TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Since there isn't a walkthrough yet for 0.6 I just extracted the .rpa files using unren and then opened up the script.rpy file and searched for the choices I was given. I could then see what variables were being adjusted and chose accordingly. I guess it is a semi-guru way of doing it. I actually did that from the beginning and therefore didn't have to resort to using a mod or walkthrough.

The game/story doesn't do well if you do poorly in your testing. You still get all the benefits and perks as if you succeeded. This is a problem with giving choices that have no real impact. There isn't alternative code/story to handle if the player doesn't perform well in the testing.
You'll have to play 0.7 to see the impact of individual ranks. I certainly can see what you are doing here overall. Thanks.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Is there a way to see how many points the MC has? or is the more like
Whose Line? lol

I understand there's a fetish for it, but you can't imagine how gross it seems to have
someone drool all over your feet then have to walk around like that.... Nasty......lol

I was confused about a couple things. At my first review, I was busted from a K6 down to
a K5 yet my lifestyle and general circumstances went way up?

Also, same thing, at the end, they said I did poorly but I ended up w my own apartment
and staff. I mean, Kwan was a K4(I think), got busted down to a K3 then ended up getting
a better second review than the MC.

Hell of a game, really neat. I'm certainly going to go try it another time or two from the start.
Just insane how much creativity went into it. Quite the immersive environment that was created.
I spent waaayyyy to much time with it over the last few days, lol

Thanks all. Cheers
Thanks for trying it, I appreciate the feedback. Truth be told, I kind of prefer the idea of boot licking as I'm not super keen on drool/feet myself, but I like including it for players!

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
SanchoMod - Dynamic MiniStat
(feature description)

For those who have experienced this in my other recent mods (think "FreeRoam") then this is nothing too new but for others one of the new features coded specifically for the pending KG update is in the interest of better informing the player on K-Level progress (if they choose to view the info, it's not forced). Obviously there's the now standard dynamic ChoiceGuide which helps with the basics choice by choice, but over time reading posts I've noticed a pattern of two events which might leave some players in the dark that otherwise want to know what's going on... The "SlavePts" event (Ep 2) and the "WorkGrade" event (Ep6).

I'll describe the feature's basics in the spoiler below out of respect for those folks that either don't care and/or those that are avoiding potential spoilers. Spoilers are at a very minimum but there are screenshots to help explain, so better safe than sorry. My apologies for the writeup but I just didn't feel like producing a video explanation at the moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty cool, right? Yeah, I think so too. Hopefully it's Gambit fan approved. Regards.

I've had a chance to play around in the 0.6.1 version a bit. Not extensively, but I think it's going to be a nice thing for players.

It looks like a lot of work too!

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
You want them all to be 0. So you could type in the following when close to each evaluation:

slavepoints=0
zpts=0
sishpts=0

The game/story doesn't do well if you do poorly in your testing. You still get all the benefits and perks as if you succeeded. This is a problem with giving choices that have no real impact. There isn't alternative code/story to handle if the player doesn't perform well in the testing.

That's funny, I think I was trying to get More slavepoints, thinking that it would
boost me up the foodchain some. lol

I'm sure if I would have read everything thoroughly I would have figured this out,
but was really just having fun playing. lol

Thanks muches

Reactions: noobtrain

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, that's not truly accurate. The specific points and there values through standard playthough (slavepoints, zpts, sishpts) do have real impact. As do the other point systems not mentioned in your post. K-Lvl does matter currently and should obviously in the future. There are currently different benefits as well as repercussions. The middle ranks of the K-Lvl system aren't fully fleshed out yet but don't you think that's coming from all that we've seen thru five episodes? Regarding the point systems, I won't go too far in the weeds but basically (note I say basically, I know the math, I know the formulas but as a summary):
  • Positive/negative slavepoints (as well as opposing thronepoints) impact a resulting K-Lvl in obvious directions,
  • Positive zpoints impact K-Lvl rising (these can also correlate with Chanel relp as well), for example too many zpoints will negate a potential resulting K8 goal.
  • sisHpts (as of beta) only effect those with K4 or less and positive sisHpts lower the resulting K-Lvl. For those K5+ there's no consequence currently.
This is not meant as an argument but rather a simplified overview. Realize that the VN is not yet completed so the true consequence of each K-Lvl is yet to be determined of course.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Well, that's not truly accurate. The specific points and there values through standard playthough (slavepoints, zpts, sishpts) do have real impact. As do the other point systems not mentioned in your post. K-Lvl does matter currently and should obviously in the future. There are currently different benefits as well as repercussions. The middle ranks of the K-Lvl system aren't fully fleshed out yet but don't you think that's coming from all that we've seen thru five episodes? Regarding the point systems, I won't go too far in the weeds but basically (note I say basically, I know the math, I know the formulas but as a summary):
  • Positive/negative slavepoints (as well as opposing thronepoints) impact a resulting K-Lvl in obvious directions,
  • Positive zpoints impact K-Lvl rising (these can also correlate with Chanel relp as well), for example too many zpoints will negate a potential resulting K8 goal.
  • sisHpts (as of beta) only effect those with K4 or less and positive sisHpts lower the resulting K-Lvl. For those K5+ there's no consequence currently.
This is not meant as an argument but rather a simplified overview. Realize that the VN is not yet completed so the true consequence of each K-Lvl is yet to be determined of course.
You took two different things that I said and mixed them together. They are separate. Also, don't try and act like a know it all, no one likes that.

• Angry
Reactions: sava75

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
He has a different strategic intent than being helpful, just FYI. I was expecting this from a "new" poster right about now. Maybe I'm the only one that sees it.

I am less than 24 hours away from getting it out, working hard!

I'll even include my first formal 0.7 render...still a work in progress but yeah... e7khome21c_n.jpg

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You took two different things that I said and mixed them together. They are separate. Also, don't try and act like a no it all, no one likes that.

Yes, those three variables impact your K rating. That is why I set them to zero before the evaluation. That much should have been obvious.

But, I am correct in saying that you get all the benefits and bonuses no matter what your K rating is in the current 0.6 version. You end up at the same spot regardless of your K rating in 0.6. There isn't code to handle it if you perform poorly. Yes, that may come in the future, but in the current release what I said was accurate.
Wow. I'm not trying to act like a know it all, sincerely. I thought it was an assist. There's truly no reason to be offended. The K-Lvl does matter, but if you are suggesting that the Dom route at the very end of v0.6 "Evaluation" then well.... that's the end of the episode. K1-Pro is obviously a completely different outcome than K9, etc.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I just ran my first play through of this game and I have to say I'm impressed, Femdom is a touchy tag for me, I adore Strong/Intelligent/Capable women, particularly those who project poise and dignity (the classic Ice Queen is one of my favourite paradigms), but I'm not submissive at all (in fact I have a tendency to be contrary at times just for fun). I tend toward the Dom side of the spectrum but I don't feel any real need to be in control all the time, the whole management route seems like it could have been custom created just for me :D.

Looking through the image folder... I gotta say... Holy crap I can't believe how much content is in there, and even though I'm not into submitting I think I'm going to have to try that route, looks there are some fantastic scenes in there.

Can anyone give me any insight to how dark the "evil" route is going to get, I'm OK with murder, but I get squeamish over stuff like cock and ball torture.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I just ran my first play through of this game and I have to say I'm impressed, Femdom is a touchy tag for me, I adore Strong/Intelligent/Capable women, particularly those who project poise and dignity (the classic Ice Queen is one of my favourite paradigms), but I'm not submissive at all (in fact I have a tendency to be contrary at times just for fun). I tend toward the Dom side of the spectrum but I don't feel any real need to be in control all the time, the whole management route seems like it could have been custom created just for me :D.

Looking through the image folder... I gotta say... Holy crap I can't believe how much content is in there, and even though I'm not into submitting I think I'm going to have to try that route, looks there are some fantastic scenes in there.

Can anyone give me any insight to how dark the "evil" route is going to get, I'm OK with murder, but I get squeamish over stuff like cock and ball torture.
Hi there, thanks for the kind words! I am just checking in with some private messages, and lurking here a bit...

In terms of the specific question, I have shown what I would call a basic trampling or kicking, but it is not likely I would ever show anything approaching gore/blood or that kind of thing (not sure if you get what I mean, but I hope so). I'm not really comfortable showing...how can I put it..."damaged" dicks because I know this might sound funny to some guys, but I kind of like seeing healthy looking dicks aesthetically! (at least to the extent I can with my limited Daz skills...now sizes on the other hand...)

I also (in both paths where I can) try and give warnings in the actual choice if I feel it might be triggering to a fair number of players. I think this can hurt immersion a little, but I still like to do it in service of the player(s) in the game. For example, two kinks I always give a "choice" are pee and pegging because I feel those are very hardcore femdom things, and I don't want anyone to see it if they won't want to at all.

Dec 28, 2019
Is it possible to get Alessandra's sponsorship in the latest update?
yup how to get there?
Alessandra will offer to sponsor Kane as long as he’s at least able to project dominance and strength while in public. There are two types of sponsorship offers.

1) A fully dominant Kane is offered

2) A Kane that has managed to advance from the Sub track to the Dom track or who has been on the Dom track the entire time but has previously rubbed her feet

Only the 2nd offer results in an immediate sponsorship in 0.6 if accepted.
I was confused about a couple things. At my first review, I was busted from a K6 down to
a K5 yet my lifestyle and general circumstances went way up?

Also, same thing, at the end, they said I did poorly but I ended up w my own apartment
and staff.
I'd chalk this up to the requirements of the Gambit trumping their opinions, regardless of your existing K level. This is one of those things that I'm sure Tess would place more time into differentiating if there were more than 24 hours in her day, but given the already huge size of the update, and the time constraints she's working under, tailored experiences for every single one of the 7 1/2 possible ranks in this update from K2 to K8 just weren't feasible.

The previous update had quite a bit of rank tailoring, but this one does not. There is a sub(K2-K4) path, a subk5 path, and a dom(K5-K8) path. There isn't really any distinction between the experiences and encounters of a dom K5 and a dom K8 in this update beyond a few words here or there. They get the same cushy room, the same business clothing upgrade and largely the same treatment. So yes, a K5 in this update has snazzier accouterments than a K7 in the last update. The same also mostly holds as far as I can recall for the sub ranks in this update, the main determinant in sub Kane's treatment being Olivia's evilness. From Tess's words, it sounds like we're going to see a bit more differentiation next update, especially for the K2's and provisional K1's.

Branch proliferation is always a challenge to deal with, even for big name publishers with massive teams. Individuals working part time must be even more strategic in how they allocate their time. As you've noted it's a "hell of a game" with an "insane amount of creativity" and a highly "immersive environment". We just need to be realistic in our expectations. Cheers!

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I'd chalk this up to the requirements of the Gambit trumping their opinions, regardless of your existing K level. This is one of those things that I'm sure Tess would place more time into differentiating if there were more than 24 hours in her day, but given the already huge size of the update, and the time constraints she's working under, tailored experiences for every single one of the 8 1/2 possible ranks in this update just weren't feasible.

The previous update had quite a bit of rank tailoring, but this one does not. There is a sub(K2-K4) path, a subk5 path, and a dom(K5-K8) path. There isn't really any distinction between the experiences and encounters of a dom K5 and a dom K8 in this update beyond a few words here or there. They get the same cushy room, the same business clothing upgrade and largely the same treatment. So yes, a K5 in this update has snazzier accouterments than a K7 in the last update. The same also mostly holds as far as I can recall for the sub ranks, the main determinant in sub Kane's treatment being Olivia's evilness.

Branch proliferation is always a challenge to deal with, even for big name publishers with massive teams. Individuals working part time must be even more strategic in how they allocate their time. As you've noted it's a "hell of a game" with an "insane amount of creativity" and a highly "immersive environment". We just need to be realistic in our expectations. Cheers!
Thank you for the great response/information. That all helps a lot.
This is very beneficial for someone like me who is just starting/trying to catch up.
I still think it's all incredible so far. The level of detail in graphics as well as writing
is just insane.

I'm sort of on my second play-through.... I guess Olivia aint gonna be a soft
cuddly little farmgirl no matter what I choose, lol

Have A Good One.

ercoser

Apr 10, 2018
Are there Kane Fake-Crime judgment and Doctor Chastain Tongue-Alter Scene in update 0.6.1 final ? I am FEMDOM Lover and I couldn't reach these scenes for now :) If there are these scenes, how can I get ?

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Thank you for the great response/information. That all helps a lot.
This is very beneficial for someone like me who is just starting/trying to catch up.
I still think it's all incredible so far. The level of detail in graphics as well as writing
is just insane.

I'm sort of on my second play-through.... I guess Olivia aint gonna be a soft
cuddly little farmgirl no matter what I choose, lol

Have A Good One.
You can get as high as k9 on the dom route not sure about the sub route

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
You can get as high as k9 on the dom route not sure about the sub route

Thank you. That's probably one of those things were it's a good idea to
get up to K9 before the next update then, huh? lol

You know... I was genuinely peeved off when they busted me down a rank
on my first play- through.... lol

Cheers

Dec 28, 2019

Cheers
In both the last update and the new update your old dom rank really had/has no bearing on your new dom rank. Your new dom rank is entirely dependent on how you did in the latest update. So you could have been demoted from a K7 to a K5 only to shoot up to a K9 in the new update. It was quite fun to play the previous update at different ranks. Both were enjoyable, but I actually enjoyed the K6 start more than the K7 start.

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

Cheers
The coming WT has some detail on this issue -- for the sub path I am very specific what ranks/saves might mean because it's more laid out in my head already (how 0.7 might be impacted by current rank) but for dom path, I absolutely can say that K5/K6 and K9 for sure have unique branches, and I haven't thought much about K7/K8 yet so don't want to say anything yet without being more confident, but pretty likely...the balance is having some side branches but also making sure the main tree trunk of the plot has a majority of scenes because it's literally impossible (unless I had a large team maybe lol instead of mostly just me and a little art help) to create huge deep paths for 10 different ranks for an entire update length, etc.

Also in general I tend to design some choices to impact the following episode rather than the current one. For example, in 0.5 I had a few major decisions that played out to different branches in 0.6. Some choices in 0.6 will branch out differently in 0.7, and some choices in 0.7 will not be impacted until 0.8 and so on...

Oct 24, 2020
Did I read correct in one of your many replies of recent post TessSadist that I can't for life of me find it now but Did you say we are less than 24 hrs away from when you will release to us your 0.6 Final version which is much anticipated I'm sue ya know it is highly anticipated from the awesome & very spectacular job in 0.6 Beta in every and your entire story from the very first Epic Elena scene and beginning, to this last conclusion to this great update. the overall body of work put into this is incredible and very much is or has to be in one of top 3 best overall game/story from the many in this adult gaming world and very excited for 0.7 and more to follow. I'm at K9 in my main 2 playthroughs and hope to not have to wait long til a quick jump to K10 but to maybe or hopefully not much in that or at least time spent on it rather a fast flashback of the real grind of K9n nor 10 and Hope We get MC into his intended role if on dom route cause I'm guessing here he is to be given his seat if earned the right way as he made the Lone Wolf at the top of all with all the women under him having proven worthy of his role he was meant to be and total freedom. Not just that but also the freedom of when it come time for which of the women he wants in whatever way he is who his to be deciding if or who could be his woman and IT ONLY BE HIS OWN Choice WHETHER HE WILL OR needs to start on making his and a daughter's future true born male heir he shoots inside as many times putting a boy in his wifey at that time. I'm hoping we also have content like a free roam or like it where We the player get a ton of content with real No Holding back POWER to do or use any of the chics for fun or have it with mc enjoying many women in different levels. Some normal funbut hott and erotic sexxxxy time or go with when depending on who mc wants time to find a certain chic and take it to intense & slightly dark way to act out with whoever he chooses for that fun or we start remembering wrongs done or things that rubbed ya wrong and stand out like some of how Chanel is or Scarlet and take it to an even darker place and it could be dark when or at point of story where now as an exec you now can act or punish some or maybe more. Never know when thinking bout what went thru and the over thought amount of level of feelings you had to put aside & did so to be smart to wait for that moment in a perfect spot you know its the moment many won't think bout or forget some easy to forget event all the chics take part in many ways with countless dbags easy to just forget and ignore. Now though some may be blind to you the mc with highest or close enough to it will love to want to then get revenge on who we want or have had no choice but only could wait for long time or place and boom it's time to make many pay for........ Yeah, you can take it so many ways and still never get enough with a game on this level with so much to come it seems also! Can't Wait for Next content and FINALLY HAVE THE MOD TO HAVE IN THE PLAYTHROUGH!
Elena_kg-fan.gif Bella1_N_Only_SIG.gif TimeStamps_Julie_throwback_SIG.gif

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes