Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Dynamic MiniStat
(feature description)

For those who have experienced this in my other recent mods (think "FreeRoam") then this is nothing too new but for others one of the new features coded specifically for the pending KG update is in the interest of better informing the player on K-Level progress (if they choose to view the info, it's not forced). Obviously there's the now standard dynamic ChoiceGuide which helps with the basics choice by choice, but over time reading posts I've noticed a pattern of two events which might leave some players in the dark that otherwise want to know what's going on... The "SlavePts" event (Ep 2) and the "WorkGrade" event (Ep6).

I'll describe the feature's basics in the spoiler below out of respect for those folks that either don't care and/or those that are avoiding potential spoilers. Spoilers are at a very minimum but there are screenshots to help explain, so better safe than sorry. My apologies for the writeup but I just didn't feel like producing a video explanation at the moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty cool, right? Yeah, I think so too. Hopefully it's Gambit fan approved. Regards.
Well, I found what could have been a bit of a fubar but it's now fixed. In the above I forgot to code in the special "ThronePnt" math if the player was "SubK5". That math is a bit different and only effects that particular K-Lvl but it's all sorted now. Once final drops I need to verify any and all changes in Tess's conditionals to insure they are the same (I already know they changed a bit) but getting this done for v0.6.1 will save many hours later between the VN update and the mod update. Basically I'm personally paying the price now so you don't have to later. You're welcome :p. In all seriousness I've spent more hours speedrunning today than you can shake a stick at... I sincerely think you'll reap the benefits as the mod is now really tight. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
are sancho and tess working together to realease everything on the same day? :O
Good morning. It's more like I'm doing my best to correlate with her scheduling. Honestly (and transparently) the few discussions we have are mostly me verifying potential issues so I don't carry them over to the mod. As far as timelines I have no greater detail than that of a supporter and I honestly haven't requested that type of info although I might get a very minor volunteered hint or two from time to time from all the various sources. As of this very moment I truly don't know exactly when the update will drop any more than you. I am only doing my best to be prepared as it is certainly imminent. Regards.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Good morning. It's more like I'm doing my best to correlate with her scheduling. Honestly (and transparently) the few discussions we have are mostly me verifying potential issues so I don't carry them over to the mod. As far as timelines I have no greater detail than that of a supporter and I honestly haven't requested that type of info although I might get a very minor volunteered hint or two from time to time from all the various sources. As of this very moment I truly don't know exactly when the update will drop any more than you. I am only doing my best to be prepared as it is certainly imminent. Regards.
Do you have your own ranch? (sorry for the intimate question))).

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
He has a different strategic intent than being helpful, just FYI. I was expecting this from a "new" poster right about now. Maybe I'm the only one that sees it.
Why the hostility? I've only made two posts on this thread.

I replied to another player asking a question. I answered all of his questions to the best of my ability after two playthroughs of the game.

I don't post much of these forums for this exact reason and try and just write honest and detailed reviews instead. I guess it is shame on me for expecting something different.

I think you did an amazing job on this game but I would caution you from misjudging players unjustly.

I'm sure I'll get facepalmed to no end. These forums are a popularity contest with lots of players trying to stroke their egos by trying to find the smallest thing to disagree with so they can feel superior. I used to be active on lots of forums and hardly ever post anything anymore. It just isn't worth it unless I want to join all the fanboys and lurk on the forums all day long. I have better things to do with my time honestly.

I'm sorry if you didn't like my review. That is the only reason I can see for the hostile judgement. I was very detailed and honest with it. If you don't like it I'm sorry. I did give you a 5 star review but did list some of the game's weaknesses. I try to be honest, objective, and fair with all of my reviews.

Best of you to you on this project! Thank you for a great game!

• Angry
Reactions: Donjoe81 and Nanorh

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Why the hostility? I've only made two posts on this thread.

I replied to another player asking a question. I answered all of his questions to the best of my ability after two playthroughs of the game.

I don't post much of these forums for this exact reason and try and just write honest and detailed reviews instead. I guess it is shame on me for expecting something different.

I think you did an amazing job on this game but I would caution you from misjudging players unjustly.

I'm sure I'll get facepalmed to no end. These forums are a popularity contest with lots of players trying to stroke their egos by trying to find the smallest thing to disagree with so they can feel superior. I used to be active on lots of forums and hardly ever post anything anymore. It just isn't worth it unless I want to join all the fanboys and lurk on the forums all day long. I have better things to do with my time honestly.

I'm sorry if you didn't like my review. That is the only reason I can see for the hostile judgement. I was very detailed and honest with it. If you don't like it I'm sorry. I did give you a 5 star review but did list some of the game's weaknesses. I try to be honest, objective, and fair with all of my reviews.

Best of you to you on this project! Thank you for a great game!
I didn't know you did a review but I completely stand by what I said about intent from the prior post. Good luck out there.

And yes, I expected you to post right after I announced a new version was shortly coming. If I had a certain strategic intent myself, I would do the same thing. As a "new" poster and all. I do hope you enjoyed the game.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Against better judgement I feel compelled to point out a different perspective if I may. This is not meant to be read in a derogatory nor inflammatory way at all, but I truly think almost everybody else sees this the exact opposite way as you. It's not folks "stroking their egos" or being "fanboys" it's simply you being overly hyper-sensitive. You're automatically assuming hostility and/or rage when it's not to be frankly honest. Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course and I sincerely doubt most folks give a single hoot about yours or mine at the end of the day. I honestly believe you're simply taking these things out of proportion due to sensitivity issues.

I do realize that this may come across as me beating a dead horse but you have my word this is the last I'll speak of it as it's genuinely not remotely related to the thread's topic and out of sheer respect... respect to you and everyone else. Please be well and all the best to you and yours, sincerely.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
The site hasn't updated on the updates page (I think it will because of the changes in scenes) but it has updated.

I believe the included files are: (checking on this soon)

0.6.2 Final PC Version (full)
0.6.2 Final Mac Version (full)
0.6.2 Final Compressed PC Version (I will ask around for Mac) (special thank you to Jeevant!)
0.6 Walkthrough (very open to suggestions on it, I am not skilled at writing this kind of thing)
0.6 Relationship Chart (a chart that helps you look at the characters from a visual standpoint)

As a thank you, just one last 0.7 image messing with ;) (sub path)

e7khome14c_n.jpg

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
The site hasn't updated on the updates page (I think it will because of the changes in scenes) but it has updated.

0.6.2 Final Compressed PC Version (I will ask around for Mac) (special thank you to Jeevant!)
0.6 Walkthrough (very open to suggestions on it, I am not skilled at writing this kind of thing)
0.6 Relationship Chart (a chart that helps you look at the characters from a visual standpoint)

View attachment 1878308
not-worthy-waynes-world.gif

mastergig30

Devoted Member
Aug 3, 2018

View attachment 1878308
hello first thanks for the update but could you put some other mirror to download the compressed version please

Last edited:
Reactions: ercoser

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
Tess your game is just amazing! But arent you afraid you are making to many branches? Dom/Sub all the K ranks, good and evil ... Im just fearing that 0.9 to 1.0 will take years of development time xD

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
Thank you TessSadist. Anyone have a save from the previous update on a pure dom route (been awhile don't have my save anymore)? Thanks

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
hello first thanks for the update but bro could you put some other mirror to download the compressed version please
Ok, but only if you don't call me bro haha just funny to me! Err, I only know pixeldrain and gofile decently...

I am only around a bit but checking if links work ok and all. I sincerely hope everyone has a lot of fun!

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Tess your game is just amazing! But arent you afraid you are making to many branches? Dom/Sub all the K ranks, good and evil ... Im just fearing that 0.9 to 1.0 will take years of development time xD
0.8 will winnow some down and not much more I want to say about that, but I have thought of that...

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes