as intended because "and" has precedence over "or".
If I may... careful here. The and operator does NOT have precedence over or, the difference is that the operator or actually stops if it finds an operand to be True where the and operator does not. That is the ONLY difference in it's behavior regarding the operand and the difference does matter. Just clarifying so the instruction is correct and not misleading.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes