SpHu

Jun 28, 2022
I'm in the trash can with two others, I need to somehow cheer up a friend and ... a mistake. Is it just some kind of error that needs to be bypassed somehow or is it the end of the game on this route?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'm in the trash can with two others, I need to somehow cheer up a friend and ... a mistake. Is it just some kind of error that needs to be bypassed somehow or is it the end of the game on this route?
A rubbish bin for the MC? That doesn't sound good.:HideThePain: Try the Dom route, you'll have a nice apartment with all the amenities, a spacious bedroom with a sea view, a private office and a beautiful and sexy personal assistant girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: pkripem

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
if the error happen every times you have a problem yes (there's a lot of content after that)

SpHu

Jun 28, 2022
The ladies here are very unhygienic. It’s necessary to think of it, to expose your vagina to the tongue of a homeless person from an alley. Did they find their vaginas in the garbage heaps? Or a slave who just licked another woman. Very, very implausible behavior, especially for such ultra super high-status ladies

Jul 19, 2022
it's a masterpiece. Really fantastic game: solid femdom, various and colourful misteresses, nice story, both male and female protagonist to feel the story from the both sides: inferior and superior character. So, I want to thank author of this game, your fantastic. Looking forward for new games from this developer too, maybe with the philosophy of female superiority in general: each woman is over each man, not just some powerful ones.

Reactions: Halalidin

iloh

Aug 22, 2022
Thank you, Tess, really, thank you very much for such amazing game. It is really almost perfect: interesting plot, very neat art, solid femdom scenes and structure, various and great from their own side characters, multiple protagonists both inferior male and superior female to enjoy the game from the each side, many situations required the choice which will influence the story, and much more strengths of this wonderful game. It is easy noticed how much effort you spent on this game and as result, it is one of the best games from this resource I've ever played.

Mar 28, 2022
there should be friendships or mjstress/slave relationships like in the game domina if you stay with a mistress long enough you stick with her say patricia she protects you and wants you to stay in the jail and continue to fuck you in the prison patricia is awesome there needs to be more games like karlsson gambit but i cant find it

TransKelly89

Jul 25, 2022
Hello, I need help opening this game up/ playing this game. I've tried downloading pretty much almost all of the links, but I still can't get the game to open. Even when I go to there Patreon page, purchase a package and try downloading it from there, I still can't get the game to open. Please help, as I really want to play this game. Thank you. I have a MacBook Pro with the M1 chip, if that helps. I also have rosetta and Parallels installed. If anyone could help me, I would really appreciate it. Whenever I try to open it I get a different error message, depending on which link I use, and sometimes it will just automatically close right away. again depending on which link I use to try to download the game from. please help.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Castration doesn't necessary mean having no penis. Let's say that there is a reason why nurse Reyes can't sleep with Kane the first time she meet him
Castration is removal of testicles. Penectomy is removal of the penis.. But you can castrate someone without removing them. Like chemical castration is basically killing the ability to reproduce through the use of chemicals. Same with that one procedure that men sometimes get when their older so they can no longer can have kids, but are still sexually active.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hello, I need help opening this game up/ playing this game. I've tried downloading pretty much almost all of the links, but I still can't get the game to open. Even when I go to there Patreon page, purchase a package and try downloading it from there, I still can't get the game to open. Please help, as I really want to play this game. Thank you. I have a MacBook Pro with the M1 chip, if that helps. I also have rosetta and Parallels installed. If anyone could help me, I would really appreciate it. Whenever I try to open it I get a different error message, depending on which link I use, and sometimes it will just automatically close right away. again depending on which link I use to try to download the game from. please help.
I'm no MacBook expert, but obviously people who want to help you will definitely need either an error log or screenshot(s) that clearly show the error message(s) you see when running the KarlssonsGambit.exe executable. I think you should start there. Because so far what you have described looks too vague and uncertain.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Help, lost old saves and tried to start new game using JoiPlay, receive this issue right after pressing "Start":

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1493, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1493, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1498, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1498, in <module>
NameError: name 'quick_menu' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 493, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1266, in __call__